Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Base.

Lets talk and debate the power levels and see who might be stronger than who.

I personally think that Netero was not stronger than the Body Guards of Meruem. Netero said that Pitou was stronger than him and even Morel and Knov are stronger than him. Netero says he got the title of the strongest 50 years ago. That is huge gap for new Hunters to surpass his prime. Or his nen not even close to the body guards

You must be registered for see images

But then suddenly Netero trains in order to get his strength back and became stronger than Pitou and gave fight to Mereum.

Did he get to his old prime? I dont know but Pitou was very strong. Stronger than anyone on GI.

Then we have Ging who says that the ants are "A" and "B" level threats. He talks about the species overall. Meruem is much stronger. But a B threat is still to much.

If you want to know how dangerous is a B level species threat, then look read this:

Ferocity
For 'Ferocity towards human': A - 1. Aggressively attack humans. 2. Biology and actions of the creature puts large amounts of human lives in danger. B - Depending on condition the entire species become level A. (weather, natural environment, food, chemicals, etc.) C - 1. It has individual variability. 2. Depending on condition individual can become level A. (Smell of blood, being wounded, breeding season, etc.) D - Vigorless. In a sudden encounter it may attack as a defense mechanism. (Spraying poison, charge in, etc.) E - None.

Number
For 'Number': A - One nest, host, or group contains 10000 or more. B -Few hundred to few thousand. C - Ten to one hundred D - Less than 10 E - Few

Fertility
For 'Fertility and its speed': A - Once activity begins they reproduce at very high speed and numbers increase explosively. B - 1. Reproducing several times in a year and their numbers are in 2 figures. 2. Depending on condition it may switch to level A. C - Same as humans. D - There is long interval between breeding and produce few offsprings at a time. E - Do not reproduce, or it is so rare that it can be ignored.

Destructive power/Danger of encounter
For 'Distractibility': A - 1. Each encounter most likely results in death and it is hard to avoid. 2. Damage given will hinder everyday life, it is hard to heal and will leave permanent damage. B - 1. It is known how to avoid it, but failing to do so will most likely result in death. 2. It gives difficult to heal damage that stays for rest of the life. C - 1. Damage takes long time to heal and may result in death in some cases. 2. Damage indirectly effects large number of people. (Effects cattle or crop) D - 1. It may leave permanent damage or scar that does not effect everyday life. 2. Damage can be healed completely in few weeks. E - 1. Proper medical care will heal the damage in few days. 2. It may indirectly effect small group of humans (limited contamination or evacuation).

Total threat
For 'Total': A - The threat must be destroyed immediately; however, method is unknown. Requires entire world's cooperation. B - the threat must be destroyed immediately. Method is known but costly and has high risk. National or international correspondence is necessary. C - Requires immediate provision, but it can be dealt by autonomous community. D - Requires correspondence for individual cases; however, urgency and threat is not high. E - Citizens must be warned but it is not significant.

Still, Phantom crew are A level

But individually i will think that the Body Guards of Mereum are also A or S level.

Then we have the Zodiacs. Where Hisoka doesn't give big interest. He who lost to Chorollo said to be A level threat.

But has interest to Ging also. I will believe that at the rate of Hisoka, Ging will have 10 points. ¿Why? Well I think that Hizoka is sensing the nen they have and are trying to low it down. And Ging was said to hide his power that no one could find him unless he wants to find you.

So what is your power levels.

Reactions: Bimbonium

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish I remember enough of hxh to give a detailed response to this thread. So my response is majorly opinion based on the little I remember.

Meruem > netero > ging/parriston > ant generals (the 3 OP ant guys) [suicide gon should be around this level or slightly above] >= Zoldyck dad/grandad >= chrollo > strongest PT members (Feitan, hisoka and the yellow haired guy)/Illumi > other PT members > the rest.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish I remember enough of hxh to give a detailed response to this thread. So my response is majorly opinion based on the little I remember.

Meruem > netero > ging/parriston > ant generals (the 3 OP ant guys) [suicide gon should be around this level or slightly above] >= Zoldyck dad/grandad >= chrollo > strongest PT members (Feitan, hisoka and the yellow haired guy)/Illumi > other PT members > the rest.

From what I remember ging/parriston barely have shown any feats to be placed above the ant generals. And Zeno Zoldyck (the grandpa) explicitly admitted inferiority to Chrollo. I can imagine the same goes for the dad.​

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From what I remember ging/parriston barely have shown any feats to be placed above the ant generals. And Zeno Zoldyck (the grandpa) explicitly admitted inferiority to Chrollo. I can imagine the same goes for the dad.​
Ging and parriston have hype going for them, then I think we've see a little of Ging's ability (he can copy nen powers he's seen). I totally forgot about Beyond, by hype he's at least on Ging's level, if not higher.

I remember the part where the grandad Zoldyck was commending Chrollo for keeping up, but since the whole fight was orchestrated from the get go, it's not much to go on.

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ging and parriston have hype going for them, then I think we've see a little of Ging's ability (he can copy nen powers he's seen). I totally forgot about Beyond, by hype he's at least on Ging's level, if not higher.

I remember the part where the grandad Zoldyck was commending Chrollo for keeping up, but since the whole fight was orchestrated from the get go, it's not much to go on.

Took me a while to find those scans but if you read that, and the ones preceding before it, you would see that Chrollo fought them for the sole purpose of acquiring their powers. He couldn't do that if he went all out and killed them, hence why he was a bit more chilled.​

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I personally think Ging, besides being top 5 nen users he is top 5 stromgest charecters.

Stronger than Prime Netero. Well better.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meruem after recovering from the Rose Is strongest character created in the Manga. After that Netero and then the Ant commanders, then you can argue Ging, Zodiacs, and etc.

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ging definitely strongest.

Hisoka doesn't know shieet about judging powers. He's good at judging potential but not good at all at judging actual power.

He actually thought he stood a chance against Netero and tried to challenge him during the exams. He thought Chrollo was one of his toys but actually ended up being the one toyed with.

Chrollo even said he could beat him easily, but that Hisoka wouldn't acknowledge the defeat if he didn't do it with style and finesse, which is why Chrollo set up everything the way he did, not to beat Hisoka, but to beat him 'with finesse'.

Tactically Ging and Pariston have already been shown to be way above Hisoka, above even Chrollo. Ging already has been shown to have way more power. He KO'd a guy with his killing intent alone, without even attacking.

He then stole Leorio's ability and used it at a level far beyond what Leorio can do to destroy those guys who attacked him and Pariston.

At the same time it was revealed that he can steal any ability if he let's it hit him, which means that he might possibly have Netero's bhuda statue thing, since it was said that the Zoldycks were Netero's sparring patners.

And stealing powers aint even his main hatsu despite how incredible he has already been shown to be.

Ps. Netero hyped him as top five nen user, and then Kite said he was the best hunter in the world. Razor hyped him as the strongest guy he ever faced, and Razor was ridiculously strong himself.

Put all that together it aint even an argument. Hisoka might as well be pre-nen Gon compared to Ging.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tier 0

Post rose Meruem

Tier 1

Pre rose meruem
Adult gon
Prime Netero

Tier 2

Old netero

Tier 3

Royal guards

Tier 4

Old netero before regaining strenght

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
V5 mam creature that survived the dark continent>Revived Merum>Beyond=Ehanced Gon>Ging>Royal Guards>Parston>Chrollo/Neterou>=Zeno

The rest is harder to gauge but I know Hisoka got way stronger now maybe even stronger than Chrollo now while Illumni was sitting on the exact same level as Hisoka pre death awakening, and I think Silva falls in the category right before that one.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^lol.. Whoever didn't see trought the entire chimera ant arc, that the fact that Netero, who was by far the strongest human, was still not as strong as the royal guards, was clearly portrated, needs to read the manga/ watch the anime again.. so that way, we don't have some people saying Ging > theroyal guards lmao.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post Rose Meruem might be the strongest we will ever see a HxH character given the fact that Togashi knew no one had to put him down, he made him as strong as he wanted, nearly limitless.

Royal Guards are all at Netero's level, with the edge given to Netero because of speed, it'd be hard for them to land blows. If Netero didn't go through training he would have gotten dummied by a Royal Guard. That was pretty much stated multiple times in the manga, Pre meditation Netero < RG <= Post Meditation Netero.

Ging might not even be stronger than Silva or Zenos let alone Netero. Typical fanboying of a cool unknown character. It's Shanks all over again.

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post Rose Meruem might be the strongest we will ever see a HxH character given the fact that Togashi knew no one had to put him down, he made him as strong as he wanted, nearly limitless.

Royal Guards are all at Netero's level, with the edge given to Netero because of speed, it'd be hard for them to land blows. If Netero didn't go through training he would have gotten dummied by a Royal Guard. That was pretty much stated multiple times in the manga, Pre meditation Netero < RG <= Post Meditation Netero.

Ging might not even be stronger than Silva or Zenos let alone Netero. Typical fanboying of a cool unknown character. It's Shanks all over again.
Ging is stated to be top 5 nen users tho. I don't think the zoldycks are stronger than him, since both are in Chrollos tier, and IMO, Ging could be one tier above them. We can confirm some of those top 5:

Maha is definitely on the top, Zeno mentioned he's the only man who has survived a serious fight against netero, or something like that.
Netero himself.
Ging.

Those 3 are confirmed. Then we have

Pariston, I really think he'll (or would, because i really doubt Togashi finished this arc) be mentioned to be among that top 5

Beyond

I really doubt Zeno or Silva is inside this top. So for me, just by portrayal of course, Ging is stronger than both.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ging is stated to be top 5 nen users tho. I don't think the zoldycks are stronger than him, since both are in Chrollos tier, and IMO, Ging could be one tier above them. We can confirm some of those top 5:

Maha is definitely on the top, Zeno mentioned he's the only man who has survived a serious fight against netero, or something like that.
Netero himself.
Ging.

Those 3 are confirmed. Then we have

Pariston, I really think he'll (or would, because i really doubt Togashi finished this arc) be mentioned to be among that top 5

Beyond

I really doubt Zeno or Silva is inside this top. So for me, just by portrayal of course, Ging is stronger than both.
I have Ging ranked above them for the same reasons but there is more than just simply nen involved sometimes. Look at how physically strong Silva looks, heck his little son Killua can endure electricity shocks of the highest caliber so you can only imagine how tough he is, he also flattened one of the stronger ants cheetu casually, you add some sort of nen ability ontop of that and you could make an argument for him against nearly anyone.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ging definitely strongest.

Hisoka doesn't know shieet about judging powers. He's good at judging potential but not good at all at judging actual power.

He actually thought he stood a chance against Netero and tried to challenge him during the exams. He thought Chrollo was one of his toys but actually ended up being the one toyed with.

Chrollo even said he could beat him easily, but that Hisoka wouldn't acknowledge the defeat if he didn't do it with style and finesse, which is why Chrollo set up everything the way he did, not to beat Hisoka, but to beat him 'with finesse'.

Tactically Ging and Pariston have already been shown to be way above Hisoka, above even Chrollo. Ging already has been shown to have way more power. He KO'd a guy with his killing intent alone, without even attacking.

He then stole Leorio's ability and used it at a level far beyond what Leorio can do to destroy those guys who attacked him and Pariston.

At the same time it was revealed that he can steal any ability if he let's it hit him, which means that he might possibly have Netero's bhuda statue thing, since it was said that the Zoldycks were Netero's sparring patners.

And stealing powers aint even his main hatsu despite how incredible he has already been shown to be.

Ps. Netero hyped him as top five nen user, and then Kite said he was the best hunter in the world. Razor hyped him as the strongest guy he ever faced, and Razor was ridiculously strong himself.

Put all that together it aint even an argument. Hisoka might as well be pre-nen Gon compared to Ging.

I think the same. Like cmon. He created a world. It is like making GTA real. Not only him but I can say he was the one with all the ideas.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think about Beyond?
Well, he did do something that Ging couldnt. Go to the DC. There is hype that he might be like Netero in his prime. All the Zodiacs are in charge of him and all of them are gonna compete with him to travel the DC.

So he is very strong but dont know to much yet.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, he did do something that Ging couldnt. Go to the DC. There is hype that he might be like Netero in his prime. All the Zodiacs are in charge of him and all of them are gonna compete with him to travel the DC.

So he is very strong but dont know to much yet.
Well the hype Netero gave his son Beyond considered him to be formidable.
He's traveled the dark continent before and was responsible for bring back new threats (suspect that he's responsible for the ants).