-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
As I'm sure all of you are aware, there has been a ridiculous influx of trolls/members who cannot refrain from posting Tobi/Obito threads. Or threads in which they troll. I for one have reported and neg repped so many of these people that I get an error which tells me;

"You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

To combat this, my suggestion is, if it can be implemented, that one can neg rep people twice as much as he can plus rep people. I can understand that you have limited the amounts of positive rep one can offer in the hopes of restraining rep abuse. Keeping that in mind, we should keep the limit on positive rep the same, and double the amount/simple increase the amount of times we can neg rep someone instead.

Hope this helps. Feel free to discuss.

Edit; Sorry for the double thread, NB crashed/database error, so I had no control over it.

Last edited:

Ero sennin jiraiya

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They might do this is there wasn't a lot of people who abuse the rep system at times and neg rep people for stupid reasons. The limit is put on it so that people can't go around neg repping people all day. The trolls will get what it coming to them, in the form of a ban, don't worry about that.