possible explanation on how madara knows about the clone and where naruto is

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe madara has mastered the sharingan to an extent that it can tell clones from real one or maybe its a combination of both the rinnegan and sharingan powers......after all we haven't seen the full extent of madaras ps/final stage of sharingan
Or there could be something different about the clones that only madara notices or it could be that the clone is only half the power of the original and since madara knows that the bijuu power is comparable to ps that the real naruto would have more chakra or be more powerful
or this
You must be registered for see images

I think naruto is still on the battle field it's just that he might be hidden some where maybe talking to the other beast, gathering sage energy so he can combine it with bm,trying to figure out how to use the other tailed beast chakra, or figuring out a plan on how to defeat madara and tobi(after all he has gotten smarter), or working on a powerup.

naruto has to be somewhere on the battlefield because for one i don't think clones can come up with plans like how he did and that would mean that he didn't get the tailed beast power or talk to them

Last edited:

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll just post the info from my thread, enjoy -

Honestly Kishi, it's like a game of where's wally haha. But anyway many (including me) were confused on where the real Naruto is. Well I found him when I read the chapter again, and it isn't Tobi's dimension. I'll explain -

This is probably the most important scan, also where we see Madara explain that the Naruto in current view is a clone. First Madara says that the Naruto in front of him is a clone. Directly after this Kakashi freaks out since he thinks that the Naruto in front of him is a clone and he sent the really one away with Kamui. Directly after we see whats directly behind Kakashi which is Naruto (with extra emphasis)

So at this point we have a Naruto in front and behind Kakashi. The Next Naruto we see is the one in front of Kakashi, since you can't see Bee directly behind him.

Something very important to note is the following frame that shows the whole battlefield. If you pay close attention, there's a ninetails Naruto in front of Bee, but behind Kakashi and Guy. If you look very closely there is also a person standing on the rock directly in front of Kakashi and Guy, which is the clone Madara recognised.

So in summary - The Naruto in front of Kakashi is a clone, yet the Naruto behind Kakashi is the real Naruto. It was still a clone that got warped.

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is already in Sage Mode and he is searching for Sasuke cos he realised when Madara joined the fight, that it'll take more than him, Kakashi, Bee & Guy to defeat the two Uchiha's. He knew that they themselves need a 'true' Uchiha:p

Last edited:

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOT seeing that shadow clones are fake was revealed in part 1...
it was stated that no eye, not even byakugan which has the highest insight can see past shadow clones.... aka why naruto fooled neji...

Kakashi fooled pain and his rinnegan and itachi once..

Madara annoys me