Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For one I doubt they'll give kawakii being apart of some no name clan I think it will tie up to hagoromo some how.

We know the hugs had a cousin clan and I really think both boruto and kawakii will be body and eye users.

Or do you think we will never hear about kawakiis clan and it will be irrelevant?

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For one I doubt they'll give kawakii being apart of some no name clan I think it will tie up to hagoromo some how.

We know the hugs had a cousin clan and I really think both boruto and kawakii will be body and eye users.

Or do you think we will never hear about kawakiis clan and it will be irrelevant?
Not everyone comes from a clan (ie. Sakura, Tenten, etc...)

In fact, as far as we know neither Kawaki nor his dad were even actually official shinobi

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I'm of the view all ninjas are from clans just some aren't highlighted.
@bold: Kawaki isn't a ninja as far as we know.

Even if you were right in that all ninjas come from clans, not all humans come from clans.

Besides, I highly doubt that all ninjas come from clans, seeing as how any random citizen can enroll in the ninja academy and go through the ninja curriculum and become a ninja regardless of clan ties

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold: Kawaki isn't a ninja as far as we know.

Even if you were right in that all ninjas come from clans, not all humans come from clans.

Besides, I highly doubt that all ninjas come from clans, seeing as how any random citizen can enroll in the ninja academy and go through the ninja curriculum and become a ninja regardless of clan ties
Even if kawakii wasn't from a ninja clan I'm sure non ninjas follow the clan system historically that's generally how people lived

Reactions: Yahcob13

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
everyone comes from a clan, as in a family.

but not clans as in one with union, a leader, tradition, unique trait & some system of running it

Like in k11 everyone is from a clan clan except Sakura.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I'm thinking ototsuki blood might be needed to use the seal I don't think jigen was picking random kids
I agree. There has to be a reason why Kawaki didn't die with all the other kids. Kawaki seemed to get his seal by pure chance and "luck", in that he had the right body to take the seal. Boruto only got his because Momoshiki was able to tell that Boruto had strong Otsutsuki chakra, and so he gave it to him knowing the seal wouldn't kill him and would move his fate forward. Both boys have most likely one thing in common that lets them live with the seal and use it, the Otsutsuki.

Reactions: Sagebee