Possibility of Naruto dying?

Uzumaki Adamu

Member
18 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Do you guys believe that there is a chance that Naruto may die?
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
31,444 posts 2,201 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, the chances are 0%
 

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
23,694 posts 1,484 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,694
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope so.
 

Cosman

Banned
Elite
7,322 posts 948 reactions
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
7,322
Reaction score
948
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Always a possibility. I don't see it to be honest because Kishi confirmed his ending was set in stone pre-shippuden, and there were no real vibes of death over Naruto.

But if he dies, it's at the very end of the series.
 

jvega

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
572 posts 56 reactions
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
572
Reaction score
56
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope so, a true mark of a hero
 

Fodder#4

Banned
Elite
9,308 posts 819 reactions
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
9,308
Reaction score
819
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It would be cool if he had to sacrifice himself to save the world.
 

Aaenix

Member
182 posts 19 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
182
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
After that, the manga will be renamed to "Sakura".

Telling the story about how Sakura became the 6th Hokage.
 

FemmeFatale

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
28,104 posts 2,117 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
28,104
Reaction score
2,117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No he's too overpowered to die, and if he does, sakura and saskue will birng him back with the 7 dragon balls.

But then again yes, he will be a tragic hero. A hero who dies and achieves his cause, he soesn't get to live it out.
 

Trollasaur

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,571 posts 491 reactions
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
6,571
Reaction score
491
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would actually like it if he and Sasuke were fighting and then Naruto can't redeem sasuske and then like sasuke kills him cause Naruto doesn't and then like sasuke unlocks the like rinnegan and then he like resuurects him and then like its happily ever after the end
 

Crazy Kid

Member
402 posts 24 reactions
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Messages
402
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hope so. That would be epic, not sad.
 

Young Vongola

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,781 posts 387 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
4,781
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I could see it happening.

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT: I read Masashi's brother's manga, 666 Satan, and throughout the whole thing I didn't think the main character of that series would die at the end because he was so strong, had a dream, etc just like Naruto. I thought he would accomplish his goal before he died (I guess he kind of did, but he didn't know it since he died) and both mangas are EXTREMELY similar, so I have a feeling the ending will be kindof similar as well
 

Momochifanboy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,356 posts 87 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,356
Reaction score
87
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah and in his last word's would be "I leave the village in your hands................saskue........sigh"
 

TheEvilOne

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,251 posts 689 reactions
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
14,251
Reaction score
689
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The chances are lower than 0.
 

Lamb

Member
450 posts 44 reactions
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
450
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Possible...

Itachi said this :We are humans, not fish. We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"

Jiraiya: "The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives but how he dies. It's not what they do in life, but what they did before dying that proves their worth. Thinking back of it, my story is one full of failures. Tsunade rejected me every time. I couldn't save my friend, I failed to protect my student… and my teacher. Compared with the Hokage who came before me, my accomplishments have all been petty and insignificant. I wanted to die like them…"
 

Xceliency

Member
68 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
68
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto will not die until he becomes Hokage
 

~Shadowhunter Princess~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,054 posts 265 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
8,054
Reaction score
265
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think this will happen at all. I would be surprised if it did though!
 

Sekiryutei

Member
4 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well Kishi is Sasuke`s number one fanboy, so I won`t be surprise if in the last chapter Naruto becomes Hokage, and when he is celebrating a huge rock falls on him and kills him and Sasuke become Hokage ...
 

PTran5

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
883 posts 155 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
883
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
100% chance. He is not an immortal person.
 

illidanson

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,854 posts 104 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
1,854
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty damn high.

Everybody dies at some point :D
 
Top