Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But that's what I've been saying. I'm saying that 6 Paths have never been a Rinnegan tech only. It can also be used by the body: Yang. Obviously, Naruto can never get the Rinnegan so it wouldn't make sense.

What I'm saying is this:
Naruto gets: Asura, Naraka, Animal. (RSM) Sasuke gets: Deva, Petra, Human. (Rinnegan)
Because Hagoromo's power was split between the 2 of them.

So we don't know whether or not 6 Paths are strictly only for Rinnegan. Naruto accomplished "mimicking" those 2 Paths. (we know that the outer path is the only path remaining outside of the 6 paths, also to use the Outer Path, you need to use the Gedo Mazou).

We also know that the Sage of 6 Paths do not necessarily need the Rinnegan (as Hamura demonstrates with creating the moon and having a life there, although you could argue that it is the work of his Tenseigan, therefore still an doujutsu tech).

The fact that Hagoromo split his chakra means that he most likely split the 6 Paths among Naruto and Sasuke. I am completely disregarding the Rinnegan here, which is why I kept bringing up the difference of Sasuke's Rinnegan and Madara's Rinnegan.

Sasuke's Rinnegan is one eyed and also tomoed.

As well as the difference of Nagato's 6 Paths compared to Obito's 6 Paths (still using Madara's eyes).

My hypothesis is that Naruto not having the Rinnegan does not mean he has no access to the 6 Paths techs and he most likely uses the 3 while Sasuke uses the other 3 due to their special circumstance.
Ok, I hear you.

Remember Hagaromo powers is not just eyes, but body (life force). So it being split up is still perfectly covered if Naruto doesn't have any eye-based techniques.

However, the fact that Sasuke got a stats boost (body) is noteworthy

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Biggest loss for Sasuke is Sharingan's precog. He used it like once in vote1. Guess Kishi kinda forgot about that along the way.

Sharingan is just cosmetics 90% of the time and some bs powers. Some1 with 3T Sharingan should be almost unbeatable in CQC.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, I hear you.

Remember Hagaromo powers is not just eyes, but body (life force). So it being split up is still perfectly covered if Naruto doesn't have any eye-based techniques.

However, the fact that Sasuke got a stats boost (body) is noteworthy
Yeah but the main issue with this is we know for a fact that 6 Paths are Rinnegan techs and it is not widely acknowledge that the RSM can also use the 6 Paths.

People assume that the Rinnegan can use 6 Paths but I disagree. Nagato was part Senju (so he really was RSM at this point on top of Rinnegan user).

Obito was the same thing (Rinnegan + White Zetsu/Hashirama cells)

So if we take 6 Paths as 3 Paths containing Yin (eye) and 3 Paths containing Yang (body), wouldn't it make more sense that way?

This way, it would explain why Naruto was able to use abilities that reflect Rinnegan techs and why Sasuke cannot use ALL 6 Paths.

Reactions: Infant

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't that be the same thing for Naruto borrowing KKG elements of the bijuus? I mean he cannot just take them out of nowhere unless they give them their chakra as they are not his Jin.

He has to go RSM and basically do the whole "can I borrow your power?" like he had done with Goku when they were battling the Juubi and Obito and Madara.

This also goes in line with your logic of separating Kurama into 2 different entities. They have their own consciousness and they aren't tied with Naruto much like how Juugo isn't tied with Sasuke.

Orochimaru would be like Kurama and Juugo would be the other 8 tail beasts.
The 8 beasts aren't really applicable here.

We only ever see Naruto really using Kurama. Which means he cannot use the powers of the other beasts, otherwise we would have seen many techs being used. In fact, we only ever see the bijuu affinity infused Rasenshuriken 3x throughout the series (against Madara, Kaguya and Delta).

So least to say that he cannot use them whenever and it is not a true "hand-me-down" power. It comes and goes. (Naruto would've used them against Momoshiki had it been a true powerup).
Of course, you could say "Momoshiki took all of the bijuus away"
Which is true. Which means his bijuu Rasenshurikens against Delta was indeed his own derived from RSM. Therefore, it cannot be counted as a separate hand-me-down power.

"Can't it be that they gave him their chakra?"
Not really as it was already stated by Hagoromo that Naruto would be the meeting point. They are free themselves. Even Kurama had the ability to be free of Naruto yet he chose to stay. So should the former be true, then they are on the Juugo argument.

Meaning that Naruto doesn't really need the bijuus for their affinity (since the TSO is all affinities in one to begin with). We also see this on Toneri's RSM where he can change the properties of the TSOs.

On top of that, have I mentioned that Naruto gave them their freedom and therefore power back and that Momoshiki took all of those 8 beasts and some of Kurama's power? If not,

Then yes, Momoshiki took away 8 tailed beasts and some of Kurama's and Naruto's chakra.
We also know that separate chakra given fades away as per your argument with Juugo's chakra as well as the fact that the Juubito chakra faded away from Kakashi taking his Mangekyu and chakra pool away with it.

As for Kurama, no. IF you are counting the whole "Sasuke no longer have this and that" then do not count Kurama as 2 different entities. They merged and became one (since they were one to begin with). So IDK why you're counting him as 2 still. Yes, you can count Itachi's eyes as the same thing if that makes you happy. Although it is far more believable that they are separate powers than Kurama being split into 2.

There's really no difference in power or technique. It was simply that it has sentience. Completely different from Itachi's 2 or pseudo 3 (because susanoo needs the other 2 techniques) powers.

That is like saying every Shadow Clone of Naruto is a powerup because they have their own different personalities.

Which means:

Naruto
1) Kurama
2) RSM

Sauke
1) Itachi eyes
2) Rinnegan
3) Curse Mark (remove it or not, it still wouldn't make Naruto be greater than Sasuke in terms of hand me downs)

The rest are negligible by your standards. IDK why you're removing stuff from Sasuke's side and you're adding stuff from Naruto.

Both logic of removing and including are applicable for both sides.
all 8 beasts were removed by Momoshiki
all techs were borrowed or derived from RSM

No longer counting Kabuto's and Juugo's and Orochimaru's but counting the bijuus is outright nitpicking.

Naruto didn't really have any hand me down powers.
Majority of them was from Kurama being unsealed little by little.

The fact that he only ever had 2 techniques: Shadow Clone and Rasengan is true to the lack of hand-me-down powers argument (well 3 if you count the sexy jutsu).

I mean just list the amount of techs that Naruto has:
Shadow Clone
Rasengan
Sage Mode
Chakra Mode (Kurama's tech or maybe his own since it is from the fuinjutsu so I cannot really be accurate here)
RSM

I mean that's a really reaching of 5. The rest are just variants.

How about Sasuke?
Curse Mark
Flame (ya, I'm including the black flame into this instead of separate since I am doing variants into 1 thing only)
Lightning
Sharingan
Mangekyu
Rinnegan

So even with condensing everything, Sasuke still had more and 3 of them are handme downs (Mangekyu, CM, Rinnegan)

Naruto has RSM and CM as handme downs (if we are taking CM as a Kurama tech rather than his own ~ since we see Toneri and Mitsuki use this without Kurama and the fact that Naruto and Mitsuki use this means that Tenseigan isn't needed neither)
Naruto in the movie was able to separate himself and Kurama and fight as individuals, that is something no other Jinchuuriki has ever done. The only thing I can think of is because he has two Kurama. Naruto used Lava Style RS against Delta without needing to call on the Bijuu.

Both Kuramas are inside Naruto, it isn't like Naruto released Yin Kurama to get Yang Kurama back.

Jutsu like Shadow Clone, Sage Mode, Flame, Lightning, etc, are not handed out. They require training to gain them, it isn't like someone just give them those powers. Sasuke wasn't given the Sharingan he was born with the genetic to awaken it. EMS and Rinnengan I agree with you, but then that includes Naruto RSM and KCM.

There is prove that Naruto hasn't lost access to the Bijuu KKG, but Sasuke has lost access to Senjutsu, Bijuu Susano and CM.

Why is it that Sasuke can't get those powers back that he lost?

Edit Sasuke has Hashirama cells, yet he doesn't have his regeneration, healing or Mokuton. Hashirama gave him something to do something against Madara SM, yet we never saw what it was or what it does.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but the main issue with this is we know for a fact that 6 Paths are Rinnegan techs and it is not widely acknowledge that the RSM can also use the 6 Paths.

People assume that the Rinnegan can use 6 Paths but I disagree. Nagato was part Senju (so he really was RSM at this point on top of Rinnegan user).

Obito was the same thing (Rinnegan + White Zetsu/Hashirama cells)

So if we take 6 Paths as 3 Paths containing Yin (eye) and 3 Paths containing Yang (body), wouldn't it make more sense that way?

This way, it would explain why Naruto was able to use abilities that reflect Rinnegan techs and why Sasuke cannot use ALL 6 Paths.
Never considered the genetics aspect with Nagato and Obito.

Good points

Reactions: wanderingcactus

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing I can think of is because he has two Kurama.
speculation. you disregard the fact that he is RSM. Also, 2 Kuramas happened because Minato split him in half. Still the same entity. He has already been made whole as well. The reason why he can separate with Naruto is because he is in chakra form (same basic principle as Naruto's Shadow Clone using full Kurama avatar).

No reason for 2 Kuramas.

Both Kuramas are inside Naruto, it isn't like Naruto released Yin Kurama to get Yang Kurama back.
Excellent point. But then again, they are no longer 2 separate entities and Naruto can do the same thing with his Shadow Clone (Kurama is always chakra cloaked anyways).

Naruto used Lava Style RS against Delta without needing to call on the Bijuu.
Again, RSM. If you had forgotten, he cannot contact Son Goku because, like the rest of the Tailed Beasts, he is dead (absorbed and taken in by Momoshiki).

Also he has TSO. That has all the affinity in it. Not really gonna need to require a bijuu for that.

Jutsu like Shadow Clone, Sage Mode, Flame, Lightning, etc, are not handed out. They require training to gain them, it isn't like someone just give them those powers. Sasuke wasn't given the Sharingan he was born with the genetic to awaken it.
I was just listing powers in general. I've already listed the handed down powers.

EMS and Rinnengan I agree with you, but then that includes Naruto RSM and KCM.
IDK if KCM is different. I think it is something he gained from his lineage as an Uzumaki. (Kushina has chakra chains) Or at the very least, it is from the Uzumaki fuinjutsu. (Otherwise, Madara would've used Kurama this way if it is Kurama's power).
Reason being is because Toneri has Chakra Mode as well (No, it isn't RSM since Mitsuki has it as well. Also, he used those power when he took Hinata and just before he implanted Hanabi's eyes, so before Tenseigan).

But for now, I will give you those 2.

So still, that just leaves Naruto with:

• Kurama (yes this includes the KCM since you are saying that is Kurama's power)
  • RSM
While Sasuke still has:
  • CM
  • EMS
  • Rinnegan
There is prove that Naruto hasn't lost access to the Bijuu KKG, but Sasuke has lost access to Senjutsu, Bijuu Susano and CM.

Why is it that Sasuke can't get those powers back that he lost?

Edit Sasuke has Hashirama cells, yet he doesn't have his regeneration, healing or Mokuton. Hashirama gave him something to do something against Madara SM, yet we never saw what it was or what it does.

It is just terrible writing really. I mean we didn't know whether or not Naruto still had RSM until that Delta fight (so Kishi really didn't have anything to do with that).

Naruto had nothing to point out that he has RSM after his fight with Sasuke.

So maybe he just doesn't use Hashirama's things as some kind of atonement. Much like he can get an arm or use a small scale susanoo to substitute as his replacement arm.

I mean it would be extremely weird if he start casting Mokuton and maybe even summon the 1000 fist buddha statue.

Of course, I would like to see him use Sage Mode again, may it come from CM or Hashirama's. (although, I don't think it can since the only body that can use the Sage Mode was Kabuto's Edo for Madara).

Reactions: super michael