Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prayer is a self-righteous form of voodoo. It's fueled by intentions.

Especially used in the black community.

I have this evil jamaican grandmother, when you look at her, or you hear her pray under her breath, it sounds like she's manipulating "prayer" and you notice it sounds like voodoo chants. I hate when people manipulate the bible, or any form of religious texts, and use it for personal gain. It's demonic, if anything.

That sums up religion/prayer, to be honest. And it's not a bash, it's an observation. It's used for personal gain, or for people living in fear that at least want the benefit of the doubt, just in case there is a hell or heaven.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Highly inappropriate.

My father is Jamaican and I’ve lived in Jamaica for 10 years, are you seriously saying her patois accent makes her seem evil? Are you seriously saying the way she pronounces the words in the Bible leads you to believe she’s doing voodoo?

You must be registered for see images

Fun Fact: just because a person may practice voodoo doesn’t mean they can’t believe in god, many rituals in Voodoo worship and ideology is based on the Bible itself. Your disgracing your ancestors...

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Highly inappropriate.

My father is Jamaican and I’ve lived in Jamaica for 10 years, are you seriously saying her patois accent makes her seem evil? Are you seriously saying the way she pronounces the words in the Bible leads you to believe she’s doing voodoo?

Fun Fact: just because a person may practice voodoo doesn’t mean they can’t believe in god, many rituals in Voodoo worship and ideology is based on the Bible itself. Your disgracing your ancestors...
Funny thing is, I've never said anything about her speaking "patoi"...I said the way she says it, it sounds like voodoo. It's sounds like it's being done with evil intent. And another funny thing is, I've never said any of that, in the way you've expressed. I think you just wanted to debut your jamaican status, lmao.

My whole family is jamaican.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Highly inappropriate.

"Christianity", is disgraceful. Jesus is depicted as the white looking jewish guy.

Using voodoo to manipulate reality, is ridiculous.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny thing is, I've never said anything about her speaking "patoi"...
That’s why I double backed and said accent.

I said the way she says it, it sounds like voodoo. It's sounds like it's being done with evil intent.
Do you know slave masters beat their African slaves becuase of the way they spoke or their diction for this same reason? White Catholics & Christians wouldn’t let slaves worship with them or as they did becuase they thought the way they pronounced the words in the Bible were evil (devil worship). They brandaned our ancestors entire culture as evil or something that wasn’t indicative to worship becuase of how it sounded.

Be Woke!

And another funny thing is, I've never said any of that, in the way you've expressed. I think you just wanted to & Cdebut your jamaican status
I’ve been on here for years, everyone who knows me of me on this forum knows I’m proud of where I come from and will shout out the island of where I originate in a hot second. I’ve even made threads asking if there were more islanders then myself, read up.

My whole family is jamaican.
Which is why you should feel ashamed of yourself for disrespecting your grandmother and her legacy.

Invicta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How the **** do you come up with that and still call yourself sane? And voodoo can't be done without a doll or physical representation of what you want to cast a spell on. My advice is learn what voodoo is first, it won't take more than a minute to look it up and get an idea of it.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s why I double backed and said accent.
It doesn't make a difference, you assumed that. I said it sounds, not talking about her accent, her tone...it sounded like voodoo chants.Felt like deception.

You assumed that I wasn't use to accents and patoi, then assumed that I was judging her based off of her accent, when I said nothing about accents. So it was your own personal projection of the situation.

Do you know slave masters beat their African slaves becuase of the way they spoke or their diction for this same reason? White Catholics & Christians wouldn’t let slaves worship with them or as they did becuase they thought the way they pronounced the words in the Bible were evil (devil worship). They brandaned our ancestors entire culture as evil or something that wasn’t indicative to worship becuase of how it sounded.

Be Woke!

I’ve been on here for years, everyone who knows me of me on this forum knows I’m proud of where I come from and will shout out the island of where I originate in a hot second. I’ve even made threads asking if there were more islanders then myself, read up.

Which is why you should feel ashamed of yourself for disrespecting your grandmother and her legacy.
You created this entire argument, because of your own insertion of my post. Congrats.

You just wanted to plug this stuff in, huh...

And screw my ancestors. They were all child abusers. Off with child abusers heads.

You prey on the weak, then you're full of conceit.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How the **** do you come up with that and still call yourself sane? And voodoo can't be done without a doll or physical representation of what you want to cast a spell on. My advice is learn what voodoo is first, it won't take more than a minute to look it up and get an idea of it.
voo·doo
/ˈvo͞oˌdo͞o/

noun

1. a black religious cult practiced in the Caribbean and the southern US, combining elements of Roman Catholic ritual with traditional African magical and religious rites, and characterized by sorcery and spirit possession.

You can't tell me anything, you don't need a doll.Stop watching cartoons,or white representations of voodoo, that stereotype voodoo.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
voo·doo
/ˈvo͞oˌdo͞o/

noun

1. a black religious cult practiced in the Caribbean and the southern US, combining elements of Roman Catholic ritual with traditional African magical and religious rites, and characterized by sorcery and spirit possession.

You can't tell me anything, you don't need a doll.Stop watching cartoons,or white representations of voodoo, that stereotype voodoo.
Wow, so now you're citing a dictionary definition when just yesterday you were arguing that the definition of atheism from the same dictionary was manipulative.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not that serious, have a bit of a back-bone.

Wow, so now you're citing a dictionary definition when just yesterday you were arguing that the definition of atheism from the same dictionary was manipulative.
You're predictable.

There's a time and a place. And what you did, was totally unnecessary, and too much of a stretch. My use of definitions, are given proper use/placement, and not for manipulative, back-tracking purposes. You were being elementary.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">[video=youtube;YV78vobCyIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV78vobCyIo[/video]</div>

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're predictable.

There's a time and a place. And what you did, was totally unnecessary, and too much of a stretch. My use of definitions, are given proper use/placement, and not for manipulative, back-tracking purposes. You were being elementary.
I have no idea what you're trying to say. Make coherent sentences.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21746313" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21746313">Dreckerplayer said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> In the West indies we call it &quot;obeah&quot;.<br /> <br /> But it comes in different forms.But often minimized as just using &quot;physical objects&quot;, or something. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Who knows....</div>