[Discussion] Predict the bounties of these characters!

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My predictions:

Rayliegh: 2,330,000,000

Marco: 1,800,000,000

King: 1,660,000,000

Beckman: 1,580,000,000

Oden: 1,420,000,000

And finally...Mihawk!

My wish is that he will also be in the 4 bil club. I mean Oden didn't even have a black blade but the man was able to scar Kaido so just imagine what a man like Mihawk would do? But then again Kaido was 20 years younger when he received his scar so...

1. My expectation: 4,100,000,000 (assuming the marines hold the title of WSS in the same pedestal as Emperor)
  2. I'll be fine with: 3,320,000,000 (this means Mihawk is a tier ahead of Yonko FM but a tier below the actual Yonko)
  3. Realistic expectation: 2,000,000,000 (sigh...)

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no way mihawk has a 4.1b bounty, why would they hold him on the same pedestal as an emperor, he has never done anything to deserve it, he is roughly what Zoro will be eos, and Zoro has never been in Luffy's tier (which eos will be the tier Shanks, Kaido, Garp, Roger, BB, BM, Akainu.. will be)

i dont think we will ever see odens bounty
Mihawk, Rayleigh and Beckman around 2B give or take
Marco and King 1.5-1.8ish

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no way mihawk has a 4.1b bounty, why would they hold him on the same pedestal as an emperor, he has never done anything to deserve it, he is roughly what Zoro will be eos, and Zoro has never been in Luffy's tier (which eos will be the tier Shanks, Kaido, Garp, Roger, BB, BM, Akainu.. will be)

i dont think we will ever see odens bounty
Mihawk, Rayleigh and Beckman around 2B give or take
Marco and King 1.5-1.8ish
Thanks for replying!

1. Mihawk is an extreme unknown right now. The OG Yonko not only have immense strength but also a rich history so that played a big part in their bounty. (We know that history matters since the moment they found out Buggy was a former Roger pirate he was offered the warlord title. Same thing can be assumed for Weevil as well)
  • If the marines count Mihawk's duels with Shanks and have knowledge on the lore behind swordsmanship, then definitely he's going to get a good price for his head.​
2. I'm curious why you think Beckman will be in the 2B squad? Also Beckman being 2B would make Roo and Yasspo in between 1.5 - 1.8M which is kind of unrealistic. Also what the hell could Beckman have done to deserve a 2B bounty?
3. Actually I think 50% of Oden's panel time should consist of his time as a pirate so it would make sense for his bounty to be revealed somewhere along the lines.

4. Regarding the Luffy vs Zoro, Its clear as day that Luffy will always be>Zoro but it will never be Luffy>>>>>>Zoro. Just because Kaido>>>>>>>King, Big Mom>>>>>>>Katakuri, Whitebeard>>>>>>Marco, Shanks>>>>>Beckman and Roger>>>>>>Rayleigh(?) doesn't mean that Luffy and Zoro will also be in the same boat.

Also right now both Luffy and Zoro are trying to achieve a similar feat i.e Luffy wants to blow up Kaido from the inside while Zoro is trying to cut open his outside. Do you see Oda pushing Law and Kid the way he is pushing Zoro? Isn't Law and Kid supposed to be the WB and Shiki of this era? Then how come they're still low tier? Even Urouge has better feats than Law and Kid.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for replying!

Also right now both Luffy and Zoro are trying to achieve a similar feat i.e Luffy wants to blow up Kaido from the inside while Zoro is trying to cut open his outside. Do you see Oda pushing Law and Kid the way he is pushing Zoro? Isn't Law and Kid supposed to be the WB and Shiki of this era? Then how come they're still low tier? Even Urouge has better feats than Law and Kid.
well Law is semi MIA, as for Kid, yes, Oda was pushing him hard in at the start of the Udon Prison part of Wano, i remember all the Goku, Vegeta omparisons fans were making when it happened. Now, Zoro, this is Wano, Zoro's arc and he jst got a new sword, ofc Oda will focus some panels on him, when we were in WCI he focused on Sanji instead and at Dresrossa he focused on Law. I dont really know what ppl have in mind when they say ''>>>>>>'' so I'll just put it in words by saying Zoro is not in Luffy's tier and I do not think Mihawk is in Kaido's, BM's, Shanks', Akainu's... tier

as for Backmann, yea i might have typed it out a bit off, when i wrote that in my mind i was thinking like 2B give or take a 100 or 200k :p I could see him be like 1.94 or something weird like that or in the 1.8billions range

Reactions: Passerby

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My predictions:

Rayliegh: 2,330,000,000

Marco: 1,800,000,000

King: 1,660,000,000

Beckman: 1,580,000,000

Oden: 1,420,000,000

And finally...Mihawk!

My wish is that he will also be in the 4 bil club. I mean Oden didn't even have a black blade but the man was able to scar Kaido so just imagine what a man like Mihawk would do? But then again Kaido was 20 years younger when he received his scar so...

1. My expectation: 4,100,000,000 (assuming the marines hold the title of WSS in the same pedestal as Emperor)
  2. I'll be fine with: 3,320,000,000 (this means Mihawk is a tier ahead of Yonko FM but a tier below the actual Yonko)
  3. Realistic expectation: 2,000,000,000 (sigh...)
before predicting shouldnt almost all of YC1 commanders bounties be below 1.5B? i'm not certain for myself bt luffy was introduced as a new emperor when he defeated katakuri and got that bounty . so if with just 1.5B bounty he was called a new emperor then shouldnt almost all of other yonko commanders bounties be below 1.5B? as far as we know queen got the highest so far between YCs and its a 1.3B bounty. so i feel like kings bounty should be between somewhere at 1.3B-1.5B . so am i right on this one or wrong??

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before predicting shouldnt almost all of YC1 commanders bounties be below 1.5B? i'm not certain for myself bt luffy was introduced as a new emperor when he defeated katakuri and got that bounty . so if with just 1.5B bounty he was called a new emperor then shouldnt almost all of other yonko commanders bounties be below 1.5B? as far as we know queen got the highest so far between YCs and its a 1.3B bounty. so i feel like kings bounty should be between somewhere at 1.3B-1.5B . so am i right on this one or wrong??
Well Queen's bounty is three times is 300M higher than Jack's so I thought King would follow the same pattern and that's why I gave him a 1.6B.
And I feel like Marco is also going to be above Luffy's bounty mainly because he is "Whitebeards right hand man"

Last edited:
Reactions: SaitamaSanji

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Queen's bounty is three times higher than Jack's so I thought King would follow the same pattern and that's why I gave him a 1.6B.
And I feel like Marco is also going to be above Luffy's bounty mainly because he is "Whitebeards right hand man"

what? three times?? there is actually 300M gap between jack and queens bounty. bt u need to consider how jack,queen and king interact between each other. remember when jack was first shown around king and queen he was some kind of afraid of both of them. bt at the same time queen and king trash talked each other during that same scene. so considering that i think even though queen got 300M higher bounty than jack, queen and king's bounties would be more closer

yh marco and rayleigh i can see them having higher bounty than 1.5B bt at the same time its odd that they considered luffy as a emperor material with that amount of bounty

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rayliegh: 2 bill. Vicecaptain of the pirate king and had a name for his own.

Marco: 1.4 bill. He was strong, but nothing compared to Rayleigh, normal First Commander level.

King: 1.48. The same tier as Marco, but more dangerous.

Beckman: 1.85 Billon is ok, he has made a name on his own and is ViceCaptain.

Oden: 500 million, he was just a normal pirate for the World Government till now. No one knew what he did. I think.

Mihawk 2 billion of pure power.