Post the first thing that comes into your mind V2.

Avani

Supreme
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,930
Reaction score
4,034
Regulate.
I was here 13 years ago is SirderpObito still around and Waltz, etc. I’m the guy who predicted Madaras one weakness and got it right before the manga actually showed it
Post automatically merged:

I was here 13 years ago is SirderpObito still around and Waltz, etc. I’m the guy who predicted Madaras one weakness and got it right before the manga actually

Welcome back!

I remember Waltz.

SirderoObito- wasn't he the guy who paid for premium for a bunch of members ... And used to stalk some Indian women on FB who happen to have similar name as mine.. Or maybe I'm confusing him with some other guy.
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,989
Reaction score
1,831
Status
This thing looks nice.
You must be registered for see medias
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,989
Reaction score
1,831
Status
There is no chicken! We only have... FISH AND CHIPS.

*dramatic sound*
 
Top