NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Latest chapter said hagoromo and hamura sealed the juubi(gedo mazo) in the moon, But how is this possible? Didn't sage extract the bijuus out of him and sealed the mazo into the moon when he was near death? I find it unlikely that hamura was still around when the sage was on his deathbed hmm...

Retcon maybe?.

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We still don't now the full history in order. Just give it time.

Also he wasn't on his deathbed when he split it up and sealed the Mazou in the moon. Splitting it up and Sealing it in the moon was the reason why he was on his death bed. It severely weakend him.

SamManzo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the chapter said they sealed the juubi in the moon it was mistranslated. Hagoromo sealed it within himself. I remember the chapter stating they sealed kaguya into the core of a chibaku tensei, which would be more believable.

SharinganisOP

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was written on the stone was changed, thus almost everything we thought we knew about the history is wrong. The only thing we really know is that the sage split the chakra into the 9 bijuu (as explained by kurama). But at the same time maybe kaguya had all the chakra in her, Including that which was in the Juubi.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its just bad translations for that chapter, I mean he even said he didn't have much longer to live after he created the baby bijuu's. idk maybe kishi retcon the whole thing like the zetsu situation.