super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here are the powers which Naruto and Sasuke were handed to them for free, which they still have:

Naruto
  • 1st tail
  • 2nd tail
  • 3rd tail
  • 4th tail
  • 5th tail
  • 6th tail
  • 7th tail
  • 8th tail
  • 9th tail Yang Kurama
  • 9th tail Yin Kurama
  • Hagoromo chakra
Sasuke
  • Itachi left eye
  • Itachi right eye
  • Hagoromo chakra
Those are all the powers they have kept. As we know Naruto hasn't lost any powers which were handed to him. Naruto temporarily lost Yang Kurama, so he got Yin Kurama. But then Yang Kurama chose to go back to Naruto, meaning he has both Kuramas.

Sasuke lost powers
  • CM
  • White snake powers
  • Orochimaru himself
  • 1-9 Bijuu on his Susano
That is a lot of power to lose.

Naruto has 11 active powers still in him, while Sasuke only has 2 active power in him.

Edit Sasuke hasn't shown to have Mokuton, so I don't believe he has Hashirama cells. Everyone that has Hashirama cells can do Mokuton such as Madara, Obito, Yamato and Danzo.

Edit Sasuke doesn't have Hashirama Yang element at all.

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto didn't get the other 8 bijuus handed down to him though..
Again, if you are counting those, count them in Sasuke's as well since he gained them.

via force or convincing, doesn't matter since they are basically the same premise of getting new powers rather than being GIVEN power.

Also stop counting Yin and Yang Kurama as separate entities.
CM was never lost, it just became irrelevant and forgotten.
(yes you would think it was sealed with Itachi's blade but it didn't since it was used in the Alliance war)
You must be registered for see images

If you're not counting that, don't count the other on Naruto..

Overall, stop nitpicking.. Adding unnecessary stuff on Naruto and subtracting on Sasuke. WUT

Also how is Orochimaru a powerup? He really didn't do anything for Sasuke since we are counting the CM as its own thing.

Reactions: Infant

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto didn't get the other 8 bijuus handed down to him though..
Again, if you are counting those, count them in Sasuke's as well since he gained them.

via force or convincing, doesn't matter since they are basically the same premise of getting new powers rather than being GIVEN power.

Also stop counting Yin and Yang Kurama as separate entities.
CM was never lost, it just became irrelevant and forgotten.
(yes you would think it was sealed with Itachi's blade but it didn't since it was used in the Alliance war)

If you're not counting that, don't count the other on Naruto..

Overall, stop nitpicking.. Adding unnecessary stuff on Naruto and subtracting on Sasuke. WUT

Also how is Orochimaru a powerup? He really didn't do anything for Sasuke since we are counting the CM as its own thing.
The Bijuu literally gave their chakra to Naruto and Obito gave the remaining Bijuu chakra to him. Yin Kurama and Yang Kurama were living as seperate entity, I don't see why they can't be counted as seperate entity.

Sasuke lost his Curse Mark, the only thing he has is his experience from using Senjutsu thanks to when he had it. Juugo gave Sasuke Senjutsu chakra temporarily on his Susano, it isn't like Juugo or Orochimaru gave Sasuke a new Curse Mark. There is no Curse Mark anywhere on Sasuke body.

Sasuke can't go into Senjutsu mode without Juugo at all. Sasuke can't go into his Bijuu Susano mode anymore.

Naruto however can still use the Bijuu KKG element and techniques.

Edit sorry for editing, sometimes I notice something I left out or made a mistake so I correct.

Sasuke having Orochimaru soul in his body boosted Sasuke regeneration to heal and granted him access to Orochimaru jutsu.

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can't go into Senjutsu mode without Juugo at all. Sasuke can't go into his Bijuu Susano mode anymore.

Naruto however can still use the Bijuu KKG element and techniques.
Wouldn't that be the same thing for Naruto borrowing KKG elements of the bijuus? I mean he cannot just take them out of nowhere unless they give them their chakra as they are not his Jin.

He has to go RSM and basically do the whole "can I borrow your power?" like he had done with Goku when they were battling the Juubi and Obito and Madara.

This also goes in line with your logic of separating Kurama into 2 different entities. They have their own consciousness and they aren't tied with Naruto much like how Juugo isn't tied with Sasuke.

Orochimaru would be like Kurama and Juugo would be the other 8 tail beasts.
The 8 beasts aren't really applicable here.

We only ever see Naruto really using Kurama. Which means he cannot use the powers of the other beasts, otherwise we would have seen many techs being used. In fact, we only ever see the bijuu affinity infused Rasenshuriken 3x throughout the series (against Madara, Kaguya and Delta).

So least to say that he cannot use them whenever and it is not a true "hand-me-down" power. It comes and goes. (Naruto would've used them against Momoshiki had it been a true powerup).
Of course, you could say "Momoshiki took all of the bijuus away"
Which is true. Which means his bijuu Rasenshurikens against Delta was indeed his own derived from RSM. Therefore, it cannot be counted as a separate hand-me-down power.

"Can't it be that they gave him their chakra?"
Not really as it was already stated by Hagoromo that Naruto would be the meeting point. They are free themselves. Even Kurama had the ability to be free of Naruto yet he chose to stay. So should the former be true, then they are on the Juugo argument.

Meaning that Naruto doesn't really need the bijuus for their affinity (since the TSO is all affinities in one to begin with). We also see this on Toneri's RSM where he can change the properties of the TSOs.

On top of that, have I mentioned that Naruto gave them their freedom and therefore power back and that Momoshiki took all of those 8 beasts and some of Kurama's power? If not,

Then yes, Momoshiki took away 8 tailed beasts and some of Kurama's and Naruto's chakra.
We also know that separate chakra given fades away as per your argument with Juugo's chakra as well as the fact that the Juubito chakra faded away from Kakashi taking his Mangekyu and chakra pool away with it.

As for Kurama, no. IF you are counting the whole "Sasuke no longer have this and that" then do not count Kurama as 2 different entities. They merged and became one (since they were one to begin with). So IDK why you're counting him as 2 still. Yes, you can count Itachi's eyes as the same thing if that makes you happy. Although it is far more believable that they are separate powers than Kurama being split into 2.

There's really no difference in power or technique. It was simply that it has sentience. Completely different from Itachi's 2 or pseudo 3 (because susanoo needs the other 2 techniques) powers.

That is like saying every Shadow Clone of Naruto is a powerup because they have their own different personalities.

Which means:

Naruto
1) Kurama
2) RSM

Sauke
1) Itachi eyes
2) Rinnegan
3) Curse Mark (remove it or not, it still wouldn't make Naruto be greater than Sasuke in terms of hand me downs)

The rest are negligible by your standards. IDK why you're removing stuff from Sasuke's side and you're adding stuff from Naruto.

Both logic of removing and including are applicable for both sides.
all 8 beasts were removed by Momoshiki
all techs were borrowed or derived from RSM

No longer counting Kabuto's and Juugo's and Orochimaru's but counting the bijuus is outright nitpicking.

Naruto didn't really have any hand me down powers.
Majority of them was from Kurama being unsealed little by little.

The fact that he only ever had 2 techniques: Shadow Clone and Rasengan is true to the lack of hand-me-down powers argument (well 3 if you count the sexy jutsu).

I mean just list the amount of techs that Naruto has:
Shadow Clone
Rasengan
Sage Mode
Chakra Mode (Kurama's tech or maybe his own since it is from the fuinjutsu so I cannot really be accurate here)
RSM

I mean that's a really reaching of 5. The rest are just variants.

How about Sasuke?
Curse Mark
Flame (ya, I'm including the black flame into this instead of separate since I am doing variants into 1 thing only)
Lightning
Sharingan
Mangekyu
Rinnegan

So even with condensing everything, Sasuke still had more and 3 of them are handme downs (Mangekyu, CM, Rinnegan)

Naruto has RSM and CM as handme downs (if we are taking CM as a Kurama tech rather than his own ~ since we see Toneri and Mitsuki use this without Kurama and the fact that Naruto and Mitsuki use this means that Tenseigan isn't needed neither)

Reactions: Infant and Hammock

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Counting Hagaromo as the same for both is like counting genetic boosts as the same, its misleading.

Sasuke gained Rinnegan, all six paths, an outer path as well as all jutsu that come with Rinnegan.
Naruto simply gained stats boost

Big difference!

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke gained Rinnegan, all six paths, an outer path as well as all jutsu that come with Rinnegan.
Naruto simply gained stats boost
that's mere speculation. You're seriously discounting the power that Naruto gained from the Hagoromo boost.

For one, Sasuke's Rinnegan is unique. It is a pseudo Rinnegan. It is completely different from Madara's and Momoshiki's, Hagoromo's, and Isshiki's.

We cannot ascertain whether or not Sasuke's Rinnegan does indeed have all 6 paths as we were never shown all of them and merely some.

Another is Naruto gaining RSM. Another power that comes with the Rinnegan/Tenseigan naturally. (different in Nagato's and Sasuke's case as they are incomplete).

We also see Naruto exhibit things that a 6 path user can only do. So it is hard to say that Sasuke has this and that while Naruto does not have this and that.

We can speculate that either BOTH of them have 6 paths or it is split between the both of them (3 paths for Sasuke and the other 3 paths goes to Naruto).

Either way, if all RSM does is boost stats, it is basically pointless for Hagoromo to give him that. Another thing is that he can create and restore life.

We also cannot use Nagato's 6 Paths of Pain as a base standard as Obito also had his own 6 Paths yet both instances were made from Madara's own Rinnegan.

Therefore, Sasuke (which by extension Naruto) can have his/their own path style. For one, Deva Path wasn't used by Sasuke (pull and push) and only used Chibaku Tensei.

We see Naruto using Asura Path by combining with his clones. (although it didn't come with missiles and other machine like weapons).

The other ones that were shown was Petra and Naraka (Sasuke sucking out chakra of the bijuus and Naruto saving 8 gates Gai from death and Kakashi's eye)

It is most likely that Sasuke has Human Path and Naruto has Animal Path base on their personality and affinity but these were never shown (not that they were in any situation that needed these paths to be used)

As far as we know, even their 6 paths are incomplete. But we know that Naruto has 6 Paths as well. Although it is most likely that it is split and Sasuke and Naruto are just 3 Paths user (which makes sense since Sasuke needed Naruto and Naruto needed Sasuke during Kaguya's fight)

So these are confirmed things:

Naruto has:
  • Asura Path
  • Nakara Path
Sasuke has:
  • Deva Path
  • Petra Path
Unconfirmed things:
  • Human Path
  • Animal Path
  • Naruto using the other paths
  • Sasuke using the other paths
In conclusion:

Both have 6 Paths but it is not shown whether they both have ALL of the 6 paths.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's mere speculation. You're seriously discounting the power that Naruto gained from the Hagoromo boost.

For one, Sasuke's Rinnegan is unique. It is a pseudo Rinnegan. It is completely different from Madara's and Momoshiki's, Hagoromo's, and Isshiki's.

We cannot ascertain whether or not Sasuke's Rinnegan does indeed have all 6 paths as we were never shown all of them and merely some.

Another is Naruto gaining RSM. Another power that comes with the Rinnegan/Tenseigan naturally. (different in Nagato's and Sasuke's case as they are incomplete).

We also see Naruto exhibit things that a 6 path user can only do. So it is hard to say that Sasuke has this and that while Naruto does not have this and that.

We can speculate that either BOTH of them have 6 paths or it is split between the both of them (3 paths for Sasuke and the other 3 paths goes to Naruto).

Either way, if all RSM does is boost stats, it is basically pointless for Hagoromo to give him that. Another thing is that he can create and restore life.

We also cannot use Nagato's 6 Paths of Pain as a base standard as Obito also had his own 6 Paths yet both instances were made from Madara's own Rinnegan.

Therefore, Sasuke (which by extension Naruto) can have his/their own path style. For one, Deva Path wasn't used by Sasuke (pull and push) and only used Chibaku Tensei.

We see Naruto using Asura Path by combining with his clones. (although it didn't come with missiles and other machine like weapons).

The other ones that were shown was Petra and Naraka (Sasuke sucking out chakra of the bijuus and Naruto saving 8 gates Gai from death and Kakashi's eye)

It is most likely that Sasuke has Human Path and Naruto has Animal Path base on their personality and affinity but these were never shown (not that they were in any situation that needed these paths to be used)

As far as we know, even their 6 paths are incomplete. But we know that Naruto has 6 Paths as well. Although it is most likely that it is split and Sasuke and Naruto are just 3 Paths user (which makes sense since Sasuke needed Naruto and Naruto needed Sasuke during Kaguya's fight)

So these are confirmed things:

Naruto has:
  • Asura Path
  • Nakara Path
Sasuke has:
  • Deva Path
  • Petra Path
Unconfirmed things:
  • Human Path
  • Animal Path
  • Naruto using the other paths
  • Sasuke using the other paths
In conclusion:

Both have 6 Paths but it is not shown whether they both have ALL of the 6 paths.
Manga gave no reason to believe paths are split up, with the sole exception of Outer Path giving everyone a different power.

But you make a good point with the life thing

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga gave no reason to believe paths are split up, with the sole exception of Outer Path giving everyone a different power.

But you make a good point with the life thing
Really? I mean I thought it was obvious that that was what Kishi was going on as soon as he introduced Hamura. I guess it was just me that thought that.

I mean he did went duality crazy after all. (Remember when it was only Rikudou Sennin. Not even Kaguya. Then we started getting Hagoromo and Hamura?)

I think even before that with Indra and Asura.
My suspicion was confirmed when Kaguya used her IT. Sasuke was the only person to be able to block it despite Naruto also being a Hagoromo chakra carrier.

There's also the point where Sasuke couldn't fly and couldn't make chakra rods. (something that the Rinnegan provides because Nagato and Obito had them despite the fact that they weren't Juubi Jins). Well, to be fair, Nagato was a Senju and Obito had Hashirama cells so IDK.. That could be untrue. I can't say Toneri is also applicable here since he is a Yang.

But the main reason why I truly was convince that is the case is the whole showcasing of Paths. Sasuke showcased Deva and Petra while Naruto showcased Asura and Outer.

The fact that they had to work in tandem during the Kaguya fight also backed the idea that Naruto and Sasuke both had 6 Paths and it was split amongst them.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? I mean I thought it was obvious that that was what Kishi was going on as soon as he introduced Hamura. I guess it was just me that thought that.

I mean he did went duality crazy after all. (Remember when it was only Rikudou Sennin. Not even Kaguya. Then we started getting Hagoromo and Hamura?)

I think even before that with Indra and Asura.
My suspicion was confirmed when Kaguya used her IT. Sasuke was the only person to be able to block it despite Naruto also being a Hagoromo chakra carrier.

There's also the point where Sasuke couldn't fly and couldn't make chakra rods. (something that the Rinnegan provides because Nagato and Obito had them despite the fact that they weren't Juubi Jins). Well, to be fair, Nagato was a Senju and Obito had Hashirama cells so IDK.. That could be untrue. I can't say Toneri is also applicable here since he is a Yang.

But the main reason why I truly was convince that is the case is the whole showcasing of Paths. Sasuke showcased Deva and Petra while Naruto showcased Asura and Outer.

The fact that they had to work in tandem during the Kaguya fight also backed the idea that Naruto and Sasuke both had 6 Paths and it was split amongst them.
Sasuke was immune to IT specifically because of Rinnegan, which (I think) was stated immune to visual genjutsu way back whenever, so I think every RG has all six paths

Naruto simply gained Yang life force, hence the healing of Gai (he wasn't yet dead, so it can't be Naraka).

All they needed against Kaguya was the seals in their hands, nothing else.

But your point in Sasuke not flying is interesting. Perhaps a combination of certain paths not really being needed (plot device) plus Sasuke having to maintain his chakra armour (Madara said Preta was difficult to use with chakra armour out).

We must remember that many characrers don't use existing powers because of their mentality and thoughts, not a lack of ability.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was immune to IT specifically because of Rinnegan, which (I think) was stated immune to visual genjutsu way back whenever, so I think every RG has all six paths

Naruto simply gained Yang life force, hence the healing of Gai (he wasn't yet dead, so it can't be Naraka).

All they needed against Kaguya was the seals in their hands, nothing else.

But your point in Sasuke not flying is interesting. Perhaps a combination of certain paths not really being needed (plot device) plus Sasuke having to maintain his chakra armour (Madara said Preta was difficult to use with chakra armour out).

We must remember that many characrers don't use existing powers because of their mentality and thoughts, not a lack of ability.
Naraka/Outer is about revival and restoration. They don't have to be dead. They just need to be restored.

As for the rest, I agree. I mean it is solely the writer's fault but you know, character motivation and stuff adds depth to the character I suppose. Althought that is a cheap argument and merely defending bad writing.

• Haha

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naraka/Outer is about revival and restoration. They don't have to be dead. They just need to be restored.

As for the rest, I agree. I mean it is solely the writer's fault but you know, character motivation and stuff adds depth to the character I suppose. Althought that is a cheap argument and merely defending bad writing.
Naraka has to be dead, to eat up their body.

Outer only has feats with dead, not healing still living persons

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naraka has to be dead, to eat up their body.

Outer only has feats with dead, not healing still living persons
wouldn't that fall under controlling controlling life and death though?

Plus IDK.. Naruto stopping an 8 gates death curse is something very outer path if not naraka (unless they are one and the same).

TBH it is a bit messy, again with shoddy writing, so it is hard to discern which one is which. Like does it need the statue or not?
Or to have it be eaten by the statue, etc.

I mean we also know that the 6 Paths are a bit iffy, just depends on who the user is, as we see that Obito also had his own 6 Paths (using the bijuu jins). Although it wasn't clear whether or not they used their own respective paths (I don't quite remember much about that arc TBH).

Like for the Naraka (using the demon guy), it restored one of the Pains back to "full health" (since they pretty much were dead and never been revived.

So Naruto is clearly using something along the lines of the Paths. Regardless of whether he used Naraka/Outer, it is safe to say that he ended up using the Asura Path in their fight. (althought it was merely just combining himself into 1.. IDK what that did TBH)

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wouldn't that fall under controlling controlling life and death though?

Plus IDK.. Naruto stopping an 8 gates death curse is something very outer path if not naraka (unless they are one and the same).

TBH it is a bit messy, again with shoddy writing, so it is hard to discern which one is which. Like does it need the statue or not?
Or to have it be eaten by the statue, etc.

I mean we also know that the 6 Paths are a bit iffy, just depends on who the user is, as we see that Obito also had his own 6 Paths (using the bijuu jins). Although it wasn't clear whether or not they used their own respective paths (I don't quite remember much about that arc TBH).

Like for the Naraka (using the demon guy), it restored one of the Pains back to "full health" (since they pretty much were dead and never been revived.

So Naruto is clearly using something along the lines of the Paths. Regardless of whether he used Naraka/Outer, it is safe to say that he ended up using the Asura Path in their fight. (althought it was merely just combining himself into 1.. IDK what that did TBH)
I'll have to relook at Naruto using Ashura . . .

The SPoP being merely bodies without a life of their own also raises questions, but the least we can say is that Rinnegan abilities cross the border of life and death, so what Naruto did is largely just healing.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll have to relook at Naruto using Ashura . . .

The SPoP being merely bodies without a life of their own also raises questions, but the least we can say is that Rinnegan abilities cross the border of life and death, so what Naruto did is largely just healing.

That is the case for Kakashi but Gai was dying (as in, he cannot be saved. he was literally disintegrating like Edos do, or a very charred boi)

as for Asura Path:

Believe it or not, that is Asura Path.

3 clones sticking all together into 1. If it isn't, then they'd pretty much just POOF out of existence.

A dangerous armored weapon that holds the repulsive wish for a person's blood!
One of Rikudo's techniques where arms/weapons are summoned (w/ Kuchiyose) make ones own body into a weapon. To toy with the enemy through the usage of Taijutsu normally humanly impossible one can disgustingly change their shape at will. The enemy suffers a certain death blow. Summoning (again Kuchiyose) unknown bombardment weapons that have yet to be manufactured in the Ninja World, in order to cope with the opponent, different weapons are equipped to match the enemies flow during battle.
Arms increase, a fierce attack that pressures the enemy. A godsend to take advantage of the chink in the enemies armor through the use of various tactics.

Of course, it didn't involve summoning advance weaponry (against shoddy writing) but instead we got this very different Rasenshuriken affinities. All the while gaining 3 faces and 6 arms. Still in line with the Asura Path description (albeit a bit different)

Jigokudou

It's a heartless act to manipulate life and death by calling on the ruler of hades!!

The soul of the living is pulled out in-order to be eaten, this hijutsu (hidden jutsu, I.E. clan jutsu) calls out the ruler of hades. To lay down life's burden unconditionally the soul is eaten. The power is drawn out the instant the jutsu users touches (litterally to lay ones hands on) someone, resistance is impossible. Once grasped the person can only await death. Directed towards judging the authenticity of the answer to the question, the gift of a tranquil death awaits a person who states falsehoods.

Because Rikudou's power is, authority over the god who rules over life and death. To let live and to kill, entrusting everything to the ruler of hades

Says "rules over life and death. To let live and to kill"

Gedou Rinnei Tensei no Jutsu

Ones life is not spared for a worthy cause (sacrifce ones life for a worthy cause), life burns after it's returned from the underworld

Rikudou's technique, the antithesis to the path of hell, is this Jutsu (basically it's the opposite of sending one to hell, it's liberating them from hell). The ruler of hades is summoned, the life of a deceased is granted life. It's different than Edo Tensei, because one is brought perfectly back to life with the body/flesh being rejuvenated, a supreme jutsu. Nagato had the jutsu in his possession and he used it to rejuvenate everyone in the leaf village. A wondrous miracle Jutsu, of course naturally there exists an equivalent exchange. Ones life. To stake ones life, one would decisively say it's self sacrifice.

Gedou's power to return to the soul to the flesh a second time.

Taking one's departed soul and bringing them back for an exchange of the user's soul. (body is rejuvenated)

Kuchiyose Gedou Mazou

Everything is snatched away by the Outher Path's Giant Dragon whirling about!!

Kuchiyose Mazou is the container for the Bijuu chakra, it works as an enslavement jutsu. A dragon is released from the Mazou Kuchiyose, it possess enough power to absorb the Bijuu chakra, with a mere touch ones chakra sticks too it. It's different than the normal summoning blood contract, instead the jutsu user runs the risk of having their life absorbed. Nagato successfully used this Jutsu, because due to his clan's bloodline he possessed a large amount of life energy.

One touch the chakra instantly sticks to the raging dragon.

can stick one's chakra into a body (this is probably what Naruto did for Gai, is my guess)

again, we still don't know what exactly Naruto have done. Why he and his clones stuck together, how he was able to keep Gai alive and restore Kakashi's missing eye, etc.

The most plausible reason is that he used those 2 paths (since they are the closest power with similar description)

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is the case for Kakashi but Gai was dying (as in, he cannot be saved. he was literally disintegrating like Edos do, or a very charred boi)

as for Asura Path:

Believe it or not, that is Asura Path.

3 clones sticking all together into 1. If it isn't, then they'd pretty much just POOF out of existence.

Of course, it didn't involve summoning advance weaponry (against shoddy writing) but instead we got this very different Rasenshuriken affinities. All the while gaining 3 faces and 6 arms. Still in line with the Asura Path description (albeit a bit different)

Says "rules over life and death. To let live and to kill"

Gedou Rinnei Tensei no Jutsu

Ones life is not spared for a worthy cause (sacrifce ones life for a worthy cause), life burns after it's returned from the underworld

Rikudou's technique, the antithesis to the path of hell, is this Jutsu (basically it's the opposite of sending one to hell, it's liberating them from hell). The ruler of hades is summoned, the life of a deceased is granted life. It's different than Edo Tensei, because one is brought perfectly back to life with the body/flesh being rejuvenated, a supreme jutsu. Nagato had the jutsu in his possession and he used it to rejuvenate everyone in the leaf village. A wondrous miracle Jutsu, of course naturally there exists an equivalent exchange. Ones life. To stake ones life, one would decisively say it's self sacrifice.

Gedou's power to return to the soul to the flesh a second time.

Taking one's departed soul and bringing them back for an exchange of the user's soul. (body is rejuvenated)

Kuchiyose Gedou Mazou

Everything is snatched away by the Outher Path's Giant Dragon whirling about!!

Kuchiyose Mazou is the container for the Bijuu chakra, it works as an enslavement jutsu. A dragon is released from the Mazou Kuchiyose, it possess enough power to absorb the Bijuu chakra, with a mere touch ones chakra sticks too it. It's different than the normal summoning blood contract, instead the jutsu user runs the risk of having their life absorbed. Nagato successfully used this Jutsu, because due to his clan's bloodline he possessed a large amount of life energy.

One touch the chakra instantly sticks to the raging dragon.

can stick one's chakra into a body (this is probably what Naruto did for Gai, is my guess)

again, we still don't know what exactly Naruto have done. Why he and his clones stuck together, how he was able to keep Gai alive and restore Kakashi's missing eye, etc.

The most plausible reason is that he used those 2 paths (since they are the closest power with similar description)
The clones are easily explained as chakra arms, which Kurama body has easily shown to do.

Brnging them in Brings in their chakra, so more chakra to make arms.

Based on loose description, type powers are R nnegan, but since Naruto himself does not state it to be so, it seems more likely to simply be the life force of Ashura (Yang), similar to how Hashirama could create life with Mokuton.

It could be Rinnegan, but we have statements that makes it more likely to be Yang powers

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The clones are easily explained as chakra arms, which Kurama body has easily shown to do.

Brnging them in Brings in their chakra, so more chakra to make arms.
A bit farfetch. Naruto can make chakra arms regardless. No need to combine them. Also bringing in their chakra is illogical as Shadow Clones halves the chakra of the user per clone (all they need to do is POOF out of existence to gain all the chakra back)

I've reread the chapter 696 and it basically happened when Naruto and his clones were close together. There were no mention of trying to share charka nor was there any reason to not poof them out of existence as Kurama can use all of his tails as arms anyways.

The fact that there is a 4th Kurama taking in the world's chakra just proves it more.

Then again, it could also just be a homage to Ashura rather than a real path use. Again, shoddy writing so it is hard to say.
There is no real answer to this one really. Either he uses it or not, I just see nothing to refute nor confirm that it is or isn't Asura Path or mere coincidence.

Based on loose description, type powers are R nnegan, but since Naruto himself does not state it to be so, it seems more likely to simply be the life force of Ashura (Yang), similar to how Hashirama could create life with Mokuton.
Well the featured 6 Paths certainly is Madara's Rinnegan's powers. We still don't know Hagoromo's split power can do so all we can do is speculate. We can ascertain that Sasuke can use 2 paths. But we don't even know if he can use the other paths.

Since Sasuke's Rinnegan is special, we really can't say. Same goes with Naruto.

But as far as we know, Sasuke can only use 2 Paths: Deva and Petra.

Fun fact: 6 Paths are the realms of reincarnation in Buddhism. (7th path is Outer, which is Samsara or the Gedo Mazou tech: Life and Death realms )

2 heavenly realms: Deva and Asura (hmmm....)
2 middle realms: Human and Animal
2 hellish realms: Petra and Naraka (hmmm...)

I'm still going with my head canon as it is by far the most logical explanation for Naruto's Jesus feats. As well as there are many heavy importance of duality and antithesis.

The fact that these realms are congruent with Sasuke's feat, not to mention Naruto's feats heavily resembles Asura and Naraka paths (the opposite of Sasuke's feats) just further backs that idea. (no, im not using opposites just to serve my case since that is a long occurring theme of the show.)

As long as there are further evidence that they aren't, it is most likely what I'll believe. Since there aren't any strong evidence to go against it.

Shoddy writing is so messy.

Hell, maybe Sakura got the middle realms Human and Animal Path since she has to stay relevant to complete the Team 7 band anyways. She already survived being in the presence of several gods without any god boosts and punish an ultimate being... It is less far fetched that Sakura gets Human and Animal Paths too.

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bit farfetch. Naruto can make chakra arms regardless. No need to combine them. Also bringing in their chakra is illogical as Shadow Clones halves the chakra of the user per clone (all they need to do is POOF out of existence to gain all the chakra back)

I've reread the chapter 696 and it basically happened when Naruto and his clones were close together. There were no mention of trying to share charka nor was there any reason to not poof them out of existence as Kurama can use all of his tails as arms anyways.

The fact that there is a 4th Kurama taking in the world's chakra just proves it more.

Then again, it could also just be a homage to Ashura rather than a real path use. Again, shoddy writing so it is hard to say.
There is no real answer to this one really. Either he uses it or not, I just see nothing to refute nor confirm that it is or isn't Asura Path or mere coincidence.

Well the featured 6 Paths certainly is Madara's Rinnegan's powers. We still don't know Hagoromo's split power can do so all we can do is speculate. We can ascertain that Sasuke can use 2 paths. But we don't even know if he can use the other paths.

Since Sasuke's Rinnegan is special, we really can't say. Same goes with Naruto.

But as far as we know, Sasuke can only use 2 Paths: Deva and Petra.

Fun fact: 6 Paths are the realms of reincarnation in Buddhism. (7th path is Outer, which is Samsara or the Gedo Mazou tech: Life and Death realms )

2 heavenly realms: Deva and Asura (hmmm....)
2 middle realms: Human and Animal
2 hellish realms: Petra and Naraka (hmmm...)

I'm still going with my head canon as it is by far the most logical explanation for Naruto's Jesus feats. As well as there are many heavy importance of duality and antithesis.

The fact that these realms are congruent with Sasuke's feat, not to mention Naruto's feats heavily resembles Asura and Naraka paths (the opposite of Sasuke's feats) just further backs that idea. (no, im not using opposites just to serve my case since that is a long occurring themes of the show.

As long as there are further evidence that they aren't, it is most likely what I'll believe. Since there aren't any strong evidence to go against it.

Shoddy writing is so messy.

Hell, maybe Sakura got the middle realms Human and Animal Path since she has to stay relevant to complete the Team 7 band anyways.
Your points are not lost on me, certainly.

I figure since it also fits the showings, its more likely that Naruto used Yang powers (body, life) instead of Yin (eyes, form) as the narrative of inheritance would have it.

I especially like the Duality idea, but since Sasuke also used Preta, I doubt it applies

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figure since it also fits the showings, its more likely that Naruto used Yang powers (body, life) instead of Yin (eyes, form) as the narrative of inheritance would have it.
But that's what I've been saying. I'm saying that 6 Paths have never been a Rinnegan tech only. It can also be used by the body: Yang. Obviously, Naruto can never get the Rinnegan so it wouldn't make sense.

What I'm saying is this:
Naruto gets: Asura, Naraka, Animal. (RSM) Sasuke gets: Deva, Petra, Human. (Rinnegan)
Because Hagoromo's power was split between the 2 of them.

So we don't know whether or not 6 Paths are strictly only for Rinnegan. Naruto accomplished "mimicking" those 2 Paths. (we know that the outer path is the only path remaining outside of the 6 paths, also to use the Outer Path, you need to use the Gedo Mazou).

We also know that the Sage of 6 Paths do not necessarily need the Rinnegan (as Hamura demonstrates with creating the moon and having a life there, although you could argue that it is the work of his Tenseigan, therefore still an doujutsu tech).

The fact that Hagoromo split his chakra means that he most likely split the 6 Paths among Naruto and Sasuke. I am completely disregarding the Rinnegan here, which is why I kept bringing up the difference of Sasuke's Rinnegan and Madara's Rinnegan.

Sasuke's Rinnegan is one eyed and also tomoed.

As well as the difference of Nagato's 6 Paths compared to Obito's 6 Paths (still using Madara's eyes).

My hypothesis is that
Naruto not having the Rinnegan does not mean he has no access to the 6 Paths techs and he most likely uses the 3 while Sasuke uses the other 3 due to their special circumstance.