Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want you to write down the ending of Boruto as detailed as you want too, if I'm still alive in the future when it has ended I will check back here if this still exists and honor you with my mindpowers.

They said they weren't gonna do Boruto as long as Naruto, they said that Naruto was like 70 chapters and Boruto would be about 30 chapters, it's been like 2 years and they are starting on chapter 9 I think...

So basically what's gonna happen? Will the battle between Kawakii and Boruto be at the very end or will it be only 75 percent? Will Kawakii be the final villain or is that just a misdirect?

How will be the villain?

What's the connection with Kaguya and Kara?

Is Jiraya alive?

My prediction is that, Kara will turn Kawakii evil but Kawakii will turn on them as well but he is still evil so he helps destroy Kara like Sasuke helped during the war, then he lays waste to Konoha and unlike Sasuke he will be killed by Boruto.

Naruto is gonna die close to the end defending Konoha against Kara, they will all gang up on him and kill him or something. Kawakii will deliver the final blow though. Or maybe he wont die, he will just be sent to another dimension or something.

Also you can update your prediction anytime but please don't alter your original one too much like during chapter 29, it's funnier to see really old predictions.

You must be registered for see images

Post automatically merged:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will learn how to revive Naruto. And Boruto and the next generation will fight Kaguya, defeating her and the new Juubi Jinchurikis.

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My mistake, Kaguya Otsutsuki. I believe she will play a big role towards the end. The Otsutsuki are the new Akatsuki.
Ah, ok, well maybe she will be brought back but it seems they up the stakes all the time now, so maybe they will have to fight her and Jigen and others at the same time or something.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, ok, well maybe she will be brought back but it seems they up the stakes all the time now, so maybe they will have to fight her and Jigen and others at the same time or something.
Jigen will be sacrificed along with someone else for the bijuu was my interpretation of the last chapter I've read.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jigen will be sacrificed along with someone else for the bijuu was my interpretation of the last chapter I've read.
hmm I see, maybe that's why they keep talking about some vessel for something.

I wonder if they just travel from planet to planet finding Juubi's to feed on.

Doesn't seem like a sustainable source of energy.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The series gets cancelled and we get a new one that isn't a bootleg Naruto.
hmm I wanna know where they are going with the Ootsutsukis.

Lawd Obito shall come back from rinvana to save the fodders again

Kamui GG :hypnotobi:
Not sure I like the idea of them continuing to revive dead characters like Ao.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Naruto get killed by Kara, not Kawaki and this loss cause Kawaki to become evil...
-Himawari get killed in front of boruto eye when she is skipping and eating chewing gum. Kara girl appear and bisect her.
-Secret behind Kara reviving dead peoples is complicated...They use dna from dead but revive them in real living bodies. They just reprogram them to fight for kara ideals...but teh weakness of this tech is revived peoples retain some faint memories of their past
-Final villain is teh 14 tailed rat

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Naruto get killed by Kara, not Kawaki and this loss cause Kawaki to become evil...
-Himawari get killed in front of boruto eye when she is skipping and eating chewing gum. Kara girl appear and bisect her.
-Secret behind Kara reviving dead peoples is complicated...They use dna from dead but revive them in real living bodies. They just reprogram them to fight for kara ideals...but teh weakness of this tech is revived peoples retain some faint memories of their past
-Final villain is teh 14 tailed rat
u dont even mention tobidara and u call uself a tobidara believer....i might put in my fodderbingo book..

• Angry
Reactions: Kakooli