Prediction to Tsunade

SevereHanzo

Member
75 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok, so Tsunade will live, but one of the Kages will die. When all the hokages arrive and fight the Jubbi Tsunade will come and be like wait fo me guuurl, then name naruto the next Hokage, and then get her ass raped by the jubbi and die. pce.
 

HashiramaDescendant

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,587 posts 544 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
5,587
Reaction score
544
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Erin

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,164 posts 665 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
4,164
Reaction score
665
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope the kages dont have any more involvement in the war, I want more panel time on the hokages and sasuke/Naruto
 

Carlhens

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
959 posts 34 reactions
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
959
Reaction score
34
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Yveltal

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,497 posts 523 reactions
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
5,497
Reaction score
523
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Of course she"ll others that say she'll die are mostly her haters <.<
 

Rokudaime Hokage Naruto

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,615 posts 292 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
292
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If Dan died the day after Tsunade gave him the necklace, are we right in saying she hasn't been laid in like 30 years?
 

KGB Kakuzu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,448 posts 1,621 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
12,448
Reaction score
1,621
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I disagree. I think she will die saving the other Kage.

Within the next 3 chapters or so I think that Hashirama and Tobirama will be the last two to show up, and with bring the other Kage with them. Hashirama will be obviously pissed, and it will flashback showing Tsunade die a heroic death to save them....Hashirama and Tobirama Comming too late to save her.
 
489 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
489
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think she dies (hope so too)
I'd like to see someone else taking the role of Hokage, such as: Kakashi, he was elected right.
Or might as well tell Naruto that he's gonna be Kage in a few years,
eitherway
I hope shes done for.
 

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,911 posts 1,663 reactions
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
She is not going to die, and none of the other kages will die. They probably have one more role before the war is over.
 

Gaara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,287 posts 150 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
150
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good prediction bro
 

Almighty Ra

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,001 posts 224 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
224
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think she'll die I think Oro,Hiruzen or Hashirama will revive her and the other Kages..Hashirama will make a grand entrance to face Madra when the other Hokages give it a good old college try
 
Top