Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am the son of one of the Titans... My Name is Heraclad. My father nearly devoured me. so its better if i dont utter about my so called evil father. i am living a normal life or you can call it less horrific by hiding my true identity as a demi god. i stay in a island of falls, its my home. it was going fine until a jewel like figure(beautiful lady) appeared in one of my falls.
I was just wandering around the island for a rounding. where my eyes stuck on some beauty beyond of this world. I proceeded near her, she dint took a notice of me. I cleared my throat intentionally so that i could make her feel my presence. she turned at me and looked into my eyes. while i was busy examining her whole body .( oh the platform- she was taking shower in the falls while all the beautiful flowers and trees surrounding her was looking at her beauty and couldnt stop getting envy).
I took a quick round up around her body with my eyes. she was wearing a light thin silk cloth all wet in water. I could easily see her perfect curves and those 2 mounted hills trying to get out of the silk just to see me. my jaws dropped open and suddenly my heart pace was speeding out of my chest. she innocently asked me, ' Sorry do i have to get permission to enjoy these falls here?' I suddenly returned from the heaven and landed on where i was originally(the island) and answered ' not at all, you can enjoy whatever you want and how much you want'. she smiled and nodded expressing her thanks to me. then she looked at me carefully and asked if i can join her which i couldnt refuse... oh my How could i refuse such a perfect oppertunity with a female of such devine beauty of heavens and universe. i appraoched her and took out my shirt and joined her. i was , actually i am pretty musculine since i am a demi god with monster powers. i looked at her body with a close view and found that she looks even more appealing and beautiful than any goddess that ever existed. curiously i asked her ' who are you? and what are you doing in this area far from outskirts? ' she smiled and said 'to enjoy my time and i am the daughter of zeus, Aglaia (goddess of charm and beauty). I wasnt suprised at all coz this heavenly beauty cannot be any other mere mortals. I incidently touched her hands and to my surprise she actually blushed and smiled. slowly she closer to me, so close that i can now see the exact real shape of her round shaped bulbs and its tipped switches through the thin cloth of silk. I grabed her back and pulled into my arms. the waters of the fall was striking our body like tampering rocks but who cares. i can only see her red pulpy lips , her black silky hair through her neck to her hip. her blue hypnotizing eyes. her milky white skin and such a delicate soft hand over my chest. I lean onto her face to launch a kiss to her lipas which she didnot refused. the taste of her lips and tong were far better than any taste of any nectar or fruits i ever tasted. it took me to middle of universe where i can let go anything and just kiss her for all the time. i started giving her kisses on her neck , slowly to beauty bone and eventually placed my hands over her round and tight bulbs and launched a kiss over them. her femenine moans made me dig dipper into her which she loved to.... she began to carress my body with her soft hands and returned her kisses to my ears ,cheeks and neck with slow but deep and hot sensation....
(well thats all for now) send me review if i should continue making it or improve it or stop it... Thanks fellow NBers.