Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only is the well-adapted Karma user Kawaki leading the pack, but they also have Sarada, Boruto and Mitsuki. Kawaki may have knowledge of Boro’s attacks as he did of Delta’s, Mitsuki may also have intel on Kara members from Orochimaru so the upcoming battle will be sick.

Two doujutsus, two karma seals, one Sage mode (that we know of), two ninja tech bodies (Assumption).

This is shaping up to be pretty good.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the same person sent to stomp Rinnegan Sasuke, because Jigen conveniently left the pot behind. You know, because he couldn't be bothered taking it with him. Anyway, from Sasuke's abysmal performace, even though he shits on Naruto, I expect the kids to arse pull whoop. If they don't whoop they will get whooped, and Kawaki will be taken back or something.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the same person sent to stomp Rinnegan Sasuke, because Jigen conveniently left the pot behind. You know, because he couldn't be bothered taking it with him. Anyway, from Sasuke's abysmal performace, even though he shits on Naruto, I expect the kids to arse pull whoop. If they don't whoop they will get whooped, and Kawaki will be taken back or something.
Well he was sent to stomp a heavily crippled Sasuke but yeah;
I hope that’s not the same pot, because Jigen can make exact replicas of things. We saw him leave it last chapter but Boro probably swapped it out but that could be wishful thinking on my part tbh.

But Jigen leaving the pot was smart because if he took it to HQ, then Sasuke would know where it is instantly.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well he was sent to stomp a heavily crippled Sasuke but yeah;
I hope that’s not the same pot, because Jigen can make exact replicas of things. We saw him leave it last chapter but Boro probably swapped it out but that could be wishful thinking on my part tbh.

But Jigen leaving the pot was smart because if he took it to HQ, then Sasuke would know where it is instantly.
I doubt Jigen expected a crippled Sauce to return. He likely expected him to return after he was healed, and returning with an elite squad if I'm being honest. The pot switching is definitely wishful thinking on your part, lol.

Sasuke wouldn't, imo. However, Jigen can be tracked either way with Karma. Especially with the pulling Kawaki did so that's not a smart move, imo. The chances of Naruto being freed increase exponentially for no reason(ignoring plot).

You're giving Kodachi too much credit, lol

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt Jigen expected a crippled Sauce to return. He likely expected them to retuen, after he was healed and returning with an elite squad if I'm being honest. That's definitely wishful thinking on your part, lol.

Sasuke wouldn't, imo. However, Jigen can be tracked either way with Karma. Especially with the pulling Kawaki did so that's not a smart move, imo. The chances of Naruto being freed increase exponentially for no reason(ignoring plot).

You're giving Kodachi too much credit, lol.
Jigen knows all of Sasuke’s techniques and he knew that Sasuke was out of chakra, so a fully healed Sasuke wouldn’t head back into that dimension 10 minutes later lol. But yeah, I know that Naruto may still be in the pot 😂 but we also have to consider the fact that Naruto’s chakra just returned to that prosthetic for no reason. Boro could’ve taken Naruto’s chakra before the hypothetical swap of the pots took place. Or he could’ve just opened the pot tbh but we’ll see.

Well we don’t know if Sasuke can still feel Naruto’s chakra after being sealed, he very well could but who knows. But yeah Kawaki’s sensory is hax, but I have faith that Naruto won’t be freed too soon.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jigen knows all of Sasuke’s techniques and he knew that Sasuke was out of chakra, so a fully healed Sasuke wouldn’t head back into that dimension 10 minutes later lol. But yeah, I know that Naruto may still be in the pot 😂 but we also have to consider the fact that Naruto’s chakra just returned to that prosthetic for no reason. Boro could’ve taken Naruto’s chakra before the hypothetical swap of the pots took place. Or he could’ve just opened the pot tbh but we’ll see.

Well we don’t know if Sasuke can still feel Naruto’s chakra after being sealed, he very well could but who knows. But yeah Kawaki’s sensory is hax, but I have faith that Naruto won’t be freed too soon.
You're pretty much summing up the nonsense, which is why I can't take this series seriously. Plot convenient writing to the left of me, plot convenient writing to the right of me, plot convenient writing everywhere :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're pretty much summing up the nonsense, which is why I can't take this series seriously. Plot convenient writing to the left of me, plot convenient writing to the right of me, plot convenient writing everywhere :lmao::lmao::lmao:
😂 Lmfao facts but I’m enjoying it thus far. I’ll be instantly pissed if Naruto is rescued within the next 2 chapters though lol.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
😂 Lmfao facts but I’m enjoying it thus far. I’ll be instantly pissed if Naruto is rescued within the next 2 chapters though lol.
Lol.

Maybe feel like actuin will focus on kawaki and boruto I'm pissed konohamaru is being left out the mix again too.
Who do you think will be the jobber?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol.

Who do you think will be the jobber?
He's asking who you think will get fodderized.
Oh then I get strong feeling this will go like the naruto and sasuke versus zabuza fight where the focus of the teamwork will be with kawakii and boruto trying to save naruto. Don't think they will defeat him sasuke with possible back up should come but I expect them to get some good hits on him before they do.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gonna be more like Boruto and Kawaki using Karma’s power and saving Naruto while Mistuki and Sarada being on standby. Ain’t no Jougan for Boruto in this manga yet if at all.

Reactions: Melanin

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don’t see Mitsuki or Sarada really participating in a full fledge fight just yet, perhaps after the time skip or in their primes
Especially in Sarada’s case, the only effort I see her giving is taijutsu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin