Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Post your desktop

I'm a guy. I always keep my things organized and neat, makes it more pleasing to the eye. I'ma graphic designer, and I'm pretty sure you are as well, you work on something until it has a satisfactory appearance, right? My desktop is always clean anyways, too much icons and folders only takes up memory (RAM).
The folders and icons on your desktop are store on your hard drive at C:\Users\your_account_name\Desktop. So I don't think they use up any RAM. Any rendering the icons shouldn't take more than a tiny bit compared to Reinmeter and your wallpaper, especially if it's HQ. o-o

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You must be registered for see images

Experimenting with Linux again on a small computer. (o_O)
You aren't kidding about the small computer part. DAT RESOLUTIONS! ;o
There seem to be plenty of skilled linux users on the base with plenty of experience though if you need help. No idea where you'll find them though.

I get bored of stuff fast, and find myself changing things up.

Last edited:

Yurei

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I organized a few things, cleaned up, got rid of things i don't need, and made a few changes, this is my new desktop:

Zombie

Veteran
Kin
241💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I organized a few things, cleaned up, got rid of things i don't need, and made a few changes, this is my new desktop:

Hrm, you have two bottom panels. I also liked your older wallpaper better!

After a while of editing config files and whatnot, I've got titlebars/borders that no longer blend in with my wallpaper.

Last edited:

Οdin

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You aren't kidding about the small computer part. DAT RESOLUTIONS! ;o
There seem to be plenty of skilled linux users on the base with plenty of experience though if you need help. No idea where you'll find them though.

I get bored of stuff fast, and find myself changing things up.
Would have used my laptop, but I need to buy a new HDD. xd

Yurei

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hrm, you have two bottom panels. I also liked your older wallpaper better!

After a while of editing config files and whatnot, I've got titlebars/borders that no longer blend in with my wallpaper.
Well, i tried "removing"(you can only hide it) the bottom taskbar but it feels strange without it, also, i can't access my programs so easily without it, still, i agree, the other wallpaper was better XP

DOD_bld

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I finally decided to upload my desktop, but then forgot to actually do it once I took the screencap... lol

I took the picture during "work" last August. It is M57, the Ring Nebula. I used an infrared filter on a 0.6m cassegrain telescope, with a "small" 2k CCD camera.