Post the first thing that comes into your mind V2.

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,790
Reaction score
2,138
Theres only S1 and S2. S3 is an abomination and should be purged from the internet.
 

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,790
Reaction score
2,138
Man, I haven't watched anime in like a year and a half.
 

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,790
Reaction score
2,138
I wish I could remember.
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,979
Reaction score
1,827
Billy Mandy Dovahkiin Robby Ouacus Kuroh Carnage... there's a bunch of other names that don't come to the tip of my tongue yet T_T
 

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,790
Reaction score
2,138
Billy Mandy Dovahkiin Robby Ouacus Kuroh Carnage... there's a bunch of other names that don't come to the tip of my tongue yet T_T
Same person.
 

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,790
Reaction score
2,138
Dementia kicking in early
 
Top