Post the first thing that comes into your mind V2.

Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
I was here 13 years ago is SirderpObito still around and Waltz, etc. I’m the guy who predicted Madaras one weakness and got it right before the manga actually showed it
Post automatically merged:

I was here 13 years ago is SirderpObito still around and Waltz, etc. I’m the guy who predicted Madaras one weakness and got it right before the manga actually
 

Troi

Deez
Supreme
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
21,060
Reaction score
1,633
I was here 13 years ago is SirderpObito still around and Waltz, etc. I’m the guy who predicted Madaras one weakness and got it right before the manga actually showed it
Post automatically merged:

I was here 13 years ago is SirderpObito still around and Waltz, etc. I’m the guy who predicted Madaras one weakness and got it right before the manga actually
No sir. They've been long gone lol. A lot of older cats are still around sorta but what you see is what you get. Welcome back though. :)
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,982
Reaction score
1,828
Status
Nasus... NAS SUS... NICE SUS... NICE...
ASS!
 
Top