Theory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys.

Right, so we know that Kaguya Ötsutsuki (the first shinobi to live in Naruto world and the Sage of Six Path's mother) possessed the Sharingan and Byakugan among other powerful abilities. This clearly states she is a predecessor of both the Uchiha and Hyüga clans.

Ok so, Kaguya had two sons, Hagoromo Ötsutsuki and Hagoromo's brother (currently name, characteristics and abilities unknown). Because of Hagoromo, Kaguya shares a blood link with the Senju and Uchiha clans since both clans predecessors were Hagoromo's two sons, Asura and Indra.

Ok, so we've tied up where the Sharingan came from, but what about the Byakugan? We know it definitely originates from Kaguya as she is the "mother of all shinobi" and the first to possess the Byakugan. So could it be possible Hagoromo's brother possessed the Byakugan? And was the founder of the Hyüga clan? I would like to believe it is so, and it would nicely fit the story imo. But if so, what happened to him?

What do you guys think?

Andy Bogard

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Join the club my friend. Naruto might get an extra boost because of being more related to Hagoromo's brother & being the reincarnation of Indra.

Theory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the byakugan came from the sharingan
I would doubt this. There has not been any relation made between the Uchiha and Hyüga clans until Kaguya was mentioned and even so she possessed both eye's at the SAME time (If one eye led to another in transformation why have both at the same time? would make no sense). I've not heard of any Uchiha with Byakugan eyes or vice versa. Yes they both have a relation, but thats like saying all shinobi's and clans have a relation since they all originate from Kaguya

cajin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Guy confronted Juubi. If he had Byakugan, he would have died in matter of second. So, I think he had something much more powerfull.

Theory

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Guy confronted Juubi. If he had Byakugan, he would have died in matter of second. So, I think he had something much more powerfull.
Cajin if I recall right, Kaguya also had the Byakugan and was mentioned to be much stronger than Hagoromo. Maybe not because of her Byakugan personally but she wouldn't have those eyes if they really were weak.

Edit: Though another version for the Byakugan would be an interesting feature to add, like how Sharingan evolves to Rinnegan. Maybe have a "something"gan evolution of Byakugan =D

Double Edit: Now that I look back at Kaguya's Byakugan I've noticed two white oval orbs above her eyes, where her eyebrows are meant to be, could this be affiliated with he Byakugan and possibly its upgrade? Or she just has weird eyebrows?

Last edited: