SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I recently heard that there would be a new form that Goku would use in the new movie. And that there would be DLC for Xenoverse that would include it.

I then found this image that had Goku and Vegeta sport new looks. There are other weird figures around it (like a SSJ4 Broly) but there is also the new golden Frieza right next to them. So I'm not really sure what to think of this other then that they look pretty cool. What do you guys think?

You must be registered for see images

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I heard about this yesterday, but it hasn't been confirmed any where else about new forms. Dragon ball heroes could just be showing off something totally non canon. But it looks awesome though.

Last edited:

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I heard about this yesterday, but it hasn't been confirmed to be any where else. DBH could just be showing off something totally non canon.
Yeah that's what I mean. But I fight it very suspicious that they release their own unique forms when there is speculation that a new form is coming in the movie.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that's what I mean. But I fight it very suspicious that they release their own unique forms when there is speculation that a new form is coming in the movie.
Yeah its possible that they will get a new form and this is in fact what Dragon ball heroes was trying to tease. I think its very likely that they will, but what is this form? Why do they both have awesome blue hair. And also no ssj in the movie so this could be the substitute.