[Predictions] [Predictions] Naruto Chapter 674 : Extremes Clashing !

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
slowing down time would be sick xd And it's op enough to be godly (so6p or kaguya level) but not op enough to be like he can't lose a fight nice prediction anyways; keep making them XD

juvet

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys but what happened to relevant people like the first and third hokage who were reanimated. uhmm and the Yamato. i hope the really will have a place when they come back cus the battle is way too high if they even show up. Hashirama gave sasuke something before he went to fight Madara in normal Madara mode. what was it? what happened to the brother of the sage of the 6th path and probably his mum? team 7 i really scatered now you know, cus sakura hasnt any single spot in this team any longer.

Jamaare3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nyc prediction but I think dey will not kill him (Uchiha Madara) but rather make him revive every living soul that was kill during the war by using sasuke's mangyakun sharinga on him because he was the key master mind behind all the hatred generated during the war and with that Naruto will now be able to answer the questions about how he is going to handle every ones hatred. And in the end he die, but my questions are what happen to yamato is he still dead or alive