Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I only used text-based forum signatures back then, and designed it from there (since most of the forum sites I joined don't allow images as signatures, and I was also lazy to make one, lmao)

The recent forum signature I actually made from Photoshop was for anime.sh (WLA's old website before AnimeBase), and here it is:
You must be registered to see images
It's the first iteration of what I have currently (my current forum signature is now the 3rd)

greenette

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

This ungainly thing was the first forum tag I ever made. There's like 50 layers in there, some of them have basically nothing on them and most of the composition is just random brushes. Back then I thought brushes were the pinnacle of design and the semi-transparent, puckered check-mark thing was awesome.

I always make sure this ugly thing comes with me when I upgrade my pc, for nostalgia.

Reactions: Koko

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This ungainly thing was the first forum tag I ever made. There's like 50 layers in there, some of them have basically nothing on them and most of the composition is just random brushes. Back then I thought brushes were the pinnacle of design and the semi-transparent, puckered check-mark thing was awesome.

I always make sure this ugly thing comes with me when I upgrade my pc, for nostalgia.
There are some signatures which used custom brushes as sort of a modernized graffiti effect, and even so 'till today.
But yeah, recently people use 3D abstract renders to add to their signatures as means to make the same aesthetic, but with a 3D touch to it. Fancy light rays, mirror/glass textures and whatnot.

I dunno, it's honestly just personal preference, imo.

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had thousands of images on imageshack. Had the account since like 2004 and logged in at least once a month. They deleted every single one of them. Had who knows how many sig sets from over the years. All gone :(.
This isn't at all my first one, but it's the most oldest one I have that wasn't deleted. It's from 2011ish. Was a custom request from someone.
I cringe at the bg...

Last edited:
Reactions: Horus

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are a few of my first tags, they were all made for clans/players in a game called tribal wars.
I'm still a big noob with no experience haha, trying to make something now and then. But would be keen to learn more.

2019 after 8 years of not making any

Reactions: Michelle

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are my first signatures I attempted, want to be one of the cool kids.

I stopped using Photoshop long time ago but if anyone curious how far I improved.