Post the first thing that comes into your mind V2.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what made you sign up to this site this year lol?
You missed out on the glory days
I was part of a website that I was very active on that died a few years back. Now I have kept my close friends from those days and we just game and talk on discord all the time...
I still missed forums though and just thought, let me look for an active one. Ended up here. It's been fun thus far, but knowing how my site died... trust me, I know it was probably way cooler back then lol.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was part of a website that I was very active on that died a few years back. Now I have kept my close friends from those days and we just game and talk on discord all the time...
I still missed forums though and just thought, let me look for an active one. Ended up here. It's been fun thus far, but knowing how my site died... trust me, I know it was probably way cooler back then lol.
what site were you on previously?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
never heard of it hahah
It was mostly made for people who had Nintendo wii or Nintendo dsi to share friendcodes and play online with other people. It was tons of fun back in the day because everyone was young and stupid and just wanted to have fun. It was also how I was introduced to online gaming (I played some super smash bros brawl with people there).
Eventually it turned into debate class because the site wasn't progressing fast enough with Nintendo having new developments they couldn't keep up with, it naturally died and eventually went offline. It wasn't even fun anymore because the members of the website didn't want to do anything and everyone who was fun left the site a long time before.