Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
summer is hot
Hot is a subjective term and thus isn't really a 'fact' rather an opinion by definition. What is hot? Is 70 degrees hot? 80? 90? Some might even get hot at 60 degrees and simply being summer doesn't make it 'hot' either especially with an undefined scope. Summer on Mars for example can get down to -100 degrees, not too many going to say that's exactly weather to break out some lemonade and sun bathe by the pool.
-
The dot over the i and j is called a tittle.

Reactions: Michelle

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe you.
Well then you're wrong
^Which is coincidentally a fact for the thread.
I'll explain just for you though. The normal way of thinking is in base 10 that is all numbers 0-9 exist and in this base 2+2=4, in fact any base 5 or higher 2+2=4 and since the premise of a 2 doesn't exist you can even say 2+2 so that rules out base 2 also known as binary from being used in this case so that leaves base 3 and base 4. In base 4 all numbers 0-3 exist that means 2 exists and means 2, but that means that a 10 is actually 4 so in base 4 2+2 = 10 so now if we remove 3 from the possibility and thus move to base 3 then all numbers 0-2 exists so a 10 is actually 3 so to make four in base 3 it is 11 ergo 2+2=11 is a true statement just an ambiguous one where by normal thinking all numbers are assumed to be in base 10, but you don't necessarily have to state which base you're using for it to be a factual statement lest you'd have to state you were using base 10 anytime you do anything in base 10 and we don't we just make that assumption by default.
-
Some cats are allergic to humans.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well then you're wrong
^Which is coincidentally a fact for the thread.
I'll explain just for you though. The normal way of thinking is in base 10 that is all numbers 0-9 exist and in this base 2+2=4, in fact any base 5 or higher 2+2=4 and since the premise of a 2 doesn't exist you can even say 2+2 so that rules out base 2 also known as binary from being used in this case so that leaves base 3 and base 4. In base 4 all numbers 0-3 exist that means 2 exists and means 2, but that means that a 10 is actually 4 so in base 4 2+2 = 10 so now if we remove 3 from the possibility and thus move to base 3 then all numbers 0-2 exists so a 10 is actually 3 so to make four in base 3 it is 11 ergo 2+2=11 is a true statement just an ambiguous one where by normal thinking all numbers are assumed to be in base 10, but you don't necessarily have to state which base you're using for it to be a factual statement lest you'd have to state you were using base 10 anytime you do anything in base 10 and we don't we just make that assumption by default.
-
Some cats are allergic to humans.
Now I believe you.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The phrase "A coon's age" was used to refer to a long period of time as it was a belief that raccoon's had exceedingly long lifespans, but in fact raccoon's only live 2-3 years in the wild, but it can be massively extended in captivity to up to 20 years.