Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With Blackbeard going to/knows where rev HQ is.....here is a nice theory.....this is just me brainstorming so it isn't perfect but here it is: Blackbeard most likely knows that him and his crew alone can't take on the entire Rev army and most likely will call the marines and tell akainu since akainu seems to have a thing for dragon or maybe we might see that aokiji come in and tell BB that he will deal with this/he will tip this off to the marines therefore he goes off on his own and than we see him in an office saying how Blackbeard and co knows where the HQ is and how big this will be for the marines and than it panes over to the person aokiji is talking to and we get this crazy twist that he was talking to dragon and my man sabo and he is at the rev HQ to which dragon says something along the lines of "thank god I recruited you:
A. after your fight with akainu"
or
B. after i quit marines"
as a commender for Rev, this would back up the theory that maybe dragon was an admiral once and maybe was aokiji's or/and akainu's sensei that is why akainu hates him so much.....

Any thoughts??

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah BB from a safe distance will start spamming Gura Gura Punches and shatter Dragon's base into pieces :bdpf:
All the Revs will retreat but Sabo will try to fight BB and then he's gonna get negged. Just you wait.
Zehahahahahah
You must be registered for see images

Sithis

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nig u got this from watching sawyer lmao, even the ''my man sabo'' [video=youtube;GRHkHDQboO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRHkHDQboO8[/video]

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
People say BB cannot lose to Dragon because "plot shield" and being "the final villain" but don't understand that he won't die. He'll get his crew rekt but survive and escape, like he usually does.

That or they'll reach some sort of term, these parties will be involved in the Reverie meeting. Hopefully.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nig u got this from watching sawyer lmao, even the ''my man sabo''
[video=youtube;GRHkHDQboO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRHkHDQboO8[/video]
timestamp me where he talks about how aokiji being a rev commender plz cause i can't find it also you do realize ''my man sabo'' is bit he does right??? it's a joke

first vid where he started that:

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Blackbeard going to/knows where rev HQ is.....here is a nice theory.....this is just me brainstorming so it isn't perfect but here it is: Blackbeard most likely knows that him and his crew alone can't take on the entire Rev army and most likely will call the marines and tell akainu since akainu seems to have a thing for dragon or maybe we might see that aokiji come in and tell BB that he will deal with this/he will tip this off to the marines therefore he goes off on his own and than we see him in an office saying how Blackbeard and co knows where the HQ is and how big this will be for the marines and than it panes over to the person aokiji is talking to and we get this crazy twist that he was talking to dragon and my man sabo and he is at the rev HQ to which dragon says something along the lines of "thank god I recruited you:
or
B. after i quit marines"
as a commender for Rev, this would back up the theory that maybe dragon was an admiral once and maybe was aokiji's or/and akainu's sensei that is why akainu hates him so much.....

Any thoughts??
May be dragon hatch a plan to blow off some marines or BB.Seeing akainu and aokiji's age sensei type of thing is out of question.I think oda will show true face of WG or their power by this.

Wes Sine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I belive Akainu will go down after that war/fight leaving BB as the last villain after the Gorosei, or it can be the opposite and less possible, BB goes down and leaves Akainu as the final villain after Gorosei... I mean come on one of those two should get some butt whooping

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meant him being a former admiral....

Clearly does since the momment he saw luffy he wanted to kill him because he was dragon's son
Same reason he wanted to kill Ace, because he was roger's son.

And yea, how would Aokiji talking to Dragon, support him being a former admiral. He could've simply been a low ranked marine ....

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same reason he wanted to kill Ace, because he was roger's son.

And yea, how would Aokiji talking to Dragon, support him being a former admiral. He could've simply been a low ranked marine ....
He seemed like he wanted to kill luffy more.....even though the son of the pirate king was there right in front of him he went after luffy who couldn't move and was futher away from him instead of finishing off ace who could move and than dealing with luffy....

@bold: sure why not?? they could have been vice admirals together.....I was saying admiral because i had seen that theory

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sure why not?? they could have been vice admirals together.....I was saying admiral because i had seen that theory
ahhh gotcha bro.

Though i would love it if he had nothing to do with the marines or pirates. And simply started it on his own, by seeing marine corruption as a normal citizen. Butttt knowing that he is garp's son, its pretty much 99% predictable that he was in the marines at one point.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ahhh gotcha bro.

Though i would love it if he had nothing to do with the marines or pirates. And simply started it on his own, by seeing marine corruption as a normal citizen. Butttt knowing that he is garp's son, its pretty much 99% predictable that he was in the marines at one point.
but him being a marine makes it that much more better since he knows what goes on inside the marines espesially if he was an admiral since that would open him up to the celestial dragons and their BS......also i edited my thing about why i think akainu has more hatred for dragon

I will post it here:
even though the son of the pirate king was there right in front of him he went after luffy who couldn't move and was futher away from him instead of finishing off ace who could move and than dealing with luffy....

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but him being a marine makes it that much more better since he knows what goes on inside the marines espesially if he was an admiral since that would open him up to the celestial dragons and their BS......also i edited my thing about why i think akainu has more hatred for dragon

I will post it here:
Akainu, was trying to make Ace feel more agony, watching his little brother die in front of his eyes and then killing him.

But Aokiji already has that role, an admiral who knows the marines is corrupt and so on

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Akainu, was trying to make Ace feel more agony, watching his little brother die in front of his eyes and then killing him.

But Aokiji already has that role, an admiral who knows the marines is corrupt and so on
hmmmm that is the other possiblity....we won't know until akainu says it himself

But that's where these three go their separate ways
1. one of them embraced it(akainu)

2. the other thought there was still hope and that he could fix it also maybe(this is farfetched) garp might have somehow convinced him to stay and that might be the big favor that aokiji was talking about(aokiji)

3. the last one gave up on it and looked for another way to to pursue justice also the theory of dragon's wife dying at the hands of celestial dragon might be another big reason(dragon)

Last edited:

DevilKing II

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah BB from a safe distance will start spamming Gura Gura Punches and shatter Dragon's base into pieces :bdpf:
All the Revs will retreat but Sabo will try to fight BB and then he's gonna get negged. Just you wait.
Zehahahahahah
You must be registered for see images
Sabo won't be taking him on, I presume your idea of Sabo going after him is based off BB's role in Ace's death, but if it were so Sabo would've most definitely killed Burgess, he even said it was Ace's adventure alone and his death was a part of that adventure and he won't meddle in 'cos Ace left no regrets and all.
So theres no point if him fighting off with BB.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I belive Akainu will go down after that war/fight leaving BB as the last villain after the Gorosei, or it can be the opposite and less possible, BB goes down and leaves Akainu as the final villain after Gorosei... I mean come on one of those two should get some butt whooping
Well maybe none of them is final villain and actually i do not think Akainu fights Luffy in the end maybe Sabo
Also none of them should go down and whne not Akainu he is fleet admiral he must remain until the end and XD Akainu is Fleet Admiral so he will not neccesarily go he can also send the last Admiral we need to see or Kizaru
Sengoku never went on missions as Fleet Admiral so Akainu will definitely fight at the end in a War

As for Blackbeard he is a yonko and hi crew got stronger i believe they may be stronger than Dragon maybe also we need to see some Blackeard pirates abiities
I dont really like Blackbeard that much but i like some of his crew and wanna see them especially Shiryu

or
B. after i quit marines"

Any thoughts??
ACtually i think Yonko are stronger than Dragons revolutionary army
Blackbeard has two devil fruits and probably got more stronge by now

The No.2 of the Revolutionary is as strong as an Admiral or maybe not Fujitora was not that serous against Sabo so Dragon only is a challenge
Also maybe Aokiji is really with Blackbeard so i think if he helps Blackbeard i think the revolution has the disadvantage

Also Blackbeard pirates are like WHitebeard pirates they have divison leaders so an army

But because Blackbeard always makes evil strategies he brings Marine Admirals as well there but i think Akainu will not be there personally i think an Admiral maybe the Green Bull gets revealed or Kizaru or Fujitora gets send but i think since Fujitora already was in Dressora Arc Oda will let one of the other two appear

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well maybe none of them is final villain and actually i do not think Akainu fights Luffy in the end maybe Sabo
Also none of them should go down and whne not Akainu he is fleet admiral he must remain until the end and XD Akainu is Fleet Admiral so he will not neccesarily go he can also send the last Admiral we need to see or Kizaru
Sengoku never went on missions as Fleet Admiral so Akainu will definitely fight at the end in a War

As for Blackbeard he is a yonko and hi crew got stronger i believe they may be stronger than Dragon maybe also we need to see some Blackeard pirates abiities
I dont really like Blackbeard that much but i like some of his crew and wanna see them especially Shiryu

ACtually i think Yonko are stronger than Dragons revolutionary army
Blackbeard has two devil fruits and probably got more stronge by now

The No.2 of the Revolutionary is as strong as an Admiral or maybe not Fujitora was not that serous against Sabo so Dragon only is a challenge
Also maybe Aokiji is really with Blackbeard so i think if he helps Blackbeard i think the revolution has the disadvantage

Also Blackbeard pirates are like WHitebeard pirates they have divison leaders so an army

But because Blackbeard always makes evil strategies he brings Marine Admirals as well there but i think Akainu will not be there personally i think an Admiral maybe the Green Bull gets revealed or Kizaru or Fujitora gets send but i think since Fujitora already was in Dressora Arc Oda will let one of the other two appear
I highly doubt Sabo is the second strongest in the Revolutionary army.

There are many "leaders" of the revolutionary army around the world.