Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Kagami Uchiha,
He was shocked during the war (most likely by the death of his loved one) and that sent him into insanity. He then figured out Madaras goals somehow and decided that the only way to stop death and destruction is to have one person in control of everything. He then started travelling, gaining knowledge. On his travels he encountered Zetsu and promised Zetsu something but in return Kagami asked for his complete loyalty. He then thought out his plan. He would assume the identity of Madara to strike fear into his enemies. He also found Madaras body and stole the Rinnegan, he then gave it to a young boy from Amegakure named Nagato and formed a seal on him so that he would not remember a thing. This then all leads to the point where we are at know.

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it cant be obito the eye that obito was missing is isnt the same eye that tobi has...

obito lost his right eye

tobi has his sharingan in his right eye but had his left covered its not right so it cant be obito....it might be madara's younger brother or shisui >.>

7PointOh

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's Mr T. "I pity the fool who can't pass through me!" Tbh I have know idea. I read one theory and be all, "hmp, that could be him." Then i read another and I'm like, "wait what?"

Right know I'm feeling that he's character never seen before.