chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless there's another translation somewhere the Zobae man isn't immortal, he's self sustaining. Nothing indicates he can't die just that he doesn't need to consume nutrition in the same way humans do.

Also Adult Gon would have never fought Meruem because Adult Gon is ONLY the result of his rage at Pitou for killing Kite. That resentment wouldn't have been there towards the King and Adult Gon would not have fought Meruem.

I see no reason to doubt Ging could have taken out one of the guards.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless there's another translation somewhere the Zobae man isn't immortal, he's self sustaining. Nothing indicates he can't die just that he doesn't need to consume nutrition in the same way humans do.
I didn't bother in checking that info because even if he's immortal, that doesn't make him as powerful as Netero, lol.
Also Adult Gon would have never fought Meruem because Adult Gon is ONLY the result of his rage at Pitou for killing Kite. That resentment wouldn't have been there towards the King and Adult Gon would not have fought Meruem.
This isn't related to what we're arguing. He brought up adult Gon out of nowhere
Maybe except because the guards were still stronger than Netero (before training again)? There's nothing that indicates Ging is as strong or stronger than Netero. In fact, Netero mentioned him to be one of the 5 best nen users he knows, and of course, he himself is number 1, stated 2 times in the manga, he's the strongest human, there's no contest. Even if you bring up "But the royals were stronger than an old netero, who might be weaker than Ging", still, the burden of proof relies on you, the claimer. Where's the evidence (not to say proof) that Ging > this? (post the video because i don't remember the chapter)

I mean, Ging would have to be >>>>>> that version of Netero. Since the royal guards were stated to be able to beat him by colt, who didn't even think it twice. He didn't even flinch before giving his answer, so the difference must've been solid.

You need big evidence to support a big claim..

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're right that the resentment is towards Pitou and not the King, but the point is that enhanced gon happened. And because it happened, we now get a new measurement of gon that may or may not happen again. Regardless of how it was achieved it was still way stronger than Netero correct? That's the point I was trying to make this whole time. But that retarded kid couldn't comprehend that simple context.

And according to the viz it says that it indeed is self sustenance but it is unable to die. There are different translations out there that is confusing.

Completely agree with you man.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're early.

You must be registered for see images

This is a washed down scan I retrieved from google, but if you look at some of the more properly translated scans, the old guy admits inferiority should Chrollo fight seriously.​
That doesn't mean chrollo would win. "Would be a different story" just means zeno would not 'definitely' win. Could go either ways.

Chrollo wouldn't ask if he know he would win.