Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the daughter of Zeus, It was no wonder that she was like an angel and her whole body was sparkling like sun and her fragnance was more soothing than any of the flowers of this whole cosmic world. I set my foot towards her slowly.
There was no way that i could describe her beauty with my mere words. Her eyes were like black diamonds sparkling with every blink she made. her lips were full of life and full of juices of her matureness. her hair were wet but yet still was dancing in the air of the water fall. Her body was so slender and perfectly curved at the edges. oh i just made one worthless attempt to describe how beautiful was she. but my words couldnt even describe 1 percent of her greatness. she slowly turned towards me and called my name. i was stunned looking at her for some time and then she came near me and grabbed my hand .
she whispered into my ears 'why are you so silent come lets have fun.'
I smiled and appreciated her beauty and request. she reached for my lips and kissed me softly, i dint hold back and kissed her back.
then she played with the water that poured diwn at her body from the falls. i enjoyed watching her innocent activity and by the way i watched her bath . it was so gallant ... wow it was an anazing scene. though my island is filled with natural beauty. i had never seen such beauty of god before me.
after that we roam whole island with each other. she told me about her and her sisters and their adventures around the world.
she asked me whether i have such experience but i shook my head informing that i dint had much experiences. she looked at me with her pityful eyes and told me to have some adventure around world coz there might be something or someone waiting for me.
i replied with a smile i have never thought about it but i will give it a try :)
we reached at the beach and found myself with love around her or may be attraction, who knows. nobody told me what was in my mind.
we played through the sands on the beach and had a great time together. she complimented on my kiss back before though it was my kiss to any female. and i cant deny that i liked that too. i could see her feminine body and her curves which almost made me look at her with the eyes of lust.
as i sprayed some water from sea floor onto her body she exclaimed in ecstasy which i loved.
finally we were tired and sat on rock near to the beach and enjoyed sun tan and holding each other and later we looked into each others eyes and promised to meet sometime soon and that we were just lying on that rock of love, kissing each other. 'it is evening, oh i should return' Aglaia exclaimed. My father must be worried for me. My face turned down like a baby who just lost its toy. I requested her to stay a while but she refused and promised me to return back once in a while. now what could i ask for!!? she flew away turning into a white pegion and vanished into the sky.
I was returning to my residence thinking about everything that happened today and suddenly a thunder rose into the sky and a human form appeared infront of me. I was like What in the heaven happening here? That Human spoke in a deep loud voice ' son Of KRONOS , I am a messenger from Zeus. he sent me here to tell you that your new life starts from today. you have a reason in your life. that's why you are still alive even after making love with the dearest daughter of Zeus.' Before i could ask that so called messenger a couple of question he vanished and a sound echoed ' Be prepared'
I was like This messenger is really like one way conversation. He dint made me clear. and By the way why should i trust him or the Zeus. I gotta do what i Love to do. suddenly drops of rain poured down on my face and took no time to make me full wet from the its viciousness. it was indeed one of the greatest rainfall that this island faces, i murmured myself. I ate some food that i had collected from the hunting and went to bed. I must admit due to cool breeze and tiredness i dozed quickly and went to the dreamland.

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hentai section...
oh is there such section on fan fiction? its just FF//??
You cannot post such content on NB.

Adult Material: Anything that contains explicit adult material or illegal activities is strictly prohibited; remember this is a family forum and not a place for such actions. Linking to websites with such content is also not allowed. Posting such material are grounds for a temporary to permanent ban, subject to the severity of the offense and discretion of the moderators.
You should remove it before you get banned.

Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cannot post such content on NB.

You should remove it before you get banned.
oh dear :( its so sad that i cant post these... its dissapointment. i guess i will just have to edit those contents of adultery... i thought we can post our imagination here.... FF yet has some limitations...