Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly prefer MATE, but it's got too many broken packages in the Debian testing repositories, and I really don't feel like pulling from SID for MATE. I'll probably just switch back to openbox or fluxbox and lose gtk3.

Every single gtk3 update breaks old themes anyway. I prefer the tried and true method of keeping stuff working (even though I run testing). ;p

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

The cat and one of two chinchillas from my GF. Made this one for her. She wanted a picture of her cat on a sandwich with a background like that. I added the chinchilla on the cat and wrote "Dominiert" (dominated) on top of it. Just felt like it :cool:.

Last edited:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ygo and Hearthstone. Some serious RNS you've got going for you.

Is Ygo still fun? I was pretty competitive a year ago but stopped because of various reasons. I might get back to playing it eventually though.
RNS?

I haven't played seriously for a while. I used to play competitive until the decks I played just couldn't compete at all, and I stopped. I'd say it is still fun, but it's changed a lot.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RNS?

I haven't played seriously for a while. I used to play competitive until the decks I played just couldn't compete at all, and I stopped. I'd say it is still fun, but it's changed a lot.
Real niqqa shit. Like... good/cool and stuff ^^

As long as you're having fun :) What decks are you talking about?

Yeah, one of the reasons why I stopped playing was the fact that legit and old cards got banned and completely broken, new and "coincidently" expensive cards (irl that is) where allowed. Money hungry company. New decks got more broken by the day.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Real niqqa shit. Like... good/cool and stuff ^^

As long as you're having fun :) What decks are you talking about?

Yeah, one of the reasons why I stopped playing was the fact that legit and old cards got banned and completely broken, new and "coincidently" expensive cards (irl that is) where allowed. Money hungry company. New decks got more broken by the day.
Oh. Thanks, I guess.

I played Tech Genus Flamvell, Shooting Star Dragon Red Nova Dragon Flamvell, Level 10's, Vampires...

A few of the older cards like Raigeki and Harpie's Feather Duster have been unbanned I think, but that's only because the new decks have become ridiculous. Even then, they won't help much, due to the amount of S/T removal that exists in the game now.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh. Thanks, I guess.

I played Tech Genus Flamvell, Shooting Star Dragon Red Nova Dragon Flamvell, Level 10's, Vampires...

A few of the older cards like Raigeki and Harpie's Feather Duster have been unbanned I think, but that's only because the new decks have become ridiculous. Even then, they won't help much, due to the amount of S/T removal that exists in the game now.
Interesting. I myself played pretty much every deck. My faves always were Plant Synchro (probably the one deck back then with the most options) and Lightsworn. Don't judge me for LS, I've played everything. It was just funny to see people raging and calling me a noob. They even requested a "legit" rematch without LS pretty often... I came back with an Exodia FTK deck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Even more than a year ago? Wow, that's broken. Poor burn and final countdown decks.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting. I myself played pretty much every deck. My faves always were Plant Synchro (probably the one deck back then with the most options) and Lightsworn. Don't judge me for LS, I've played everything. It was just funny to see people raging and calling me a noob. They even requested a "legit" rematch without LS pretty often... I came back with an Exodia FTK deck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Even more than a year ago? Wow, that's broken. Poor burn and final countdown decks.
I had a couple of LightSworn cards in my SSD RND Flamvell deck, but I never played pure LightSworn. Wasn't my taste.

Those decks are non-existent now. I have no idea what's played most anymore.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had a couple of LightSworn cards in my SSD RND Flamvell deck, but I never played pure LightSworn. Wasn't my taste.

Those decks are non-existent now. I have no idea what's played most anymore.
I can understand that, the options are very limited. The rage of the opponents was fun though.

That's sad to hear. I don't think I'll play competitively once (if) I'm getting back. I have several friends that stopped playing a year or so ago as well. We can just play some casual Ygo. Fun as hell
:)

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can understand that, the options are very limited. The rage of the opponents was fun though.

That's sad to hear. I don't think I'll play competitively once (if) I'm getting back. I have several friends that stopped playing a year or so ago as well. We can just play some casual Ygo. Fun as hell
:)
I play casually sometimes, and it's fun. That's the true spirit of the game. Using your wit to win is one part, but it's all with a good heart, just like any other game. It's not like that anymore, which is unfortunate, but that's the way I'll play and remember Yugioh.