[Question] Post Being Reviewed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfamousB

Member
124 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
124
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I recently posted a little over an hour ago in response to a thread, when my post finished I had a message stating that my post must be reviewed by administration before it will be posted? I was just wondering how does that work? I posted the other day and it was instant, so I was just curious being a new member.

Do certain threads require it? or is there particular content I used in my post that needed to be verified so I know not to do it again?

Greatly appreciate some feed back, thanks. =D
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What was the thread?
 

Xēnovia.

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,867 posts 440 reactions
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
440
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's either the system thinks you're a bot or an alt. The only way to get past this you must have 50 or more posts.​
 

409fusion

Member
434 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
434
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've never received any message like that.
Maybe you have a history of spamming people???
 
14 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
looks like im in this bout to
 

Avani

Supreme
20,939 posts 4,040 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
20,939
Reaction score
4,040
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
It's an automated system which flags some new user as spam accounts usually when the same IP was used by someone for net spam. So such posts have to be approved manually. It should be showing now. I just cleared a bunch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top