AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is it that this website doesn't have pre-shippuuden naruto eps?
Naruto Anime section has shippudden eps, movies and specials, so why no pre-shippuuden eps? Can someone clear this up for me?

Reactions: Arian

Beelzebub

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know man but i believe that the story has developed so much that watching pre-shippuden episodes will be irrelevant, but its just a thought don't know the exact thing, so can't say anything exact :hint:

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto-get is great, nothing wrong with it. It has all the episodes and it uploads them fairly quickly.
Yea, i know. I predominantly use naruto-get, but I was just wondering why the base seems to have every naruto ep except pre-shippuuden. Seems strange.

They remove old episodes time to time.It is stated in the download section.
I'm talking about for online streaming though... they have shippuden ep 1 to current and ep 1 is old as hell... So removing old eps doesn't seem like it to me, but maybe that's it :/

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know man but i believe that the story has developed so much that watching pre-shippuden episodes will be irrelevant, but its just a thought don't know the exact thing, so can't say anything exact :hint:
wahhhhhhhh!!!! pre shippuuden is the greatest era :yayy:

Use NWAnime, better than both Naruto-get and Narutospot because the aforementioned two are usually poor quality.
Oh thanks i'll try that. Never heard of it before.

I don't usually use NarutoBase. The videos don't even work for most of the time.

true, true. That's a valid point.

Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you can get previous episodes from other web-sites... Well there are always many updates to be done... So old updates should be removed so that new updates shall come.. May be there's no more sufficient web spaces..

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm talking about for online streaming though... they have shippuden ep 1 to current and ep 1 is old as hell... So removing old eps doesn't seem like it to me, but maybe that's it :/
Prolly..They don’t think it is relevant or want to save storage space and bandwidth. Even in anime download sites it is hard to get.Most of the torrents are dead...

AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one uses this base to watch the episode.. Maybe only to download them in 1080P from Horriblesubs..

but if you want stream then naruto-get lel.
Why's everyone making me feel weird for wanting to watch anime on the base!!! I-I-I'm normal! :T_T:

Prolly..They don’t think it is relevant or want to save storage space and bandwidth. Even in anime download sites it is hard to get.Most of the torrents are dead...
lol I guess i can relate tbh. I usually download the 1080p torrents from here for latest eps I deem interesting. Ah well, back to ********* it is