Post the first thing that comes into your mind V2.

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,979
Reaction score
1,827
...do not therefore grudge me this monument...
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,979
Reaction score
1,827
Just finished watching the first 2 seasons of Kaiju No.8 . I thought it would have more seasons :(
I think am gonna give Link Click a shot next.

Edit: Link Click has a nice concept, but I don't think it's my cup of tea.
 
Last edited:

Bloo

Symbol of Peace
Immortal
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
100,790
Reaction score
2,138
Just finished watching the first 2 seasons of Kaiju No.8 . I thought it would have more seasons :(
I think am gonna give Link Click a shot next.

Edit: Link Click has a nice concept, but I don't think it's my cup of tea.
Kaiju No. 8 is goated. U_U
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,979
Reaction score
1,827
What do you think of Dark Release?
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,979
Reaction score
1,827
type POST the first thing that comes into your mind
 
Top