Post your Desktop

DominiqueX

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
4,841
Reaction score
448
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


HYPE!
:blush:
 

Claymantan

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
2,712
Reaction score
229
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Changed my mobile layout recently:

You must be registered for see images


I made the background myself real quick because I'm using Action Launcher 3 and I needed certain colors to be in the background to get the theme I wanted xD
 

DominiqueX

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
4,841
Reaction score
448
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Changed my mobile layout recently:

You must be registered for see images

I made the background myself real quick because I'm using Action Launcher 3 and I needed certain colors to be in the background to get the theme I wanted xD

Looks cool :D
I like simple, black designs. They look elegant.

Updated my Desktop-wallpaper again.

You must be registered for see images


:nosebleed::blush::flirty:
 

Claymantan

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
2,712
Reaction score
229
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Looks cool :D
I like simple, black designs. They look elegant.

Updated my Desktop-wallpaper again.

You must be registered for see images


:nosebleed::blush::flirty:

Yeah, but I've turned into an addict, and now I can never keep anything other than a black/mostly black minimalist background without getting irritated and reverting to my old ways. xD At least it saves battery life.

Korrasami ftw xD

What's the app on your taskbar between File Explorer and Windows Media Player?

EDIT:

Also using it for my desktop now. I like to have everything unified (my tablet background is the same xD):

You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

Drizzy

Legendary
Joined
Apr 15, 2011
Messages
13,954
Reaction score
1,610
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

MarBellarke

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
8,359
Reaction score
548
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

DominiqueX

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
4,841
Reaction score
448
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

BazzBee

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
14,587
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Guitar Hero

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 20, 2015
Messages
8,597
Reaction score
596
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

MarBellarke

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
8,359
Reaction score
548
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

DominiqueX

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
4,841
Reaction score
448
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

awesomeseimei

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
6,813
Reaction score
411
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, I hardly ever see it so I just have a generic photo (I think my brother took it) on my Macbook.

You must be registered for see images

My PC at home has a Skyrim wallpaper.
 

Flaw

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
14,294
Reaction score
1,240
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

awesomeseimei

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
6,813
Reaction score
411
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Here's my Skyrim:

You must be registered for see images
 

Flakez

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
70,977
Reaction score
1,947
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 
Top