possible true villian??

luckyducky

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyone else think that either orochimaru is tobi or he is behind most of what's going on?

madara refers to "him" and everyone assumes that it's tobi.. but kabuto said that he was "his" assistant.

I got my money on orochimaru not really being dead

Androo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I did notice kabuto saying that when reading the manga, but i don't think its orochimaru. An idea that i just thought of there is that as orochimaru and kabuto have a lot of forbidden jutsu, ninja's dna they could possibly have used some technique and some dna such as the first hokages to make zetsu and summoned madara's soul into the body like with edo tensei. then madara could just rebel and become tobi. loads of holes in it i know, but its just another idea.

Reactions: Uchiha Paulsama

Jordanofthecloud

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that towards the end, Kabuto is going to betray Tobi, and resurrect Orochimaur with Tobi's body. Then the new enemy will be Orochimaru with sharingan and rinnengan. My guess though

luckyducky

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know guys. I think Orochimaru has been and always will be the true main bad guy. I think he's either still alive in another body, inside kabuto, or just hidden chilling or something

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*yawns* Oro was killed as a snake during the Itachi and Sasuke fight by one of the flames. It seemed that he was sealed, but one could assume that this was shown for a reason, and that could be that Oro wasnt completely sealed off. Now, if this is the case Kabuto could have brought him back already (thus him being that white snake attached to Kabuto) or he could being waiting for the right moment. Overall, there is a possibility that Oro will return, 20/80 chance.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
anyone else think that either orochimaru is tobi or he is behind most of what's going on?

madara refers to "him" and everyone assumes that it's tobi.. but kabuto said that he was "his" assistant.

I got my money on orochimaru not really being dead

Orochimaru is not Tobi.

However Orochimaru does have what it takes to be a true villain. If I have money on anything Orochimaru related, then it's that he takes over Kabuto's body completely and becomes the new antagonist