LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So do people really think jigen is more powerful then naruto&sasuke because kawaki said so? Do y’all really believe naruto showed a kid his true power? I don’t doubt that jigen is powerful but I am going to need some feats because the manga say a lot of things that’s not always right later on down the line.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He probably would just saying we don’t know if naruto went full power and front of kawaki so we can’t base his power of would kawaki said
Naruto went RSM and Kawaki compared the power output above jigen.

This doesn't mean he beats Naruto in a fight or lessens his status, it only lets us know that Jigen is in Naruto and Sasuke's weightclass

Which is a good-thing, honestly.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He probably would just saying we don’t know if naruto went full power and front of kawaki so we can’t base his power of would kawaki said
It's called author intent. Him saying Naruto is weaker in a not sure manner is same as him saying "Jigen is stronger". It's called the dialogue flow in a shounen manga, an unsure statement implies the opposite 99% of the time.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto went RSM and Kawaki compared the power output above jigen.

This doesn't mean he beats Naruto in a fight or lessens his status, it only lets us know that Jigen is in Naruto and Sasuke's weightclass

Which is a good-thing, honestly.
Not saying it do just saying because he showed something doesn’t mean it’s his full power, but I agree with you we do need a lot more people in that weight class

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's called author intent. Him saying Naruto is weaker in a not sure manner is same as him saying "Jigen is stronger". It's called the dialogue flow in a shounen manga, an unsure statement implies the opposite 99% of the time.
You are right, I wouldn’t say 99% of the time though

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jigen is kawaii father now to put it into prospective .kawkii a living cyborg ... now jigen like shin,oro,bourto,and everyfucken new character are all similar to thier parnet..

Jigen most likely being older is a stronger vessel...
And he prolly master his CM

Vessel being able to replicate god techs are op...

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jigen will get shit on by Naruto. Why y'all so insecure.

Agreed.

Yes it is. Hashirama said Sakura might be stronger than Tsunade, and it was proven true. Among many other examples.
When Hashirama said that, the last version of Tsunade he had seen was when she was five years old.
So Sakura might be stronger than five year old Tsunade going by what Hashirama said.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto gets shit on by Jigen. Agreed.

When Hashirama said that, the last version of Tsunade he had seen was when she was five years old.
So Sakura might be stronger than five year old Tsunade going by what Hashirama said.
Stop quoting me with your nonesense fanfic. Hashirama said that due to other intent nothing else.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jigen will get shit on by Naruto. Why y'all so insecure.
Agreed.

Yes it is. Hashirama said Sakura might be stronger than Tsunade, and it was proven true. Among many other examples.

Stop quoting me with your nonesense fanfic.
I would if what you said was true. Nothing in my post was fanfic, can't say the same in regards to yours.

Hashirama said that due to other intent nothing else.
Sure. :rolleyes:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would if what you said was true. Nothing in my post was fanfic, can't say the same in regards to yours.

Sure. :rolleyes:
Sakura was portrayed to surpass Tsunade after unlocking the Byakugo even. Hashirama said that before Shizune yet she never made a reference to the purpotedly claimed "on par with Sakura strength" that Tsunade possessed in her childhood :lol. It's obviously conveys the author's intent, but sure :rolleyes:.