Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UMM Let me see i use Hyouton:Souryuu Boufuusetsu (Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard)
A technique that creates two black dragons utilizing the Hyouton technique. The ether-like dragons fly towards the opponent. As they fly they begin to turn around one another and create a large black tornado.

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o nice. that blocks out my shuriken. i guess i shouldnt underestimate an uchiha or my master. however... i counter with katon! gouryuuka no jutsu!!!! to melt your dragons and slow down your tornado

this is a no rules fight. you can use any element you want

Last edited:

Takato Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice Good Job Now My Own Jutsu
Jutsu: Katon: Tsuin Ryu no Jutsu (Fire Style: Twin Dragon Jutsu)
Effect: Merging Chakra to create fire, the user breaths fire past a closed hand with the index finger errect and it takes form of two fire dragons, finishing in a ball of fire in the palm with the newly birthed fire dragons attached to it.
One cancels your dragon My other dragon comes directly to you.

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
crap your good. but then i guess i have no choice. *jumps up in air and dragon follows me

time for my not so original technique now!!! rai-kiri!!
effect-chakra is spread in a large area around me and manipulated to raiton nature and turned into a large current

now that the area around me is surrounded by an enourmous amount of electrical energy, the air atoms have reached a high enough energy level that your fire only excites the air particles around me and strengthens my current. which brings me to my next attack.....now that the clouds and sky are heated by my previous gouryuuka and your recent fire attack and i have a large current running around me, everything is complete to set up for my final attack...... KIRIN!!!!!!

in the words of sasuke..... disappear with the lightning.........

*lightning strikes

its all over...................................

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea but like i sed its just a no rules practice battle. just havin a little fun. but you are right, hyouton is a kekkai genkai only some people are born with such as haku and those guys from the movie

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
by the way ice isnt gekei genkai
hakus ice was gekei genkai but at the first movie kakashi copied that guys ice wale so takato can use ice

and kakashi could create ice couldnt copy the fast miving tecnique of haku thats why he said even i cant copy that teqnicue

Last edited:

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh yea your right. well then ice element is just a special element that not many have and haku's special ice techniques were because of his kekkai genkai. point is since there was no rules, he can use it if he wants. but it was a good match. i kind of like the no rules matches better