Post what do you guys respect about the character you don't really like in general?

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not a bashing thread, i'm merely asking people to post what they respect about the character they don't really like in general.

For me it was:

1. Karin: Showing same potential as Kushina Uzumaki.

2. Sakura: Trying to persuade naruto so that she could carry the burden of killing sasuke.

3. Tsunade: Crying for Jiraiya's death.

4. Madara: Summoning Kyuubi as his personal dog against Hashirama's fight.

5. Hiruzen: Using all five elements.

What's yours?

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsunade crying was powerful indeed, because she was so strong for Naruto, and the leaf village, she knew she wanted to go with him, but she was being a Hokage. Which she never wanted to be in the first place.

Rikodou Mode

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura : Using byakogou

Hiruzen : analyzing Juubito's TSB (such composure Lol)

Hinata : Facing Pain and reaching Neji's level (sort of)

Orochimaru : Having fun with Naruto's intent to kill at the bridge

Gaara : When he faced Kimimaro

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura being Sasuke's wife. XD Karin having unique sensing abilities, Obito's Kamui. Kabuto achieving Dragon SM. Kiba's love for his dog didn't die.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata: Likes her crush for being a proud failure.
Sakura: Honestly...she's less superficial than Ino, who mainly went with Sai cause he looks like Sasuke.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata: Likes her crush for being a proud failure.
Sakura: Honestly...she's less superficial than Ino, who mainly went with Sai cause he looks like Sasuke.
She went for Sai because he said she was beautiful. That is actually a manga fact.

Sakura still ranks supreme in being superficial for me based on this long rant post I found that solo'd every aspect of the character I missed

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She went for Sai because he said she was beautiful. That is actually a manga fact.

Sakura still ranks supreme in being superficial for me based on this long rant post I found that solo'd every aspect of the character I missed
Sakura didn't even like Sasuke for his looks, it never said that, she liked his personality.
At the end of the manga, she didn't care about a relationship, she wanted to help him to become a better person.
She was actually selfless, but aside her desire, do that he can be his happiest.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Really? In that case, I'll just say that Sakura is quite determined to be with Sasuke. Lol

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade crying was powerful indeed, because she was so strong for Naruto, and the leaf village, she knew she wanted to go with him, but she was being a Hokage. Which she never wanted to be in the first place.
@ bold, For once i agree with you.

Sakura : Using byakogou

Hiruzen : analyzing Juubito's TSB (such composure Lol)

Hinata : Facing Pain and reaching Neji's level (sort of)

Orochimaru : Having fun with Naruto's intent to kill at the bridge

Gaara : When he faced Kimimaro
Forgot about oro., yeah i agree with you about Oro.

lel^
Someone needs to watch the movie again.

Sakura: Well at least she can heal people ... right?
She is only doing what she is trained for if you ask me, she is a copy cat of tsunade.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura didn't even like Sasuke for his looks, it never said that, she liked his personality.
At the end of the manga, she didn't care about a relationship, she wanted to help him to become a better person.
She was actually selfless, but aside her desire, do that he can be his happiest.
You do realize that your whole post is invalid due to manga facts? You know what I'll go find them for you.

Anyway here is the post in the mean time.
Even in universe, we all know that Sasuke's attractiveness (not just physical but on an exterior level) is not only what made her interested, but what kept her interested. That he only trying treats her like an aforethought at best only perpetuates her desperation (but that's for reasons entirely due to Sakura's own issues). We all know that Sasuke would never incite passions in her otherwise. It's not about saving him from the darkness, or seeing a troubled soul. She's still hydras angsty that Sasuke-kun isn't by her side to be the perfect boyfriend. She isn't happy or content thinking that he is somewhere finding himself and isn't lost in the past anymore. She has met plenty of sad, tormented people (Naruto, hell, even Lee) but surprisingly, she never gives any thought to Sasuke's past or his issues.

Sakura is just as creepy as Karin, depending on your point of view, even more so. Sakura has given up her best friend to be a Sasuke fangirl. Her likes, hobbies, and dreams are Sasuke. She is in a near constant state of admiration. She chastised Naruto for peeing in the bushes but said expressed interest in wanting to see Sasuke's twelve year old ****. She has stated she would willingly give up her family, all her friends, betray her village and home as a member of her country's military, and defect to a man she only has a taste of how ****ed up he really is (that also killed the Hokage) with no greater purpose than to be with him. She expressed that having both living, loving parents and multitudes of friends (some of which are literally willing to die for her) would literally be nothing in the face of his leaving, the same thing as being all alone, even. Her default emotion when thinking of Sasuke is angst, sometimes to the point of crying. Despite this, she has no happy memories of Sasuke shared between the two of them, the highlight being admiring Sasuke while he states blankly into the distance, his ****ing back, and him saying thank you. Come to think of it, the single nicest thing Sasuke has ever said to Sakura is thank you, he has never said anything or made her actually feel good about herself otherwise. She remains just as clingy and needy as ever, even in the face of severe mistreatment.

She even seems to grow used to it, though it does nothing to build up a thicker skin and she still can't stand up for herself or for others about anything he does. Despite all of this, she can't give any insight, depth, or even rudimentary reasons or things she likes about him beyond the surface. She can only go on about how she loves him and wants him to be with her, even in the face of him spouting his issues (or threatening to murder her sensei or friend who has been here for her). Who immediately comes hopping back on his **** even in the face of him mentally torturing you. Who is still willing to abandon her family, friends, and her damn career to come pal around with him on his journey of redemption and self discovery with no greater purpose than to be with him. She stays in a perpetual state of holding on to ****ing nothing for over half her life. She has such little regard for being treated like an afterthought, that she's cool with him being gone for such long periods of time doing nothing, even though they have a child, because Sasuke-kun's anything is enough.

Like, imagine guys, if in elementary school this girl dropped all her friends to squeal over you. She states that you are her likes, hobbies, and dreams. That all her family and friends are nothing in the wake of not being with you. She clings to the nicest thing you ever said to her for over half her life. You treat her like an afterthought at best and irrelevant trash at worst and she desperately stays infatuated, not even bringing up the issues. She occasionally goes on about how much she loves you and wants you to even with her, even though you're not close and you barely really know each other. She has nothing intelligent or substantial to say about you, yet her behavior remains unchanged even into womanhood. She's fine with you doing whatever you want whenever you want, even if it involves neglecting your child.

Man, imagine how the script would flip if Sakura were a boy and Sasuke were a female . It would spark outrage across the land as being the very essence of rape culture misogyny. Imagine Kakashi telling female Sasuke "he's so kind, you only need a reason not to love somebody!". Or Sakura telling female Sasuke that I can give you happpiness. Or Naruto promising male Sakura to bring female Sasuke back to him. Good thing Sakura is a self insertable female and thus her creepy and obsessive behavior is overlooked and we can push her feelings onto Sasuke because he's a male. Because Sasusaku is the true girl power ship
Tell me what you think

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke for showing humility:

You must be registered for see images

Took you a damn long time, but god dammit you made up for it.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? In that case, I'll just say that Sakura is quite determined to be with Sasuke. Lol
I found it online without searching the whole set, don't remember the chapter but if you really want it I can go look.