Dark_Sakura1201

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well you know thats a good question but I don't think Tsunade can get pregnant I mean shes 53 now counting the time skip and all and I mean it doesnt really show her liking any guy except long ago but still nothing happened so I dout it cuz Tsunade is like a grandma and kinda treats Naruto like one also.

TLK

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Possibility one: She was raped? Doubt that, so let's move on to something more plausible

Possibility two: So far, the only pregnancy we know about is Kurenai. Did you see how long THAT was kept a secret? Tsunade being pregnant may very well be kept a secret for some time, but if we don't hear anything about it in the next 10ish chapters, don't plan any baby showers, and don't bother checking Macy's to see if she's registered there or not.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Possibility one: She was raped? Doubt that, so let's move on to something more plausible

Possibility two: So far, the only pregnancy we know about is Kurenai. Did you see how long THAT was kept a secret? Tsunade being pregnant may very well be kept a secret for some time, but if we don't hear anything about it in the next 10ish chapters, don't plan any baby showers, and don't bother checking Macy's to see if she's registered there or not.
Can ninjas become pregnan by using chakra? If so, any ninja woman would be able to become pregnant even if they have no *** :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kagekaze

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its entirely possible... it was a little blatantly hinted at in the manga that they were in love with each other... and with her mastery of medical jutsu (she makes herself look 30 years younger!!!) do you really think there would be any complications of her creating and carrying the child? That woman has more plusses goin for her in that department than any woman i know...

and as to the other comments earlier... She would be very tappable if she kept her mask up and she didnt knock you out with those weapons she calls a chest... (waaaayyyy too big for me...)

TLK

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its entirely possible... it was a little blatantly hinted at in the manga that they were in love with each other... and with her mastery of medical jutsu (she makes herself look 30 years younger!!!) do you really think there would be any complications of her creating and carrying the child? That woman has more plusses goin for her in that department than any woman i know...

and as to the other comments earlier... She would be very tappable if she kept her mask up and she didnt knock you out with those weapons she calls a chest... (waaaayyyy too big for me...)
"Small ones have more feeling, but big ones feel better"

-Japanese proverb

Kagekaze

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oh christ... ummm I dont remember the exact manga issues... but the most obvious one I can think of atm is the one right after Jiraiya left to take out Pein... the conversation between her and Shizune... I cant remember the words or anything atm (having trouble IRL so my minds a mess)... but at least I took it as a "I love that goofy bastard" sorta thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.