Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked the new chapter of Super but I find some things ridiculous! How can Kibito Kai be split in two beings again? It was said that once joined can not be split again. Of course when some conditions are met this can happen... When Vegito entered Buu's body... But that's that. So how did split? With the power of the Dragonaballs? Or from what this page says tht they used all potara power and turned back 2 people... I mean Akira is on drugs...
You must be registered for see images

LordBadass

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked the new chapter of Super but I find some things ridiculous! How can Kibito Kai be split in two beings again? It was said that once joined can not be split again. Of course when some conditions are met this can happen... When Vegito entered Buu's body... But that's that. So how did split? With the power of the Dragonaballs? Or from what this page says tht they used all potara power and turned back 2 people... I mean Akira is on drugs...
You must be registered for see images
Akira toriyama never fully explained how the potoras even work. Nobody has the credibility to say this isn't possible or is a plothole. Howl do you know this is impossible last time I checked there is no in depth article anywhere that explains how the patora defusion works.

All that's has been explained about the subject is that certain things can cause potara decision there is no plothole. just because you don't understand how something works does not mean its automatically a plothole.

You seem to accept the explanation that buus degestive system can undo a so called permanent fusion even though the details of how that even works was not explained. Why do we need an explanation now?