Post the first thing that comes into your mind V2.

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Those Chinese bots are taking over.
It's always sad to see bots try to flood forums. It looks so bad to any outside views since it gives the implication that the site's security isn't great while also pushing all the relevant stuff that is actually going on here into the background until they can be cleared out. I do find it strange that they all seem to be spamming what appears to be ads for universities though and not some weird *** pill. Maybe they're evolving?

:onion-msn-smileys-21:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's always sad to see bots try to flood forums. It looks so bad to any outside views since it gives the implication that the site's security isn't great while also pushing all the relevant stuff that is actually going on here into the background until they can be cleared out. I do find it strange that they all seem to be spamming what appears to be ads for universities though and not some weird *** pill. Maybe they're evolving?

:onion-msn-smileys-21:

We keep banning IPs. and adding them to spam blacklist. o_O

At one point at old vB version before this, most of the bots got auto moderated after we had banned enough. Now we changed software and the problem is back...

I lo...like minamoto :sweat:.
*cough* I knew there was something about that thread posted today..

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

At one point at old vB version before this, most of the bots got auto moderated after we had banned enough. Now we changed software and the problem is back...

Yeah, I can definitely see how changing software would stir the hornet's nest all over again. You're all doing really well considering though, so hopefully you find a more reliable fix in the future to make it less strenuous on the staff.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

now u r provoking me...my reply will be harsh..dont do that again ok???..