Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got a few ideas I want to throw out there as far as power ups go.

1. Byakugo - I think this ability is the most fitting because she's female and Sakura is her mom. If her super strength sharingan is any indication I think they will mix some elements of Sasuke's curse mark with byakugo. Of course she could get a karma seal instead.

2. Mangekyo Sharingan - Of course she gets this its already been spoiled but don't think its gonna be your run of the mill MS. This one is gonna be special.

3. Susanoo - She's only half Uchiha so her susanoo if she learns it won't be the typical giant armor we are used to. That's just my opinion but it would be more interesting if she were only able to use one body part at a time. Eventually she learns to fully activate it but she can control the chakra well enough to make it like a chakra mode. Kinda like how Naruto gets a cape she gets an armor.

4. Jinchuriki - It seems to me that Uchiha would be the best jinchuriki. They seem to have effortless control over the tailed beasts. Uchiha basically turn into Otsutsuki when they become Jin. Rikudo Sarada would make her mom so proud.

5. Senjutsu - Madara coveted this chakra so much. Sasuke used it with his curse mark. Sarada will use it eventually. I think it will be bundled with her MS.

6. Eight Gates - It would be cool but only if she used it up to the second gate. Just because it's a trademark of the taijutsu only characters. Its excellent as an ace in the hole but as a main ability no. Unless its bundled in with her MS somehow. I say this should be tucked away as a rinnesharingan ability but instead of eight gates there is the ninth gate that open all the chakra points.

So which ones do you think she should use as main abilities?

Last edited:
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw you mention that she's half Uchiha in both this thread and another thread.

Where are you getting this notion that Sarada being half Uchiha actually matters?
We have been given no indication that that being half Uchiha produces different effects. In fact, we have seen a half Uchiha in the form of Itachi's girlfriend Izumi. Izumi was half Uchiha, but she had the sharing and everything. As far as I know, nothing was shown about Izumi that was different from any other Uchiha.

Additionally, technically not even the "full Uchihas" are really full blooded. Remember, the Uchiha descend from Indra Otsutsuki. However, Indra did not marry another Otsutsuki. He would have had to marry a normal human. Therefore, the blood was diluted straight from the beginning. Yet the sharingan persisted within the bloodlines for thousands of years.

Why then, do you insist that Sarada being a half Uchiha is going to make a difference?

In general, I feel like too many people have this notion that a half blood child of a race in anime is automatically guaranteed to be different from full bloods, but that is not always the case (ie. Gohan is half Saiyan, yet he got all the benefits of a Saiyan).

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's half Uchiha it is what it is. By your logic they would all be Indra Otsutsuki because it doesn't matter if you're only half
Being 1/2 doesn't matter since Indra inherited the sage's chakra, eyes and genes. That is why the sage gave Asura a power up to match Indra. Sarada is in the same boat so I don't see the issue.

OT: I've always wondered why the Uchiha didn't wear attire Susanoo like an armour. It would've been so badass, they would've been overpowered.

Last edited:
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's half Uchiha it is what it is. By your logic they would all be Indra Otsutsuki because it doesn't matter if you're only half
I'm not saying that they should all be Indra. I'm just saying that given what we've been shown thus far, her being half Uchiha has not really affected anything. Does she still have sharingan? Yes. As far as being Uchiha is concerned, that is all you really need to get the full benefits of being an Uchiha.

Has it actually been proven that there is something that a full blooded Uchiha can do that Sarada can't? No.

Until we see an actual difference in her abilities/potential from that of a full blooded Uchiha, your assumption that her half blood is going to restrict her from anything is just pure heresay.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saying that they should all be Indra. I'm just saying that given what we've been shown thus far, her being half Uchiha has not really affected anything. Does she still have sharingan? Yes. As far as being Uchiha is concerned, that is all you really need to get the full benefits of being an Uchiha.

Has it actually been proven that the

Until we see an actual difference in her abilities/potential from that of a full blooded Uchiha, your assumption that her half blood is going to restrict her from anything is just pure heresay.
Why wouldn't it affect her? She's already displayed that it does. Her sharingan aren't normal if you ask me and I dont mean in a bad way. I guess you're right tho it may not make much difference either way.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being 1/2 doesn't matter since Indra inherited the sage's chakra, eyes and genes. That is why the sage gave Asura a power up to match Indra. Sarada is in the same boat so I don't see the issue.

OT: I've always wondered why the Uchiha didn't wear attire Susanoo like an armour. It would've been so badass, they would've been overpowered.
The Sage did not give Ashura his power to match Indra. It was because he disagreed with how Indra used his power. I do agree that it would have been cool to see them wearing the Susanoo attire the way Naruto wears his chakra cloak. I'm hoping that Sarada uses it this way. They have so many ways to make her awesome its hard to choose just one. Like if she could reroute Susanoo chakra through her body to improve her physical prowess in the way you would use CES or Shunshin.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why wouldn't it affect her? She's already displayed that it does. Her sharingan aren't normal if you ask me and I dont mean in a bad way. I guess you're right tho it may not make much difference either way.
In what way has she already displayed that the half blood affects her or limits her abilities.

Thus far she has shown to be able to do anything that a full blooded Uchiha can do.

She has the sharingan.
She uses the copy ability
She uses the precognition
She uses sharingan genjutsu
She even uses katon
She is good with weapons/bukijutsu
Etc...

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In what way has she already displayed that the half blood affects her or limits her abilities.

Thus far she has shown to be able to do anything that a full blooded Uchiha can do.

She has the sharingan.
She uses the copy ability
She uses the precognition
She uses sharingan genjutsu
She even uses katon
She is good with weapons/bukijutsu
Etc...
She unlocked it earlier than normal and with much less emotional distress. Even Hagoromo had to witness something tragic to unlock his sharingan. Sarada was too young to even understand what was going on when she unlocked hers. I don't think that is a common occurrence in the Uchiha Clan usually someone dies or in grave danger when it awakens. The second thing her one tomoe sharingan having secondary abilities. That's MS territory but she isn't even three tomoe yet. Its not normal. When you consider these two characteristics are unique to her character what else could be the cause of it?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sage did not give Ashura his power to match Indra. It was because he disagreed with how Indra used his power. I do agree that it would have been cool to see them wearing the Susanoo attire the way Naruto wears his chakra cloak. I'm hoping that Sarada uses it this way. They have so many ways to make her awesome its hard to choose just one. Like if she could reroute Susanoo chakra through her body to improve her physical prowess in the way you would use CES or Shunshin.
Of course he did, he needed a way to protect his ideology. The power up served a twofold purpose one to spread ninshu and the other to counter Indra.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course he did, he needed a way to protect his ideology. The power up served a twofold purpose one to spread ninshu and the other to counter Indra.
Asura and Indra was equal in strength by the time Hagoromo gave him the power. Asura had to be significantly stronger than Indra because if he lost even one battle Indra would have slaughtered his entire clan. The fact that the Senju survived is evidence of Asura being dominant.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura and Indra was equal in strength by the time Hagoromo gave him the power. Asura had to be significantly stronger than Indra because if he lost even one battle Indra would have slaughtered his entire clan. The fact that the Senju survived is evidence of Asura being dominant.
You're looking at it through a weird lens, Indra was stronger as the sage confirmed. He inherited the sages eyes, chakra and genes, Asura managed to develop power which rivalled the 3 tomoe but he had no answer to Indra's advanced eyes. And with the sages power up Asura was able to match him which is why the two destroyed each other. If it wasn't the case and Asura was slightly stronger than he wouldn't have been destroyed. In fact the war would've been long over before Hashirama's and Madara's generation made peace.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's Rinnegan which would allow her to teleportation, which also includes going through different dimensions, use Planetary Devestation, absorb chakra, see chakra the same way the Byakugan, etc

Byakugou, which would which would allow her to heal herself and although she already has super strength the Byakukgou seal would add onto that.
Post automatically merged:

He gave the SOSP to Naruto and Sasuke. The Avatar was Ashura own power, which Hagomoro stated in chapter 670

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada isn’t to need Senjutsu or have a need for it... shell have a Sharingan for sensory, amplified strength/speed through byakugo but I could see everything else you’ve elaborated on. I’m however anxious to see what special MS ability she’ll have, I hope is something OP and out of the box. Like slowing down time or clairvoyance one steriods.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’d like her left eye to be a FTG teleportation and her right eye to allow her to remotely survey an area as if she were a ghost. Or her right eye would be able to disrupt chakra signatures and paralyze the victim; That’d be OP as ****.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to see Sarada gain MS and Rinnengan, without the need of someone else sharingan and DNA. Make it a plot point that a Uchiha with MS and Sage Mode enables both power to evolve. MS into Rinnrngan and Sage Mode into a evolved form.

Reactions: Yahcob13

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She'll combine her natural Uchiha Katon ability to her Raiton and create a new red lightning stronger than purple lightning.

What summon do you think she'll get? The hokage lineage frog summon? Her dad's hawk? Her dad's snake legacy?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She'll combine her natural Uchiha Katon ability to her Raiton and create a new red lightning stronger than purple lightning.

What summon do you think she'll get? The hokage lineage frog summon? Her dad's hawk? Her dad's snake legacy?
Purple lightning isn't shown to be stronger, but I like the idea of red lightning.

Snakes are taken, Frigs are overdone so she should get the hawk and the 9 tails. Hawk because it's an Uchiha thing and also allows her to cover distances relatively fast. And 9 tails because it's an Uchiha pet.