[Predictions] Prediction: Naruto 633 - Old Friends

timoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke at each other's back.

Naruto: I think your getting tired, Sasukekun.
Sasuke: Hmmpf.. Soon I'll be tired of listening to you.
Naruto: Are you both ready for round 2?
Sakura: Bring it!!
-----

More clones came out from the Jubi, and this time bigger ones.
Naruto and his Team head heads toward the charging clones.
Other teams and shinobi do the same.

-----
Sakura: Naruto, throw a rasenshuriken in the air, there's something I want to try
Naruto: You got it, Sakurachang! Fuuton Rasenshuriken!! (slightly tosses it into the air)

Sakura leaps to the air, and punches the rasenshuriken towards the clones

Sakura: Kazenaaroo!!

Grounds breaking. Massive force slammed on the ground.

Naruto: (thinking..) Now I'm really scared of you Sakurachang..

-----

Orochimaru: Put some muscles on it!
Suigetsu: These would have been easier if you did not let Juugo go after Sasuke.
Orochimaru: Karin how are the Kage's doing

Karin is tending on the 4 Kage's. Kages are still unconcious.

Karin: They're very weak, but a lot better now.
Orochimaru: Easy Suigetsu, Tsunade's condition is very serious. Wrong move and we'll do more harm than good.
Suigetsu: Do you still think its possible to...
Orochimaru: Some good thing went out from leaving my chakra in Kabuto. Hopefully Kabuto's skills and mine are good enough to save her.
Suigetsu: So are you trying to save her so that you can fight her sometime?
Orochimaru: Don't push it Suigetsu.. .

-----
Kakashi in Kamui dimension. Heavily Panting. Blood running down on his right shoulder.

Obito: You've been silent Kakashi. Have you grew tired of your blabbering?
Kakashi: I was trying to see if you'll realize how all of this is madness.
Obito: It's too late Kakashi.
Kakashi: I know.

Draws out the white sabre his father gave him

Kakashi: We have always been a believer of peace, through goodwill. I'll gladly follow anybody with the goal of peace knowing that they'd rather forsake their own life than to sacrifice someone else's. Rin died protecting this village. Our Sensie died for just about the same.

Kakashir runs towards Obito. Raikiri on the right. Chakra flowing on his tanto on the left.

-----

Minato: Lord first, this could go on forever. Can we really stop the juubi by atacking it?
Hashirama: We have to. We can defeat it.
Minato: But after we defeat it, will it be destroyed?
Hashirama: Hopefully
Minato: Hmmm. I think there is another solution to this.
Hashirama: ... and that is??
Minato: We can seal it!!
Hashirama: Huh? And who do you suppose to? Most importantly, I don't see any red haired fellows out there.

Hiruzen: Minato!! Think carefully of what you are saying!
Minato: (Answering the fourth) It doesn't need to be red always. Naruto..., he's my son! and he's an Uzumaki!!
Hiruzen: Don't be hasty Minato!
Minato: If all else fails we'll have a back-up plan. Naruto has grown well. Thanks to you Lord Third. You mentored a fine shinobi. It pains me to put him again all of this, but our options might be limited. He has dreams I know but most importantly he'll never back out of protecting the people he cared. I've seen him grow and know what's in his heart. I will not force it to him..., it'll be his decision. Hopefully he wont agree but if ever he does (Minato with a sad face) I'll make the preparations.

Hashirama: Even though that is possible, the seal is complex.
Minato: Kushina taught me, the strongest seals. She learned from your wife, Mito Uzumaki.

Tobirama: You are wise Lord Fourth. Shodai, strenthen your restrain of the Juubi.
Hashirama: Huh??
Tobirama: I'll see to it, nothing interferes if ever it goes down that the Juubi needs to be sealed. This is something I should have done a long time ago. Don't you agree brother?
Shunshinn!!

-----
Tobirama: You know, even you're dead, you're still causing problems (positions hand for seals).
Madara: You still think highly of yourself little Tobirama. And you know, not once did I forgot what you did with Izuna.

Madara stands up.
-----

-end-

Last edited:

Ahmed1993

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only bad part is they are intending to seal Juubi in Naruto , but overall it's a good prediction ,and the interaction between Madara and Tobirama is epic (i really want Madara to kick his ass ).

Reactions: mkhattab

timoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you all for being kind. This is only for the spirit of fun.

Glad you liked some parts. I thought that Rikodou being powerful and same as Hashirama has never destroyed the Juubi nor the Kyuubi so it would be logical that the best way to deal with biju's would be to seal them. And it is only a plan =D..
The only bad part is they are intending to seal Juubi in Naruto , but overall it's a good prediction ,and the interaction between Madara and Tobirama is epic (i really want Madara to kick his ass ).