Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But yeah I was thinking this sasuke and orochimaru either become partners for life (some what cool I dnt like sasuke tho)
Then they go out on battle field taking neither side to watch what happens or start ****ing shit up
Or

sasuke fights oro plot saves his ass (orochimaru with hands>EMS sasuke hence why I say plot saves his ass) he absorbs orochimaru once again keeps him inside him for rest of his life
Orochimaru becomes sasuke's kurama. Orochimaru will then bond with sasuke and help and shit like how kurama does naruto. Cuz think about it orochimaru when he was inside sasuke acted like how a junjurchi would act when sasuke was about to get nuked by deidara he was depleted of chakra I belive orochimaru may have triggered manda summoning looking back on that... Idk tho Kishi needs to explain tht.. Even tho it was his own reasons (to take sasuke or itachi body) orochimaru defended sasuke from itachi and i guaranteed that if orochimaru knew tht itachi had that sword or that itachi didn't have tht sword the battle would've ended differently and sasuke would've most likely become orochimaru new vessel
So yeah sasuke would get orochimaru (prob with concequences like if he runs out of chakra completely oro might try to take over kind of how naruto was in beginning )

Like how naruto has kurama

Sasuke has orochimaru

And then naruto(kurama) vs sasuke (orochimaru) would begin

CurseSealofEarth

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But yeah I was thinking this sasuke and orochimaru either become partners for life (some what cool I dnt like sasuke tho)
Then they go out on battle field taking neither side to watch what happens or start ****ing shit up
Or

sasuke fights oro plot saves his ass (orochimaru with hands>EMS sasuke hence why I say plot saves his ass) he absorbs orochimaru once again keeps him inside him for rest of his life
Orochimaru becomes sasuke's kurama. Orochimaru will then bond with sasuke and help and shit like how kurama does naruto. Cuz think about it orochimaru when he was inside sasuke acted like how a junjurchi would act when sasuke was about to get nuked by deidara he was depleted of chakra I belive orochimaru may have triggered manda summoning looking back on that... Idk tho Kishi needs to explain tht.. Even tho it was his own reasons (to take sasuke or itachi body) orochimaru defended sasuke from itachi and i guaranteed that if orochimaru knew tht itachi had that sword or that itachi didn't have tht sword the battle would've ended differently and sasuke would've most likely become orochimaru new vessel
So yeah sasuke would get orochimaru (prob with concequences like if he runs out of chakra completely oro might try to take over kind of how naruto was in beginning )

Sasuke has orochimaru

You must be registered for see images

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or

Sasuke has orochimaru

sasuke and orochimaru either become partners for life

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or

Sasuke has orochimaru

@bold

ChojiDimi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no. noone trust oro and how is he going to seal oro inside him? oro was hiding inside sasuke in the battle with itachi and itachi knew that. sasuke will just kill orochimaru before he will fully restore and if sasuke really has a new power up he will show it then.

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or

Sasuke has orochimaru

blackstar9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty obvious you don't like sasuke from past post. Anyway sasuke don't need oro. Oro is beneath him. He bought him back to use him. If sasuke was the least bit concerned about oro coming after him again. He wouldn't have brought him back. Ms sasuke over oro. 3 tomae sasuke over oro. Definetly ems sasuke over oro. You trolling?

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold

What does sasuke hav tht can put down orochimaru with hands ??

body shedding>Amatrasu
Tbb speed > Susanno arrow and oro tanked it

Susanno would b a problem but oro has hydra and hydra was manhandling itachi Susanno and itachi only won because of 2 reasons
1 element of suprise
2 the sword of towsaka (can't spell)

Sasuke dnt have tht sword

Wind > lighting
Orochimaru speed> sasuke speed
Orochimaru kenjutsu >kenjutsu
Orochimaru ninjutsu >sasuke nin jutsu
Orochimaru intelect > sasuke intelect

Shall I go on

Orochimaru healthy with hands >> sasuke EMS (from what we've seen)

U mad ?

The Alchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL! Stephen Hawking!!!!!!!!!!!
But yeah dude that would never happen. Orochimaru was nothing like a Jinchuriki because Sasuke wasn't conscious of him watching and taking in intel. And Sasuke already said he knows he can't defeat Orochimaru. It would take all of team Taka and Lord Orochimaru knows all oftheir strengths and weaknesses so he could defeat them. Don't forget, Hiruzen was gonna make him the Yondaime Hokage before he got caught doing strange things to kids.... Awkward....

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty obvious you don't like sasuke from past post. Anyway sasuke don't need oro. Oro is beneath him. He bought him back to use him. If sasuke was the least bit concerned about oro coming after him again. He wouldn't have brought him back. Ms sasuke over oro. 3 tomae sasuke over oro. Definetly ems sasuke over oro. You trolling?
0.0 r u serious -.-
....not even gonna argue but one question what does sasuke have tht can kill orochimaru healthy with hands?

ChojiDimi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What does sasuke hav tht can put down orochimaru with hands ??

body shedding>Amatrasu
Tbb speed > Susanno arrow and oro tanked it

Susanno would b a problem but oro has hydra and hydra was manhandling itachi Susanno and itachi only won because of 2 reasons
1 element of suprise
2 the sword of towsaka (can't spell)

Sasuke dnt have tht sword

Wind > lighting
Orochimaru speed> sasuke speed
Orochimaru kenjutsu >kenjutsu
Orochimaru ninjutsu >sasuke nin jutsu
Orochimaru intelect > sasuke intelect

Shall I go on

Orochimaru healthy with hands >> sasuke EMS (from what we've seen)

U mad ?
U MAD? the students of the three legendary sannins will surpass (if they havent already) their teachers. thats all.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no. noone trust oro and how is he going to seal oro inside him? oro was hiding inside sasuke in the battle with itachi and itachi knew that. sasuke will just kill orochimaru before he will fully restore and if sasuke really has a new power up he will show it then.
Orochimaru wasn't hiding inside of sasuke sasuke absorbed him 0.0 read manga or sasuke bio again he clearly absorbed him U think sasuke wasn't concious when he was using oro snake techs body shedding etc he knew oro was inside him cuz he absorbed him