Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
..What the hell was that?

It sounded as if it was in peace.. True peace.

Alucard was not sure what was going on either, had they just stumbled upon some sort of great happening like he had done last time he had been here with Solomon? Could not be a coincidence that he saw two chakra signatures that he knew from before, as if they were idly waiting for something like this to happen.

Keys.. To what? The tapestry of reality?

He then walked towards the two who stood there, chatting from before in this new and heavy atmosphere. He approached Isabella and Mirabelle.

Good day ladies, any idea what's happening here?

Zev, his edo and Lilith & Tatl followed him but remained a few steps behind as not to push for any dialogue at the moment.

@Lili-Chwan @Mirai

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella would respond, but the voices interrupted her. The next clues, 4 keys. She thought about her knowledge and which parts of the world could these clues point towards, but she was interrupted once more.

Alucard. I hear you're no longer wanted. Are the birds singing the truth?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle was silent in her mediation; the sheer audio of a oh so familiar voice managed to reach her head space. Her meditation came to a brief end, as she activated Sage Mode – entering into her own unique version of the state. As she turned to meet Alucard of all people, she couldn’t help but just sigh. “Hello, Alucard. As for what’s happening, it’s honestly nothing special” she lied. She didn’t care for his presence honestly, but at the same time she couldn’t ignore that fact he was also a human in this battle against the divine and other forces in the world. She scratched her head, her talon like nails as she glanced over into the distance towards four locations. “Isabella” she said, though not verbally – mentally she communicated with her. “The voice…I heard it speak too…the locations it’s mentioned, I have a pretty good idea where to find them” she exposed the information to her. She wondered if she would have the same conclusions. Once the voices had stopped, she still pondered on it a bit more but in the end she shrugged – having a bit more insight as to where they might have to go. She would begin to flap her wings, as she generated life and got into the skies. “So what’s the next move?” she now said out loud.

( Kanpekinanin Sandābādo Sennin Modo ) Perfect Thunderbird Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S rank.
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be molded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively fly at 3x his speed and sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their strength increases, empowering Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. In addition to this, the user is able capable of utilizing Sky Dominion, allowing them to generate natural thunderclouds (which are S Rank while in Sage Mode). Lastly, the user gains access to thunderbird like anatomy, gaining wings and talons for physical attacks (can still make hand seals and hold weapons), ability to use Thunderbird Arts (without requiring any Thunderbird summon present) and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.

Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.
( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds
Type: Supplmentary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear.
It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.
*Lasts 4 turns max*
*While using it, the user cannot use any additional Genjutsu on the target and is limited to 2 additional techniques per turn*

600 SC - 20 = 580

@Skorm @Lili-Chwan

Reactions: System001

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella would respond, but the voices interrupted her. The next clues, 4 keys. She thought about her knowledge and which parts of the world could these clues point towards, but she was interrupted once more.

Alucard. I hear you're no longer wanted. Are the birds singing the truth?
Mirabelle was silent in her mediation; the sheer audio of a oh so familiar voice managed to reach her head space. Her meditation came to a brief end, as she activated Sage Mode – entering into her own unique version of the state. As she turned to meet Alucard of all people, she couldn’t help but just sigh. “Hello, Alucard. As for what’s happening, it’s honestly nothing special” she lied. She didn’t care for his presence honestly, but at the same time she couldn’t ignore that fact he was also a human in this battle against the divine and other forces in the world. She scratched her head, her talon like nails as she glanced over into the distance towards four locations. “Isabella” she said, though not verbally – mentally she communicated with her. “The voice…I heard it speak too…the locations it’s mentioned, I have a pretty good idea where to find them” she exposed the information to her. She wondered if she would have the same conclusions. Once the voices had stopped, she still pondered on it a bit more but in the end she shrugged – having a bit more insight as to where they might have to go. She would begin to flap her wings, as she generated life and got into the skies. “So what’s the next move?” she now said out loud.

( Kanpekinanin Sandābādo Sennin Modo ) Perfect Thunderbird Sage Mode
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S rank.
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be molded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively fly at 3x his speed and sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their strength increases, empowering Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. In addition to this, the user is able capable of utilizing Sky Dominion, allowing them to generate natural thunderclouds (which are S Rank while in Sage Mode). Lastly, the user gains access to thunderbird like anatomy, gaining wings and talons for physical attacks (can still make hand seals and hold weapons), ability to use Thunderbird Arts (without requiring any Thunderbird summon present) and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.

Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.
( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds
Type: Supplmentary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear.
It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.
*Lasts 4 turns max*
*While using it, the user cannot use any additional Genjutsu on the target and is limited to 2 additional techniques per turn*

600 SC - 20 = 580

@Skorm @Lili-Chwan
A chill in her tone was apparent but not obvious as she responded to Alucard as if she was being interupted and disturbed by his presence.

Who are these people?

Liliths voice would break out in the silence that fell after Mirabelle and Isabella had spoken. Both of which clearly did not want anything to do with their presence and acted as if it was just an inconveience. Mirabelle then enter some sort of mode, he would feel senjutsu radiating through her as she started to flap her wings. Alucards tenseigan was aimed straight into the eyes of Isabella.

You seem enthusiastic, i have been wanted all my life the very secound i was born. One of the so-called bounties has been handled from my side though with a generous compensation to the lives i took in the assault to stop the Children of Tiamat. As for the one remaining, i suspect it was posted by the enemy in secret as the only people affected has already wiped the slate clean. Hang on a secound..

As he turned his eyes towards Mirabelle, who Lilith seemed to have gotten very fond of due to her sage modes aesthetics. Alucard would feel a bit weird, a sensation he had felt before.. Lilith was skitting up and down while Zev remained in the background without any change in expression. Alucard had grown a fear for heights but as it stood right now they were on a leveled plane.. He continued;

Very well then. If nothing is happening i suppose the coincidence of you two being here was nothing more than a coincidence. Know this, i am on the side of humanity. As far away from it i may tread. I will al-

WHATS WITH THESE COLORS?!?! Sugoiiiiiii

Lilith could not keep her mouth shut and pointed towards Mirabelle in pure excitement. Alucard sighed..

Pardon her, shes.. new to this world..

Sanity loss - 5:
  1. Your character becomes afraid of heights. So much so that being ten or more meters above the ground reduces their concentration and makes hand seals take three times as long to use. Lasts for three turns.

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Start

Buy a drink to a potential friend

Isabella noted the slight drain in Alucards mind as soon as it happened. Especially now that her blood had awakened to the Sharingan, she felt more herself and more in tune with her abilities than ever before.

I never managed to say this, but your technology helped me tremendously. Now that you're a half wanted man, I think it might be time to show a bit of my appreciation. Would you like a drink? Your entourage is free to come, of course.

She voiced, looking towards Mirabelle invitingly. With a flourish of her hand, she copied the same Genjutsu in order to communicate with her without anyone else knowing.

I have put the pieces together for the next step of our journey. We shall have to go westward to discover the cosmic truth. There is much I need to tell you, but now is not the time. Let's enjoy the company of these wacky folks. Should be fun.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post starts a mission utilizing the following element(s):

- Attempt to make amends with someone (C)

A coincidence huh…that’s actually quite accurate” she said to Alucard, as this meet up wasn’t planned at all. As she heard the ramblings of the little one; she couldn’t help but get a warm smile on her face. She descended from the air, as she glided down to the child. “Well aren’t you cute” she said in an attempt to reach out to her pat her head. “What’s your name little lady?” she asked. Mirabelle’s chakra sensory with Senjutsu allowed her to tell this was a chakra being, much like her own demon familiars, but a lot more potent from what she can tell. A byproduct of Yin – Yang Release, and quite possibly one of Alucard’s but she didn’t seme as…wild as her “father”. Never the less, she would have glanced to the illusionary Isabella, and nodded to her. She didn’t want to go drinking with this man, but as a scholar and bookworm, she wanted to study this creation a lot more for herself, maybe even learn to perfect her Sunlight Forger technique.

I suppose a drink or two wouldn’t hurt…how about it? Want to try some orange juice?” she talked to the young lady once more with a smile. She would also dispel the illusion she had casted on Isabella entirely now.

580 - 15 = 565

• Love

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Start

Buy a drink to a potential friend

Isabella noted the slight drain in Alucards mind as soon as it happened. Especially now that her blood had awakened to the Sharingan, she felt more herself and more in tune with her abilities than ever before.

I never managed to say this, but your technology helped me tremendously. Now that you're a half wanted man, I think it might be time to show a bit of my appreciation. Would you like a drink? Your entourage is free to come, of course.

She voiced, looking towards Mirabelle invitingly. With a flourish of her hand, she copied the same Genjutsu in order to communicate with her without anyone else knowing.

I have put the pieces together for the next step of our journey. We shall have to go westward to discover the cosmic truth. There is much I need to tell you, but now is not the time. Let's enjoy the company of these wacky folks. Should be fun.
This post starts a mission utilizing the following element(s):

- Attempt to make amends with someone (C)

A coincidence huh…that’s actually quite accurate” she said to Alucard, as this meet up wasn’t planned at all. As she heard the ramblings of the little one; she couldn’t help but get a warm smile on her face. She descended from the air, as she glided down to the child. “Well aren’t you cute” she said in an attempt to reach out to her pat her head. “What’s your name little lady?” she asked. Mirabelle’s chakra sensory with Senjutsu allowed her to tell this was a chakra being, much like her own demon familiars, but a lot more potent from what she can tell. A byproduct of Yin – Yang Release, and quite possibly one of Alucard’s but she didn’t seme as…wild as her “father”. Never the less, she would have glanced to the illusionary Isabella, and nodded to her. She didn’t want to go drinking with this man, but as a scholar and bookworm, she wanted to study this creation a lot more for herself, maybe even learn to perfect her Sunlight Forger technique.

I suppose a drink or two wouldn’t hurt…how about it? Want to try some orange juice?” she talked to the young lady once more with a smile. She would also dispel the illusion she had casted on Isabella entirely now.

580 - 15 = 565
Alucard would not look into her eyes anymore but put on his glasses and pointed them in the direction as if he where yet his eyes themselves were looking slightly above her face and onto her forehead to avoid eyecontact. It would seem like this was not a power she could control entirely yet. Isabella then gave credit to the technology that Alucard had given her which allowed both of these two ladies to dive down deep into the ocean.

Yes, the triton mask i trust you found what you were looking for. Afterall, you didn't look back at me back then with those eyes my dear. Half wanted? Some people just put a bag on my face.. I never say no to a drink. Know a good place around?

As he replied to Isabella, it would seem that Mirabelle and and Lilith where diving into a conversation too. Without the part where Mirabelle it was answered with less interests than her interaction would be towards Lilith, who stood there and adored the ladies sage mode. As she was being asked by Mirabelle of her name, she responded almost immediately, but she was so excited that she did a little stutter.

M..my name i..s Lil'th!!

She tried to to hide her shyness behind her dragon wings on her forearm since the pronunciation of the sentence she had just uttered went a bit wrong. She blushed up like a strawberry. Zev scoffed in the background, he was proud his little sister had some fun with other people too, it was like seeing a sibling play with their friends. Alucard turned his attention to the two, briefly, it was clear that Mirabelle took an interest in Lilith. In the background, he could hear their dialogue while he turned his attention back towards Isabella again (not direct eye contact though).

Lead the way, Isabella.

Meanwhile, Tatl, Lilith's lightning/yang creation would circle around her and land on her shoulder where she usually sat because she was being lazy. When asked if she wanted orange juice she looked at Mirabelle with clear sparkle in her eyes. She had no idea what orange was, what juice was or what happens when you'd put them together.

Sure Mirabelle-chan!! If you like it, i am sure it tastes sugoi!!

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alucard would not look into her eyes anymore but put on his glasses and pointed them in the direction as if he where yet his eyes themselves were looking slightly above her face and onto her forehead to avoid eyecontact. It would seem like this was not a power she could control entirely yet. Isabella then gave credit to the technology that Alucard had given her which allowed both of these two ladies to dive down deep into the ocean.

Yes, the triton mask i trust you found what you were looking for. Afterall, you didn't look back at me back then with those eyes my dear. Half wanted? Some people just put a bag on my face.. I never say no to a drink. Know a good place around?

As he replied to Isabella, it would seem that Mirabelle and and Lilith where diving into a conversation too. Without the part where Mirabelle it was answered with less interests than her interaction would be towards Lilith, who stood there and adored the ladies sage mode. As she was being asked by Mirabelle of her name, she responded almost immediately, but she was so excited that she did a little stutter.

M..my name i..s Lil'th!!

She tried to to hide her shyness behind her dragon wings on her forearm since the pronunciation of the sentence she had just uttered went a bit wrong. She blushed up like a strawberry. Zev scoffed in the background, he was proud his little sister had some fun with other people too, it was like seeing a sibling play with their friends. Alucard turned his attention to the two, briefly, it was clear that Mirabelle took an interest in Lilith. In the background, he could hear their dialogue while he turned his attention back towards Isabella again (not direct eye contact though).

Lead the way, Isabella.

Meanwhile, Tatl, Lilith's lightning/yang creation would circle around her and land on her shoulder where she usually sat because she was being lazy. When asked if she wanted orange juice she looked at Mirabelle with clear sparkle in her eyes. She had no idea what orange was, what juice was or what happens when you'd put them together.

Sure Mirabelle-chan!! If you like it, i am sure it tastes sugoi!!
I have no idea how to navigate this parts, first time coming here myself. But I know how to find a bar in any continent, just follow the loudest noise.

She said, turning her eyes to scan the premises, finding a dock-side pub a ways away.
It seemed quiet now, but the few drunkards half hazardly thrown to the water down the piers were a clear indication that it hadn't been like that for long. She started walking in that direction, as her Shinkaigan reversed back to her burgundy eyes.

And I'm sure we can find a way to spike that orange juice with some rum.

She smiled at Alucard.

• Haha

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Hehe no need to be shy my love” she said; admiring the innocence of the child. It seems her name is Lilth, quite a unique name. As the other seemed to been on board, Mirabelle couldn’t help but smile. “Fine fine, and no spiking the juice for the child” she narrowed her gaze at Isabella with a worry some look. Her attention was back to the child creation. “AH well, orange is a fruit that grows on trees. What you do with the orange is squeeze it tightly for a sweet liquid to come out. That’s called juice, and when you mix it with sugar, you get orange juice!” she said, utilizing her flames to tell the little story to the child. As they approached the men, Mirabelle decided to take point. “I thought I ordered an immediate evacuation here…” she spoke to the men, as they stumbled like a bunch of drunken idiots. “Ohhhhh right right…” the man said, as his attention drifted back to the others and a heartful laugh was given. “Soon Sandaime, soon. We’re just enjoying the nice drinks we have among the pub, please, take a look!” he allowed them inside. Mirabelle allowed the others inside first, as she then entered afterwards.

Well, since I have the call here, everything is on the house” as she got behind the bar and waited for them to make their own requests. She was starting to open a pan of orange juice for the child of course.

(Sutōrīterā no Honō) - Flames of the Storyteller
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A (20)
Description: A relatively small ability often used out of combat. Flames of the Storyteller (FotS) allows the user to abruptly release marvelous flames from varying body parts such as hand and quickly shape those flames to animate miniatures of a moving object, animal or the likes for storytelling purposes. Those flames do not harm the user as they are made by his/her chakra. The flames can also be shaped into text to convey messages that either seem to combust out of someplace from the user's body, appear hovering around the user, or burned into a solid, such as ground to leave a message behind. This is not only restricted to text, it could also be symbols or plain art. Burning a scroll or warming up objects is also a feasible task with this technique. FotS also has offensive applications by solidifying fire-natured chakra from one's body to create a simple, humble-sized object to protrude from the user's body, such as spikes of hand length.

565 - 20 = 545

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have no idea how to navigate this parts, first time coming here myself. But I know how to find a bar in any continent, just follow the loudest noise.

She said, turning her eyes to scan the premises, finding a dock-side pub a ways away.
It seemed quiet now, but the few drunkards half hazardly thrown to the water down the piers were a clear indication that it hadn't been like that for long. She started walking in that direction, as her Shinkaigan reversed back to her burgundy eyes.

And I'm sure we can find a way to spike that orange juice with some rum.

She smiled at Alucard.
Hehe no need to be shy my love” she said; admiring the innocence of the child. It seems her name is Lilth, quite a unique name. As the other seemed to been on board, Mirabelle couldn’t help but smile. “Fine fine, and no spiking the juice for the child” she narrowed her gaze at Isabella with a worry some look. Her attention was back to the child creation. “AH well, orange is a fruit that grows on trees. What you do with the orange is squeeze it tightly for a sweet liquid to come out. That’s called juice, and when you mix it with sugar, you get orange juice!” she said, utilizing her flames to tell the little story to the child. As they approached the men, Mirabelle decided to take point. “I thought I ordered an immediate evacuation here…” she spoke to the men, as they stumbled like a bunch of drunken idiots. “Ohhhhh right right…” the man said, as his attention drifted back to the others and a heartful laugh was given. “Soon Sandaime, soon. We’re just enjoying the nice drinks we have among the pub, please, take a look!” he allowed them inside. Mirabelle allowed the others inside first, as she then entered afterwards.

Well, since I have the call here, everything is on the house” as she got behind the bar and waited for them to make their own requests. She was starting to open a pan of orange juice for the child of course.

Description: A relatively small ability often used out of combat. Flames of the Storyteller (FotS) allows the user to abruptly release marvelous flames from varying body parts such as hand and quickly shape those flames to animate miniatures of a moving object, animal or the likes for storytelling purposes. Those flames do not harm the user as they are made by his/her chakra. The flames can also be shaped into text to convey messages that either seem to combust out of someplace from the user's body, appear hovering around the user, or burned into a solid, such as ground to leave a message behind. This is not only restricted to text, it could also be symbols or plain art. Burning a scroll or warming up objects is also a feasible task with this technique. FotS also has offensive applications by solidifying fire-natured chakra from one's body to create a simple, humble-sized object to protrude from the user's body, such as spikes of hand length.

565 - 20 = 545
You must be registered for see medias

It was going to be a narrative selection of events that followed. Isabella did not know her way around these parts but would eventually lead the whole troop towards something that resembled a tavern next to the port. Alucard sensed signatures inside of the tavern, nothing of the extraordinary whatsoever. He walked beside Isabella while Lilith walked beside Mirabelle as those two seemed to quite enjoy eachothers company. Tatl would show something akin to joy as well as she just rested on Lilith's shoulder. When Isabella, jokingly or not, mentioned the rum part for Lilith - Zev would break his silence. As a brother model for Lilith, he could not stand idle by. Even though he would most likely come out as boring and not get a "joke" he would do anything to protect her after Alucards speech back in Dainashi, proclaiming the two as siblings of his creation.

Yeah, no you're not getting my kid sister drunk, lady. She can have regular orange juice, she is just a month old. Barely..

Alucard didn't laugh but he smiled ever so slightly, reacting to Isabella's revert of the Dojutsu. This meant he could remove his eyeglasses and look at her in the eyes once again without start a trip. Meanwhile, Lilith would join in next to Mirabelle and look just as interested as ever. Mirabelle agreed with Zev about the alcohol part, but Alucard did not partake in that remark at all. He couldn't wait for some at this point. It would seem like the Tsuchikage had this land under her wing and had ordered an evacuation, something these locals had clearly not picked up but at such times as these. Alucard would speak.

Where were people suppose to go but to the place they knew they would find joy? I am certain this world was cursed from the creation of it, we're just starting to see its roots and they are everywhere...

Lilith pulled a grumpy face towards Alucard as she was walking in the front with Mirabelle, her new favorite person clearly. With that, she had grown more confident with her conversation with Mirabelle and was not stuttering anymore.

Do you like my name? I sure hope so, Mirabelle. I like yours you see..

As she listened to the whole process of making juice she realized she had seen nothing of the world really. Her first memories were of the Crimson keep back at Dainashi yet she had been to a tropical island before. The day she were created, she was created on Moon Isle. During this time, however, she was asleep and she didn't see all of the tropical fruits that were located there and there were certainly not any in the lightning mountains. The closest thing resembling anything that Mirabelle described was probably berries or pines that she had seen in some parts of Tobusekai, most likely the forests of the Gondolin elves. Her tail would flicker back and forth, a clear sign of joy.

I wanna try this orange juice aloooot now. It sounds amazing, i did pick some berries in the forests in Tobusekai and some were sweet and others tasted like rocks.. But i am sure you know which ones are the gooooood ones.

Eventually, they all entered the tavern that the drunkards - or decent people in Alucards mind, had offered to open for them. The entire company sat down next to a long table, Zev and Alucard got the highest grade of alcohol in the shop while Mirabelle and Lilith seemed to enjoy Orange juice. Lilith would engage in conversation still with Mirabelle while Alucard sat infront of Isabella and Zev sat between Alucard and Lilith. Alucard wanted to find out more about her dojutsu.

Your eyes, how...? I've only seen these once before, on a test subject set free in the wilderness. She seemed like the perfect example of insane. Do you see visions you didn't before?

On the other side of the table, Lilith would ask Mirabelle alot of questions as she tasted the Orange Juice which had spiked her sugar levels (imagine little kids drinking coke for example).

This drink is sooooo gooooood. If only water tasted like this.. So, Mirabelle, what's your story? I am not very old, but i like this world. The dependency of others, the heart of everyone who are friendly, it gives us purpose don't you think? I don't get my old mans talk about a dark age, to me, this is the ideal world. Also this is Tatl.

She poked her Yang/Lightning creation with her index-finger. Tatl woke up slightly but dozed off almost immediately. A reaction that made Lilith giggle a bit.

Alucard and my brother left me in the forest aaaaaall by myself to teach me how to survive. I got lonely and sad so i created her to be at my side forever.

Zev nodded and put his arm on her back.

You grew stronger didn't you?

• Love

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here X

Vincent had been roaming the lands for days now and travelling for so long with just basic provisions upon landing on this port he noticed it was beaming with normal citizens going about their daily lives. He pulled a hood over his head and now concealing his face being out of place here made him uneasy so he didnt want to attract any attention. After walking around for a little bit he spotted a tavern that looked nice and cosy but most importantly the outside look emptied he decided that he was parched and it wouldn't be ill advised to settle down for a few hours within the tavern.

Heading towards the front door of the tavern; Vincent would open the door quietly as he peered into the tavern walking slowly through the door and shutting it behind him smoothly just making a little creak as he entered. As he entered he tavern he realised it wasn't quite at all and was busy with various people going about their merry drunk amusement, though he felt some strong charka within the tavern and scanned the room looking for the individuals discreetly as he made his way to an empty table at the back. Pulling his hood down and revealing his black spikey locks, he spotted three individuals that stood out to him because three different reasons; The women both was very sexually appealing both had nice breasts and appealing all together Vincent would snide quick looks at each of the women's breasts before returning his gaze back down at the table. Then their was the man who looked the part in his red attire it was similar to Vincent's.

After waiting like a gentleman waiting for them to hurry their conversion up, he thirst was getting unbearable and he called the what he assumed was the barmaid other "Hey darling can i got a bottle of saki brought over to my table please? ive been sat here for a while with no service.." Vincent put some money on the table to pay for his drinks as he waited for them to be brought over by the barmaid.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

565 - 20 = 545
Isabella heard the Tsumikage and immediately reacted.

Why in the world would you put sugar in orange juice??

What kind of oranges did they have at her village? In Isabella's opinion, the orange was already too sweet for her taste. But the warm beaches filled with sun in the southern part of the Water archipelago are known for their bright and sweet citrus.

With a flourish, Isabella grabbed hold of a tiny barmaid and looked at her directly, making sure both her eyes and her words were hidden from the rest of the entourage. Upon contact, her pupils flashed red for a second, and the redness remained even as a burly man passed behind the barmaid, and was winked in return by Isabella.

I'll have your darkest rum, and some orange juice for that tiny lady over there. The big lady next to her shall have light rum with whatever sweet juice you have down there. And don't take her word, I'm buying the round! Let the vampire get what he wants.

She said, enthusiastically. Yet the red flash induced something else in her. A mind suggestion. As Isabella let of the maid's hands, she would find a small back with a yellowish powder. A powerful Yeast, produced from ISabella's mushroom chakra, would be found in dry powder form. It's only purpose, when spiked onto a sugary drink, it would rapidly convert a portion of the glucose into sweet alcohol. The hypnosis from the flashing red in Isabella's eyes, would urge the barmaid to secretly spike the child's orange juice, whereas the burly man would be influenced to start trouble.

(Ninpō: Ritomasu Fingā) Ninja Art: Litmus Finger (Mushroom)
Type: Offensive/ Supplementary
Chakra: 5
Damage: 10
Description: This Jutsu was developed using the special paper Sensei possess to assess a Shinobi's Elemental Affinity as a basis. The user focuses Chakra in their finger/ hand and, by performing a small gesture that best represents the Element they wish to replicate, they produce a small, raw form of the desired Element. While this technique lacks any significant "punch", the technique itself can be used to attack the opponent in a variety of ways, making this Jutsu's true strength lie in it's users imagination. The following is a list of basic examples from the 5 Elemental Natures. Note that these are simply basic examples, and not the sole usages of the technique.

Fire: The user can snap their fingers, using the heat caused by the friction to make a "lighter" from their finger/ thumb. Other uses include low heat Fire's, such as Ash.

Wind: The user can twirl their finger around, using the rotation to create a mini-vortex on their fingertip. Other uses include basic variations of Wind, like small gusts or blades.

Lightning: The user can rub their fingers together, using the vibration to mimic a small electrical charge. Other uses include basic variations of Lightning.

Earth: The user can ball their hand into a fist, compressing their Chakra and make a small rock or pebble. Other uses include softer or lighter variations of Earth, such as mud, dirt or dust.

Water: The user can, using free-flowing movements with their finger, mimic the flow of Water Chakra and create a "stream" of Water in the air. Other uses include basic variants on the Water Element, such as syrup or oil.

Note: Can only be taught by x iiiMPerFeCT.
( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (3T)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

It was going to be a narrative selection of events that followed. Isabella did not know her way around these parts but would eventually lead the whole troop towards something that resembled a tavern next to the port. Alucard sensed signatures inside of the tavern, nothing of the extraordinary whatsoever. He walked beside Isabella while Lilith walked beside Mirabelle as those two seemed to quite enjoy eachothers company. Tatl would show something akin to joy as well as she just rested on Lilith's shoulder. When Isabella, jokingly or not, mentioned the rum part for Lilith - Zev would break his silence. As a brother model for Lilith, he could not stand idle by. Even though he would most likely come out as boring and not get a "joke" he would do anything to protect her after Alucards speech back in Dainashi, proclaiming the two as siblings of his creation.

Yeah, no you're not getting my kid sister drunk, lady. She can have regular orange juice, she is just a month old. Barely..

Alucard didn't laugh but he smiled ever so slightly, reacting to Isabella's revert of the Dojutsu. This meant he could remove his eyeglasses and look at her in the eyes once again without start a trip. Meanwhile, Lilith would join in next to Mirabelle and look just as interested as ever. Mirabelle agreed with Zev about the alcohol part, but Alucard did not partake in that remark at all. He couldn't wait for some at this point. It would seem like the Tsuchikage had this land under her wing and had ordered an evacuation, something these locals had clearly not picked up but at such times as these. Alucard would speak.

Where were people suppose to go but to the place they knew they would find joy? I am certain this world was cursed from the creation of it, we're just starting to see its roots and they are everywhere...

Lilith pulled a grumpy face towards Alucard as she was walking in the front with Mirabelle, her new favorite person clearly. With that, she had grown more confident with her conversation with Mirabelle and was not stuttering anymore.

Do you like my name? I sure hope so, Mirabelle. I like yours you see..

As she listened to the whole process of making juice she realized she had seen nothing of the world really. Her first memories were of the Crimson keep back at Dainashi yet she had been to a tropical island before. The day she were created, she was created on Moon Isle. During this time, however, she was asleep and she didn't see all of the tropical fruits that were located there and there were certainly not any in the lightning mountains. The closest thing resembling anything that Mirabelle described was probably berries or pines that she had seen in some parts of Tobusekai, most likely the forests of the Gondolin elves. Her tail would flicker back and forth, a clear sign of joy.

I wanna try this orange juice aloooot now. It sounds amazing, i did pick some berries in the forests in Tobusekai and some were sweet and others tasted like rocks.. But i am sure you know which ones are the gooooood ones.

Eventually, they all entered the tavern that the drunkards - or decent people in Alucards mind, had offered to open for them. The entire company sat down next to a long table, Zev and Alucard got the highest grade of alcohol in the shop while Mirabelle and Lilith seemed to enjoy Orange juice. Lilith would engage in conversation still with Mirabelle while Alucard sat infront of Isabella and Zev sat between Alucard and Lilith. Alucard wanted to find out more about her dojutsu.

Your eyes, how...? I've only seen these once before, on a test subject set free in the wilderness. She seemed like the perfect example of insane. Do you see visions you didn't before?

On the other side of the table, Lilith would ask Mirabelle alot of questions as she tasted the Orange Juice which had spiked her sugar levels (imagine little kids drinking coke for example).

This drink is sooooo gooooood. If only water tasted like this.. So, Mirabelle, what's your story? I am not very old, but i like this world. The dependency of others, the heart of everyone who are friendly, it gives us purpose don't you think? I don't get my old mans talk about a dark age, to me, this is the ideal world. Also this is Tatl.

She poked her Yang/Lightning creation with her index-finger. Tatl woke up slightly but dozed off almost immediately. A reaction that made Lilith giggle a bit.

Alucard and my brother left me in the forest aaaaaall by myself to teach me how to survive. I got lonely and sad so i created her to be at my side forever.

Zev nodded and put his arm on her back.

You grew stronger didn't you?
Isabella sat at the table and continued talking to Alucard.

Yeah, the Shinkaigan. It's a very tricky Doujutsu, cursed upon me by the gods. But I guess it's been fun exploring them. At least for now. Have you ever encountered a god, Alucard?

She said, trying to ignore the childish conversation happening right next to them. She was really going to a bar with a guy that had no sense of humor, the kage woman more like a cop than anything and a freakin child. SHe looked towards the Edo to try to figure out if he was the fun-kind.

Coming from here X

Vincent had been roaming the lands for days now and travelling for so long with just basic provisions upon landing on this port he noticed it was beaming with normal citizens going about their daily lives. He pulled a hood over his head and now concealing his face being out of place here made him uneasy so he didnt want to attract any attention. After walking around for a little bit he spotted a tavern that looked nice and cosy but most importantly the outside look emptied he decided that he was parched and it wouldn't be ill advised to settle down for a few hours within the tavern.

Heading towards the front door of the tavern; Vincent would open the door quietly as he peered into the tavern walking slowly through the door and shutting it behind him smoothly just making a little creak as he entered. As he entered he tavern he realised it wasn't quite at all and was busy with various people going about their merry drunk amusement, though he felt some strong charka within the tavern and scanned the room looking for the individuals discreetly as he made his way to an empty table at the back. Pulling his hood down and revealing his black spikey locks, he spotted three individuals that stood out to him because three different reasons; The women both was very sexually appealing both had nice breasts and appealing all together Vincent would snide quick looks at each of the women's breasts before returning his gaze back down at the table. Then their was the man who looked the part in his red attire it was similar to Vincent's.

After waiting like a gentleman waiting for them to hurry their conversion up, he thirst was getting unbearable and he called the what he assumed was the barmaid other "Hey darling can i got a bottle of saki brought over to my table please? ive been sat here for a while with no service.." Vincent put some money on the table to pay for his drinks as he waited for them to be brought over by the barmaid.
Isabella noticed the man from the corner of her eyes.

He sounded like a Vincent. Isabelle did not like Vincents.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
“Oui everyone calm down a moment sheesh” Mirabelle answered everyone with a rather booming voice. It was such a myriad of characters present, normally the Kage would have no underlying issue with them but seems someone of them was a bit irritated with her story. Mirabelle would willingly release the gathered nature energy from her body; as she returned back to her base form. It might disappoint the child sure, but seeing her within her natural beauty would perhaps be the right thing. “Now then, Isabella wants this…Alucard wants that…” Mirabelle would have grown several vines if Algae from her feet that stretched to different parts of the bar but one thing didn’t escape her glance, as she noticed Isabella activating…a Sharingan?! She wasn’t sure if she was seeing things but at the same time Mirabelle always assumed she just might have had it. No matters, it seems the other barmaid started to move towards the drinks, the Kage noted the maid reaching for the juice. She’d keep an eye on her; as she poured out the juice and liquor to be shared among the others but when it was offered to Lilth – Mirabelle would have one of her vines grab the cup. “Hold on a minute” she as she examined the cup and its smell. “Alcohol…” her eyes narrowed. “I’m going to…” her immediate annoyance with Isabella came in but instead she would keep her comments to herself.

(Sōruiton ♦ Ewa ) – Algae Release ♦ Eywa
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10-40
Damage points: 20-80
Description: Eywa encapsulates the user's universal control over Algae. Through the use of a single handseal, the user can birth algae, or re-shape preexisting algae into various offensive, defensive, or supplementary structures of varying strengths and sizes. By exploring the full spectrum of Algae’s semi-solid, formless and aggregate nature various effects can be achieved, such as waves and blasts of sludge-esque algae, densely packed algae for hard walls, rigid spears, spikes and the like, or shaped yet flexible structures such as whips or tendrils and so on. Algae can adopt various hues and colours, continuously grow and proliferate if left unattended. Birthed algae can either be released from the user's’ body, from a source of water (whole or aggregate), a pre-existing source of algae, or from moisture saturated earth, and its strength and size will vary according to the amount of chakra utilised to create it. In the case of reshaping existing algae however, the size and strength will correlate to that of the original structures. Eywa also facilitates the creation of seaweed-esque structures, and the release of Algal spores that can be triggered at a later date.( These being generic spores that entail generic applications explored and alluded to within the CE submission.)
- At the cost of 10 chakra per turn, the user can sustain control over created structures for continuous manipulation that allows structures to be guided through land, sea or sky, this however limits the user to the usage of Algae, the elements it is composed of, and non elemental abilities. It can be maintained for a maximum of four turns.
- By expending 5 chakra the user can amplify the colour pigments of the created algal bloom for the effect of bioluminescence- bioluminescence is prevalent across a variety of algae species and - in accordance with Algae's generalist catch-all nature, and the nature of Eywa as a generalist technique of such an element, the effect of bioluminescence can be summoned in Eywa Algae. Bioluminescent algae will glow with an intense light.
- S ranked applications require two handseals and can only be utilized thrice.
-No S-Rank or above Algae in the user's next turn when the S-Rank version is utilized

However out in the distance, it seems someone wanted to approach the Kage. It seems he wasn’t aware that of whom she was. She smiled, while she didn’t mind being mischievous too – she hated Isabella’s attempt at trying to cause trouble to a child. “No matter where she is…trouble always seems to follow…” she thought for a moment as she gave the child proper juice; scoldingly looking at the other barmaid for a moment. She controlled the vines to reach and give the drinks to the others, as she addressed the male. “Well darling; how’s about our finest wine in the pub?” she smiled with small hint of misbehavior in the underlying nature. As she did, she would retract the vines as they rotted away, but she turned to the wall behind her as she got a bottle, and a cup. She would instead have poured the liquid, would have released red colored algae from her palm and into the cup. She utilized her mastery of Yin Release to further disguise it; replacing it’s scent with that of the rose wine, while also causing it to appear like the wine too. She would also utilize her earring’s unique ability, causing the drink to have it’s own “spike” to it. As she gave it to him, she smiled. “Order up!” she placed it on the table (OOC: It wont deal any damage; just drain chakra ;) )

Damage points: 20-80 (80)
Description: Eywa encapsulates the user's universal control over Algae. Through the use of a single handseal, the user can birth algae, or re-shape preexisting algae into various offensive, defensive, or supplementary structures of varying strengths and sizes. By exploring the full spectrum of Algae’s semi-solid, formless and aggregate nature various effects can be achieved, such as waves and blasts of sludge-esque algae, densely packed algae for hard walls, rigid spears, spikes and the like, or shaped yet flexible structures such as whips or tendrils and so on. Algae can adopt various hues and colours, continuously grow and proliferate if left unattended. Birthed algae can either be released from the user's’ body, from a source of water (whole or aggregate), a pre-existing source of algae, or from moisture saturated earth, and its strength and size will vary according to the amount of chakra utilised to create it. In the case of reshaping existing algae however, the size and strength will correlate to that of the original structures. Eywa also facilitates the creation of seaweed-esque structures, and the release of Algal spores that can be triggered at a later date.( These being generic spores that entail generic applications explored and alluded to within the CE submission.)
- At the cost of 10 chakra per turn, the user can sustain control over created structures for continuous manipulation that allows structures to be guided through land, sea or sky, this however limits the user to the usage of Algae, the elements it is composed of, and non elemental abilities. It can be maintained for a maximum of four turns.
- By expending 5 chakra the user can amplify the colour pigments of the created algal bloom for the effect of bioluminescence- bioluminescence is prevalent across a variety of algae species and - in accordance with Algae's generalist catch-all nature, and the nature of Eywa as a generalist technique of such an element, the effect of bioluminescence can be summoned in Eywa Algae. Bioluminescent algae will glow with an intense light.
-No S-Rank or above Algae in the user's next turn when the S-Rank version is utilized
(Inton: Ten ni Henkō) – Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Chakra: N/A (+50 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin natured energy, allowing the user to change its physical properties. Fire can become solid, lightning can become tangible, water can become invisible. Possibilities are limited to changes in physical properties; more specifically, this means that one cannot transform a flame into a spiritual flame, or make a rock intangible. The user must be able to clearly define what the new technique is within realistic limitations. If, for example, the user makes Swamp of the Underworld into something solid then it might neutralize the entire point of the technique. The resulting technique must be described logically; if this condition is not met then the technique might outright fail. The end result is a technique neutral to all basic elemental natures. This technique is applied within the same timeframe as the technique it is applied to. The infused chakra increases the technique by an additional ten, but costs fifty in total.
Note: Yin Release specialists can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE, and advanced elements.
Note: Using Change into Heaven to transform the inherent nature of an element does not modify its base speed.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and 6 times per arc.
Tū - Is the godstick of the God of Warfare, the Cannibal God. It is capable of granting the [Chakra Draining Effect] manifested in the technique [Water Style: Grudge Rain Technique]. This allows the user's techniques to drain half as much chakra from an opponent as damage stated. When used with the Maori Godmist, it is capable of stealing 20 chakra per turn at Mid Range and 50 chakra per turn at Short Range.
You know you’re not better than Isabella in this regard…right?” the Nibi would comment mentally. “Hardly, I’m not trying to kill people or spike children…” she retorted quickly. The concoction she made was harmless…minus the spike of course, as she finished behind the bar she would approach the table as she decided to make the room a bit more…pleasing. She would activate her attire’s hidden technology to shift her clothing to a more, western style as music started to literally play from her dress. “Now then, Alucard…let’s talk a little bit for a moment” she said as she sat down. “Shodaime has you registered as a traitor in our bingo books. You managed to get off the hook on another of your crimes. I just don’t get you, at all…but perhaps its better I don’t at the same time…” she said finally sitting down. She did however try it at least this once. “Look, whatever beef you might have had with Sado is between you two…and quite frankly you seem to have your own little nation building in the process, it will make things interesting to have more allies in this war to come…to protect humanity as it is…so how about it, why not make an alliance with me and Tsumigakure? Let all water be under the bridge” she aimed her hand out for a moment to see if accepts.

(Kansō) Requip (Passive)
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
(Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave (Passive)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vincent watch the group closely as they all went about their merriment, though he come for a quiet drink at the random tavern and his luck would get a lively odd bunch of people, but the way their carried themselves and each unique personality's Vincent would gaze his attention around the room while the Barmaid finished her conversations with her party and was listening into what they was saying most of it was random babbling to him. But their was a few sentences that peaked his attention as he was sat waiting for his drink, as he heard the barmaid go order up Vincent would let a smile towards "while thank you darling and might i dare say you are thing to behold" as he took his drink inspecting it and finding nothing wrong with it. He would swirl the cup around swirling what he thought was wine around the goblet and then taking a few sips his mouth would taste like utter gasoline sending a weird feeling throughout his body "what in earth is this shit your peddling taste like you just gone to the toilet and scooped the contents out into this cup"

Vincent would slap the cup of the table with his left hand into the wall; Vincent wiped his mouth and noticed that the other bar patrons while casting glares at him while going on about your business while the other 3 seemed to still be locked with their conservations; while also playing some funky music to lighten the mood. Vincent awaited the barmaids response but other heard he speak about her village, so clearly she wasn't a barmaid like he thought and was properly the highest official of that village.

• Haha

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is going.. as expected lmfao xD

Isabella heard the Tsumikage and immediately reacted.

Why in the world would you put sugar in orange juice??

What kind of oranges did they have at her village? In Isabella's opinion, the orange was already too sweet for her taste. But the warm beaches filled with sun in the southern part of the Water archipelago are known for their bright and sweet citrus.

With a flourish, Isabella grabbed hold of a tiny barmaid and looked at her directly, making sure both her eyes and her words were hidden from the rest of the entourage. Upon contact, her pupils flashed red for a second, and the redness remained even as a burly man passed behind the barmaid, and was winked in return by Isabella.

I'll have your darkest rum, and some orange juice for that tiny lady over there. The big lady next to her shall have light rum with whatever sweet juice you have down there. And don't take her word, I'm buying the round! Let the vampire get what he wants.

She said, enthusiastically. Yet the red flash induced something else in her. A mind suggestion. As Isabella let of the maid's hands, she would find a small back with a yellowish powder. A powerful Yeast, produced from ISabella's mushroom chakra, would be found in dry powder form. It's only purpose, when spiked onto a sugary drink, it would rapidly convert a portion of the glucose into sweet alcohol. The hypnosis from the flashing red in Isabella's eyes, would urge the barmaid to secretly spike the child's orange juice, whereas the burly man would be influenced to start trouble.

(Ninpō: Ritomasu Fingā) Ninja Art: Litmus Finger (Mushroom)
Type: Offensive/ Supplementary
Chakra: 5
Damage: 10
Description: This Jutsu was developed using the special paper Sensei possess to assess a Shinobi's Elemental Affinity as a basis. The user focuses Chakra in their finger/ hand and, by performing a small gesture that best represents the Element they wish to replicate, they produce a small, raw form of the desired Element. While this technique lacks any significant "punch", the technique itself can be used to attack the opponent in a variety of ways, making this Jutsu's true strength lie in it's users imagination. The following is a list of basic examples from the 5 Elemental Natures. Note that these are simply basic examples, and not the sole usages of the technique.

Fire: The user can snap their fingers, using the heat caused by the friction to make a "lighter" from their finger/ thumb. Other uses include low heat Fire's, such as Ash.

Wind: The user can twirl their finger around, using the rotation to create a mini-vortex on their fingertip. Other uses include basic variations of Wind, like small gusts or blades.

Lightning: The user can rub their fingers together, using the vibration to mimic a small electrical charge. Other uses include basic variations of Lightning.

Earth: The user can ball their hand into a fist, compressing their Chakra and make a small rock or pebble. Other uses include softer or lighter variations of Earth, such as mud, dirt or dust.

Water: The user can, using free-flowing movements with their finger, mimic the flow of Water Chakra and create a "stream" of Water in the air. Other uses include basic variants on the Water Element, such as syrup or oil.

Note: Can only be taught by x iiiMPerFeCT.
( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (3T)
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Isabella sat at the table and continued talking to Alucard.

Yeah, the Shinkaigan. It's a very tricky Doujutsu, cursed upon me by the gods. But I guess it's been fun exploring them. At least for now. Have you ever encountered a god, Alucard?

She said, trying to ignore the childish conversation happening right next to them. She was really going to a bar with a guy that had no sense of humor, the kage woman more like a cop than anything and a freakin child. SHe looked towards the Edo to try to figure out if he was the fun-kind.

Isabella noticed the man from the corner of her eyes.

He sounded like a Vincent. Isabelle did not like Vincents.
“Oui everyone calm down a moment sheesh” Mirabelle answered everyone with a rather booming voice. It was such a myriad of characters present, normally the Kage would have no underlying issue with them but seems someone of them was a bit irritated with her story. Mirabelle would willingly release the gathered nature energy from her body; as she returned back to her base form. It might disappoint the child sure, but seeing her within her natural beauty would perhaps be the right thing. “Now then, Isabella wants this…Alucard wants that…” Mirabelle would have grown several vines if Algae from her feet that stretched to different parts of the bar but one thing didn’t escape her glance, as she noticed Isabella activating…a Sharingan?! She wasn’t sure if she was seeing things but at the same time Mirabelle always assumed she just might have had it. No matters, it seems the other barmaid started to move towards the drinks, the Kage noted the maid reaching for the juice. She’d keep an eye on her; as she poured out the juice and liquor to be shared among the others but when it was offered to Lilth – Mirabelle would have one of her vines grab the cup. “Hold on a minute” she as she examined the cup and its smell. “Alcohol…” her eyes narrowed. “I’m going to…” her immediate annoyance with Isabella came in but instead she would keep her comments to herself.

Damage points: 20-80

However out in the distance, it seems someone wanted to approach the Kage. It seems he wasn’t aware that of whom she was. She smiled, while she didn’t mind being mischievous too – she hated Isabella’s attempt at trying to cause trouble to a child. “No matter where she is…trouble always seems to follow…” she thought for a moment as she gave the child proper juice; scoldingly looking at the other barmaid for a moment. She controlled the vines to reach and give the drinks to the others, as she addressed the male. “Well darling; how’s about our finest wine in the pub?” she smiled with small hint of misbehavior in the underlying nature. As she did, she would retract the vines as they rotted away, but she turned to the wall behind her as she got a bottle, and a cup. She would instead have poured the liquid, would have released red colored algae from her palm and into the cup. She utilized her mastery of Yin Release to further disguise it; replacing it’s scent with that of the rose wine, while also causing it to appear like the wine too. She would also utilize her earring’s unique ability, causing the drink to have it’s own “spike” to it. As she gave it to him, she smiled. “Order up!” she placed it on the table (OOC: It wont deal any damage; just drain chakra ;) )

Damage points: 20-80 (80)
(Inton: Ten ni Henkō) – Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Chakra: N/A (+50 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin natured energy, allowing the user to change its physical properties. Fire can become solid, lightning can become tangible, water can become invisible. Possibilities are limited to changes in physical properties; more specifically, this means that one cannot transform a flame into a spiritual flame, or make a rock intangible. The user must be able to clearly define what the new technique is within realistic limitations. If, for example, the user makes Swamp of the Underworld into something solid then it might neutralize the entire point of the technique. The resulting technique must be described logically; if this condition is not met then the technique might outright fail. The end result is a technique neutral to all basic elemental natures. This technique is applied within the same timeframe as the technique it is applied to. The infused chakra increases the technique by an additional ten, but costs fifty in total.
Note: Yin Release specialists can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE, and advanced elements.
Note: Using Change into Heaven to transform the inherent nature of an element does not modify its base speed.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and 6 times per arc.

You know you’re not better than Isabella in this regard…right?” the Nibi would comment mentally. “Hardly, I’m not trying to kill people or spike children…” she retorted quickly. The concoction she made was harmless…minus the spike of course, as she finished behind the bar she would approach the table as she decided to make the room a bit more…pleasing. She would activate her attire’s hidden technology to shift her clothing to a more, western style as music started to literally play from her dress. “Now then, Alucard…let’s talk a little bit for a moment” she said as she sat down. “Shodaime has you registered as a traitor in our bingo books. You managed to get off the hook on another of your crimes. I just don’t get you, at all…but perhaps its better I don’t at the same time…” she said finally sitting down. She did however try it at least this once. “Look, whatever beef you might have had with Sado is between you two…and quite frankly you seem to have your own little nation building in the process, it will make things interesting to have more allies in this war to come…to protect humanity as it is…so how about it, why not make an alliance with me and Tsumigakure? Let all water be under the bridge” she aimed her hand out for a moment to see if accepts.

(Kansō) Requip (Passive)
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
(Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave (Passive)
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
There was no question about the fact that Isabelle and Mirabelle had a weird, but either intentionally or not, comedic relationship. Both of who pulled tricks on eachother, something that only bitter friends would do. Alucard reminisced in the situation, he missed his comrades who had gone through hell to keep the world together but it was also at times like these he had to show that he wasn't just a serious status quo. When Isabella conversed with the barmaid he could feel a spike in her chakra and the eyes would turn, even for just an instant he could feel it all the same due to his Yin/Yang mastery. But also, of course, because his own Dojutsu which he could never deactivate. His original eyecolor was lost forever now. He decided to leave himself out of the pranks that the two ladies pulled against eachother and instead drink up his beverage and be the person they needed him to be right now. Himself. When Isabella had finished with the prank she pulled, she would inform Alucard about her second Dojutsu. He finally would of know its name. Shinkaigan... He pondered over its name for a few seconds. As she then continued describing it briefly, she also stated how she acquired it. It was a power bestowed upon her by the gods. Before he could reply to Isabella, Mirabelle would in turn pull her own stunt. It was obvious that she had also caught Isabella's trick and acted in care for Lilith and called out on the prank that Isabella had pulled. Alucard just sat back and enjoyed his beverage until the both of them were finished - however in the middle of this, yet another person would enter the tavern. This one, not known to Alucard at all. He and Zev, who were the only two in their party that kept an eye on suspicious activity did not care for him at all as Alucard determined from his chakra levels that he was no threat whatsoever even if he would go full hostile.

Mirabelle, what happened to you? Are you hurt?!

Lilith called out, as soon as she had seen her deactivating her Sage Mode, revealing her neutral colors and attire. She was worried that her friend had lost her powers out of weakness or stress, rising up from the table and hugging her after Mirabelles actions had ended. Zev sat where he had always sat and kept getting more drunk. When it was Alucards time to reply to the two women he would do so in a calm way. His first reply would go to Isabella.

Shinkaigan, is this a name you've given it or was its name given to you by the same deity? As for me, yes i have met with gods in the ruins of Chungsu i met sentinels of some sort. I have met the children of tiamat and their godforsaken powers, their breed befitting of their powers. I was not there when she, or "it" was taken down by the efforts of some shinobi although i wish i would have. I have seen and interacted with something that was described as a god by man, the forsaken child who was residing here in Tobusekai and cured the Red Fever. How about i ask you this though. Are you any good at separating the gods from the devils? Sometimes the line between light and dark is so, very, thin.

Alucards would then turn towards Mirabelle, who on the other hand could not help but to bring up the past that her village had done to him. If only she knew what the Shogun slayer had awoken in his body she would not utter the words she just did. Yet, nobody except Alucard knew the true story of [Dracula] - Alucards alter ego or rather his original person that was reborn to serve humanity by.. Something. His hidden insanity was about to be revealed but Alucard had grown far stronger in terms of suppressing his twin soul.

Mirabelle, why are you opening these healing wounds? There will be one day where the truth of my other self will be explained, why certain events happened but i will not talk about that here. If you think your village actions against me have been only good, then you're just naïve. Don't think only good people are capable of putting bounties. Like you said, whatever is between me and Sado is between us, you do not want to know i assure you.

Alucard had to take a small break from speaking about the memories that he had in that faint part of his past, when his body was entirely in the possession of Dracula - his original soul. He killed thousands of innocent people in the sake of revenge and mockery. He took a few more sips of his rum. He looked around at the settings for a few seconds before turning his eyes back to Mirabelle.

My dear tsumikage, we're always going to be allies as long as you're on the side of humanity. Clearly, i have my visions of how your village has been run in the passed. I can only hope your heart is in a better place than your predecessor.. We, can only hope. Don't let Lilith's oh so cherishable impression of you get to waste. She could use a female role model.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is going.. as expected lmfao xD

There was no question about the fact that Isabelle and Mirabelle had a weird, but either intentionally or not, comedic relationship. Both of who pulled tricks on eachother, something that only bitter friends would do. Alucard reminisced in the situation, he missed his comrades who had gone through hell to keep the world together but it was also at times like these he had to show that he wasn't just a serious status quo. When Isabella conversed with the barmaid he could feel a spike in her chakra and the eyes would turn, even for just an instant he could feel it all the same due to his Yin/Yang mastery. But also, of course, because his own Dojutsu which he could never deactivate. His original eyecolor was lost forever now. He decided to leave himself out of the pranks that the two ladies pulled against eachother and instead drink up his beverage and be the person they needed him to be right now. Himself. When Isabella had finished with the prank she pulled, she would inform Alucard about her second Dojutsu. He finally would of know its name. Shinkaigan... He pondered over its name for a few seconds. As she then continued describing it briefly, she also stated how she acquired it. It was a power bestowed upon her by the gods. Before he could reply to Isabella, Mirabelle would in turn pull her own stunt. It was obvious that she had also caught Isabella's trick and acted in care for Lilith and called out on the prank that Isabella had pulled. Alucard just sat back and enjoyed his beverage until the both of them were finished - however in the middle of this, yet another person would enter the tavern. This one, not known to Alucard at all. He and Zev, who were the only two in their party that kept an eye on suspicious activity did not care for him at all as Alucard determined from his chakra levels that he was no threat whatsoever even if he would go full hostile.

Mirabelle, what happened to you? Are you hurt?!

Lilith called out, as soon as she had seen her deactivating her Sage Mode, revealing her neutral colors and attire. She was worried that her friend had lost her powers out of weakness or stress, rising up from the table and hugging her after Mirabelles actions had ended. Zev sat where he had always sat and kept getting more drunk. When it was Alucards time to reply to the two women he would do so in a calm way. His first reply would go to Isabella.

Shinkaigan, is this a name you've given it or was its name given to you by the same deity? As for me, yes i have met with gods in the ruins of Chungsu i met sentinels of some sort. I have met the children of tiamat and their godforsaken powers, their breed befitting of their powers. I was not there when she, or "it" was taken down by the efforts of some shinobi although i wish i would have. I have seen and interacted with something that was described as a god by man, the forsaken child who was residing here in Tobusekai and cured the Red Fever. How about i ask you this though. Are you any good at separating the gods from the devils? Sometimes the line between light and dark is so, very, thin.

Alucards would then turn towards Mirabelle, who on the other hand could not help but to bring up the past that her village had done to him. If only she knew what the Shogun slayer had awoken in his body she would not utter the words she just did. Yet, nobody except Alucard knew the true story of [Dracula] - Alucards alter ego or rather his original person that was reborn to serve humanity by.. Something. His hidden insanity was about to be revealed but Alucard had grown far stronger in terms of suppressing his twin soul.

Mirabelle, why are you opening these healing wounds? There will be one day where the truth of my other self will be explained, why certain events happened but i will not talk about that here. If you think your village actions against me have been only good, then you're just naïve. Don't think only good people are capable of putting bounties. Like you said, whatever is between me and Sado is between us, you do not want to know i assure you.

Alucard had to take a small break from speaking about the memories that he had in that faint part of his past, when his body was entirely in the possession of Dracula - his original soul. He killed thousands of innocent people in the sake of revenge and mockery. He took a few more sips of his rum. He looked around at the settings for a few seconds before turning his eyes back to Mirabelle.

My dear tsumikage, we're always going to be allies as long as you're on the side of humanity. Clearly, i have my visions of how your village has been run in the passed. I can only hope your heart is in a better place than your predecessor.. We, can only hope. Don't let Lilith's oh so cherishable impression of you get to waste. She could use a female role model.
Isabella half-heartedly listed to the conversation between Alucard and Mirabelle. Her own topic had been brushed off to the side, which caused her to feel annoyed at Mirabelle for interrupting, and at Alucard for getting his priorities mistakened.
She kept watch on the burly and druken man she had hypnotised.

He appeared a bit confused, maybe Isabella's words of suggestion had been too complex for the brute with muscle for brains. Was it "Wreck" or "Havoc" that did her in? After being baffled for a bit, the man probably figured out the meaning of the suggestion through the emotional command she had given. Approaching Zev, the burly man, henceforth named Arnold, bumped into his shoulder, and shouted aggressively:

Watch where you're goin'! ( He said, despite Zev being clearly sitting, and Arnold being the one walking ) Do you want to start a fight?

And then he kicked the table upwards, breaking as many bottles and cups as he could before grabbing Zev by his collar.
Isabella, antecipating the wreckage, pushed her feet off the table and grabbed the bottle of rum, drinking from it directly, as a tiny shift to her chair had all of the spillage and debris miss her entirely and effortlessly. Nonchallantly, she carried on:

I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding between her village and your... hum... personal traumas. But Why is differentiating Devil from God the bigger question, in your opinion? I don't see how that's relevant.

She took a sip. Most of what Alucard mentioned wasn't news to her. Maybe Alucard was simply too far out of the plot to be of any use.

This is my first time in Tobusekai, did any of the "gods" you describe pass through here? I'm sure you need only ask them if they're God or Devil to get a reply. I'm looking for something more specific, like what they're up to... or where they are... or better yet... What can harm a God... Do you happen to know it?

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As the conversation shifted into Mirabelle’s favor for a moment, she listened to what Alucard had to say concerning the issues between the both of them. As she heard him comment about the wounds of healing; a light scuff was released from her breath. “Sins of the past will always be a scar on one’s heart” she lightly gestured her hand over to the him in response; as she too can relate to the comment. He continued; thought Isabella would have chimed in immediately afterwards concerning the village matters; she proposed another question. At first the Kage wanted to answer but her attention shifted to the fussy little lady. Her somewhat serious expression shifted, softening as she got out of her seat and approached Lilth. “It’s ok;” she started patting the child on her head and a soft assuring tone would have accompanied her tone. “what you saw was a transformation of mine. It’s called Sage Mode, something I’ll explain to you in a moment…but first…” her tone immediately got darker as she turned to the others starting some troubles as she grabbed the child closer to her in order to protect her from any of the bottles or any debris from hitting. It was almost immediately apparent something wasn’t right here – and she suspected whom the culprit was but didn’t say anything. With a deep inhale and exhale, the area around her becoming colder and colder as her killing intent was released so much so that everyone in the room felt it. While it might not cause an issue to some, it would definitely cause the Tsumikage to gain most of the attention once more. “ENOUGH!” her voice boomed throughout the pub, complimented by the small microphone installed within the dress. She would deactivate the music, as things settled down, hopefully as she walked towards the men. As she approached the living one – she would have gripped his arm; as she yanked him closer to her face. “Leave, right now” she tossed him quite literally across the room and out the pub window. She turned to the undead; glaring daggers into his restless bounded soul. However, it was Alucard’s ally, thus she decided to leave him handle his own man.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

“Isabella” her icy tone still chilled the air, as she now turned to her friend. “I know this has something to do with you” she accused her immediately. If the scarlet woman would feign in ignorance, Mirabelle wouldn’t care. After the incident in the Land of Fire, she knows her well enough to be a troublemaker. “Quit acting like a child; it’s unbecoming of a woman of your power to result to such behavior” she said with a tangent of hypocrisy in her tone. However, Mirabelle knows this; she wanted to see if Isabella would come out as the actual culprit or not; testing her knowledge of her friend. Her attention faded over to the other stranger; whom seemed to be complaining about the drink she served him. Almost wanting to burst into laughter; she would instead electrify the broken piece of wood from before as it levitated and shot towards the man, intentionally missing it’s mark. “Sorry it wasn’t up to your standard, but I’m afraid the bars closed now. You may leave, unless you have something else you’d like to say to me” she approached; as she activated a seal on her bosom.

(Raiton: Akarui Souguu)-Lightning Release: Luminous Encounter
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 + 20 = 80
Description:
This technique is based upon both the Thunder Dragon Tornado technique and could be considered a more advanced application of it. To begin the user will make contact with an object and focus their lightning chakra into it. They will then manipulate the lightning and cause it to spin quite rapidly around the object. This forms a swirling mass of lightning and electrical energy around the object that upon contact with the enemy would be quite abrasive. Alternatively, the user can use a single handseal to use this technique remotely on any object within short-range (excluding the opponent's clothes/attire but not any weapons they may be wielding).

This would literally rip them to shreds when exposed to it while also shocking them from the unfocused electricity. Due to the nature of the electrical energy it imbues the object with a useful electrical charge while surrounding and supporting the object. This gives it lift and allows the user to levitate and manipulate the object freely with hand movements. Due to the rapidly rotating mass of lightning it would give off a bright glow while it is formed around the object.

Note:
~Can only be used 3 times
~Cannot use lightning above S rank for one turn
~The caster is restricted to lightning techniques while this is active
~Can only be taught by xHoudinii
(Fūinjutsu: Mu Gen no Kensei) Sealing Art: Baseless Blade Works
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn active)
Description: Created by a fabled Blacksmith in an attempt to preserve his own creations through chanelling them into lesser works so as to not ruin his own blade's with wear, tear and rust, Baseless Blade Works is a seal applied to one's body that possesses a two-directional seal. Aesthetically it takes the form of a sword tattoo, the seal's primary application is similar to that of a generic Sealing technique, allowing the the user to seal and unseal physical targets, in this Jutsu's case specifically weapons, and store them within the seal for convenience and protection. What seperates this seal from the countless seals that provide the same function is the second application tied to the seal. When activated at the cost of 20 Chakra, the user selects one of their stored weapons and, should they be utilizing a weapon(s) of a similar nature, the seal identifies and targets unique aspects of the weapon and imparts that weapons properties on to the weapon held in their hands, effectively creating an "imitation" of the chosen target. This includes access to Jutsu that can only be performed through that specific weapon, abilities or techniques inherent to that weapon itself, or factors of the weapons design that make it unique, such as a specialized version of an existing weapon whose design is altered to achieve a greater/ different effect than its standard counterpart, all of these become avaliable to the weapon(s) in the user's hands.

Naturally there are limitations and drawbacks to the properties this seal. Firstly, due to the transformational nature of this technique, to "overwrite" existing weapons with the nature of another, this technique cannot be used on weapons that already have their own abilities. The weapon in the user's hands needs to be a "blank slate" that a unique weapon can be imprinted upon, or the technique fails to produce an effect. Next, weapons recieving the unsealed properties are still bound by their own inherent/ original properties and limitations. For example, regardless of a stored weapon's durability, the weapon in the user's hands does not recieve any additional defensive capabilities, such as indestructibility. Rather, when the "imitation" weapon's durability is too low (less than B-Rank in strength or durability (freeform weapons are classified as unranked), they can only maintain the imprint for a short period of time (4 turns max) before being destroyed as the enhancement turns into something more akin to a hostile invasion, causing the weapon to self-destruct. Additionally, utilizing techniques or abilities unique to a specific weapon while falling under the aforementioned durability range instantly causes this same destructive reaction. Finally this technique still requires the user abide by the rules regarding Custom Weapons and similarly restricted weapons, as well as any and all limitations the weapons themselves have.

Baseless Blade Works can last for as long as the user is willing to maintain it, provided the application doesn't expire due to the aforementioned durability factor, at a cost of 5 Chakra per turn. If an application of this technique lasts longer than 4 turns, it cannot be used for at least 2 turns once that usage ends. Finally, storage and withdrawal of weapons within this seal costs 5 Chakra per each activation, with the former costing a move when performed in combat, while the latter is always passive. Techniques used used through the imitation technique decrease in strength by a rank.

End of Mission.

Last edited:
  • Love

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella half-heartedly listed to the conversation between Alucard and Mirabelle. Her own topic had been brushed off to the side, which caused her to feel annoyed at Mirabelle for interrupting, and at Alucard for getting his priorities mistakened.
She kept watch on the burly and druken man she had hypnotised.

He appeared a bit confused, maybe Isabella's words of suggestion had been too complex for the brute with muscle for brains. Was it "Wreck" or "Havoc" that did her in? After being baffled for a bit, the man probably figured out the meaning of the suggestion through the emotional command she had given. Approaching Zev, the burly man, henceforth named Arnold, bumped into his shoulder, and shouted aggressively:

Watch where you're goin'! ( He said, despite Zev being clearly sitting, and Arnold being the one walking ) Do you want to start a fight?

And then he kicked the table upwards, breaking as many bottles and cups as he could before grabbing Zev by his collar.
Isabella, antecipating the wreckage, pushed her feet off the table and grabbed the bottle of rum, drinking from it directly, as a tiny shift to her chair had all of the spillage and debris miss her entirely and effortlessly. Nonchallantly, she carried on:

I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding between her village and your... hum... personal traumas. But Why is differentiating Devil from God the bigger question, in your opinion? I don't see how that's relevant.

She took a sip. Most of what Alucard mentioned wasn't news to her. Maybe Alucard was simply too far out of the plot to be of any use.

This is my first time in Tobusekai, did any of the "gods" you describe pass through here? I'm sure you need only ask them if they're God or Devil to get a reply. I'm looking for something more specific, like what they're up to... or where they are... or better yet... What can harm a God... Do you happen to know it?
As the conversation shifted into Mirabelle’s favor for a moment, she listened to what Alucard had to say concerning the issues between the both of them. As she heard him comment about the wounds of healing; a light scuff was released from her breath. “Sins of the past will always be a scar on one’s heart” she lightly gestured her hand over to the him in response; as she too can relate to the comment. He continued; thought Isabella would have chimed in immediately afterwards concerning the village matters; she proposed another question. At first the Kage wanted to answer but her attention shifted to the fussy little lady. Her somewhat serious expression shifted, softening as she got out of her seat and approached Lilth. “It’s ok;” she started patting the child on her head and a soft assuring tone would have accompanied her tone. “what you saw was a transformation of mine. It’s called Sage Mode, something I’ll explain to you in a moment…but first…” her tone immediately got darker as she turned to the others starting some troubles as she grabbed the child closer to her in order to protect her from any of the bottles or any debris from hitting. It was almost immediately apparent something wasn’t right here – and she suspected whom the culprit was but didn’t say anything. With a deep inhale and exhale, the area around her becoming colder and colder as her killing intent was released so much so that everyone in the room felt it. While it might not cause an issue to some, it would definitely cause the Tsumikage to gain most of the attention once more. “ENOUGH!” her voice boomed throughout the pub, complimented by the small microphone installed within the dress. She would deactivate the music, as things settled down, hopefully as she walked towards the men. As she approached the living one – she would have gripped his arm; as she yanked him closer to her face. “Leave, right now” she tossed him quite literally across the room and out the pub window. She turned to the undead; glaring daggers into his restless bounded soul. However, it was Alucard’s ally, thus she decided to leave him handle his own man.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

“Isabella” her icy tone still chilled the air, as she now turned to her friend. “I know this has something to do with you” she accused her immediately. If the scarlet woman would feign in ignorance, Mirabelle wouldn’t care. After the incident in the Land of Fire, she knows her well enough to be a troublemaker. “Quit acting like a child; it’s unbecoming of a woman of your power to result to such behavior” she said with a tangent of hypocrisy in her tone. However, Mirabelle knows this; she wanted to see if Isabella would come out as the actual culprit or not; testing her knowledge of her friend. Her attention faded over to the other stranger; whom seemed to be complaining about the drink she served him. Almost wanting to burst into laughter; she would instead electrify the broken piece of wood from before as it levitated and shot towards the man, intentionally missing it’s mark. “Sorry it wasn’t up to your standard, but I’m afraid the bars closed now. You may leave, unless you have something else you’d like to say to me” she approached; as she activated a seal on her bosom.

(Raiton: Akarui Souguu)-Lightning Release: Luminous Encounter
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 + 20 = 80
Description:
This technique is based upon both the Thunder Dragon Tornado technique and could be considered a more advanced application of it. To begin the user will make contact with an object and focus their lightning chakra into it. They will then manipulate the lightning and cause it to spin quite rapidly around the object. This forms a swirling mass of lightning and electrical energy around the object that upon contact with the enemy would be quite abrasive. Alternatively, the user can use a single handseal to use this technique remotely on any object within short-range (excluding the opponent's clothes/attire but not any weapons they may be wielding).

This would literally rip them to shreds when exposed to it while also shocking them from the unfocused electricity. Due to the nature of the electrical energy it imbues the object with a useful electrical charge while surrounding and supporting the object. This gives it lift and allows the user to levitate and manipulate the object freely with hand movements. Due to the rapidly rotating mass of lightning it would give off a bright glow while it is formed around the object.

Note:
~Can only be used 3 times
~Cannot use lightning above S rank for one turn
~The caster is restricted to lightning techniques while this is active
~Can only be taught by xHoudinii
(Fūinjutsu: Mu Gen no Kensei) Sealing Art: Baseless Blade Works
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn active)
Description: Created by a fabled Blacksmith in an attempt to preserve his own creations through chanelling them into lesser works so as to not ruin his own blade's with wear, tear and rust, Baseless Blade Works is a seal applied to one's body that possesses a two-directional seal. Aesthetically it takes the form of a sword tattoo, the seal's primary application is similar to that of a generic Sealing technique, allowing the the user to seal and unseal physical targets, in this Jutsu's case specifically weapons, and store them within the seal for convenience and protection. What seperates this seal from the countless seals that provide the same function is the second application tied to the seal. When activated at the cost of 20 Chakra, the user selects one of their stored weapons and, should they be utilizing a weapon(s) of a similar nature, the seal identifies and targets unique aspects of the weapon and imparts that weapons properties on to the weapon held in their hands, effectively creating an "imitation" of the chosen target. This includes access to Jutsu that can only be performed through that specific weapon, abilities or techniques inherent to that weapon itself, or factors of the weapons design that make it unique, such as a specialized version of an existing weapon whose design is altered to achieve a greater/ different effect than its standard counterpart, all of these become avaliable to the weapon(s) in the user's hands.

Naturally there are limitations and drawbacks to the properties this seal. Firstly, due to the transformational nature of this technique, to "overwrite" existing weapons with the nature of another, this technique cannot be used on weapons that already have their own abilities. The weapon in the user's hands needs to be a "blank slate" that a unique weapon can be imprinted upon, or the technique fails to produce an effect. Next, weapons recieving the unsealed properties are still bound by their own inherent/ original properties and limitations. For example, regardless of a stored weapon's durability, the weapon in the user's hands does not recieve any additional defensive capabilities, such as indestructibility. Rather, when the "imitation" weapon's durability is too low (less than B-Rank in strength or durability (freeform weapons are classified as unranked), they can only maintain the imprint for a short period of time (4 turns max) before being destroyed as the enhancement turns into something more akin to a hostile invasion, causing the weapon to self-destruct. Additionally, utilizing techniques or abilities unique to a specific weapon while falling under the aforementioned durability range instantly causes this same destructive reaction. Finally this technique still requires the user abide by the rules regarding Custom Weapons and similarly restricted weapons, as well as any and all limitations the weapons themselves have.

Baseless Blade Works can last for as long as the user is willing to maintain it, provided the application doesn't expire due to the aforementioned durability factor, at a cost of 5 Chakra per turn. If an application of this technique lasts longer than 4 turns, it cannot be used for at least 2 turns once that usage ends. Finally, storage and withdrawal of weapons within this seal costs 5 Chakra per each activation, with the former costing a move when performed in combat, while the latter is always passive. Techniques used used through the imitation technique decrease in strength by a rank.

End of Mission.
It was a short-lived peace of quiet. One of the drunkards in the tavern picked a fight with Zev of all people who was just minding his own business. Something was odd with this gentleman, there were a lot of powerful jutsus being at play in earlier instances even though just for a brief while, another trick perhaps? Zev did not take any bullshit from this random one who picked a fight with him and would use his taijutsu prowess. Or so he thought he would, until Mirabelle set an example of anyone who randomly would interrupt and cause havoc for no reason. She actually had some pride in play since her village were the ones holding this land. Alucard didn't say anything about it but thought to himself that having landmarks so far away from your origins might require embassies. A plan he surely would opt for whenever, if ever, his clan would rise up. Zev didn't care for the man who was almost killed by Mirabelle, would he touch him again, however, he would be dead. Lilith on the other hand were scared, she held on tight to Mirabelle as she performed her jutsus. Alucard sat on his chair, acting as if nothing had happened though the situation was amusing to him. He also wanted to cause some ruckus but didn't want to push it either.

..This brings me back, in my youth everyone in this tavern would've been killed though. That was the way of our herald, i guess times change, by the centuries..

His attention was brought to Isabella, who he knew had now started the whole fiasco intentionally as the mans chakra had been disturbed. Was she looking for something in this increasingly tense situation or was she just fooling around for the hell of it. He looked at her with his glowing eyes. Her questions were, almost disturbing.

If you're following the path of evil, selfishness and greed you will not live long. Unless of course you accept to become a part of it as my original soul did until it was reborn into me. Even with your two dojutsu you have not seen anything, have you? To answer your question, yes i've seen divines walk in this continent. The god child was infact here when the red fever was cured by him. Other than that, there was one more to my recollection. Phetra was here too, never saw her myself but she is the one responsible for the shape that Last Bastion is in right now. If you seek a specific one, i am sure there's an entity you could seek called The Spider back at Veskal's Exchange. Make sure you pay up though.. Bastard's greedy hehe..

Quickly looking over the escalation between Mirabelle and the drunkard, he would grow surprised of how fond Lilith had become of Mirabelle. Guess i can trust her - he thought to himself.

Lilith was amazed by Mirabelle who was clearly the boss in this house and who also had explained to her about Sage Mode, briefly anyway. It's true though, she had never seen Alucards mode and had thus no point of reference of how one would look like or function. Even Zev had a mode, two actually but neither one of them she had seen either.

Miraaaa, i think that man was not himself. I'm so glad you saw that too before you passed judgment in a quick period of time. You're amazing!!

Her tail was wiggling back and forth again as she spoke out of pure adoration. Alucard continued his talk with Isabella.

What the gods are up to depends mostly to what god you mean and while i've just scratched the surface i've found one name in the deep of the landmark The Pit. Inanna is her name, worshipped millennia back i'm sure by the state of the darkness that was down there. The means of killing gods is something i am seeking myself, which is actually the whole reason why i am back in Tobusekai. I do not trust them anymore, the world is about to fall into itself and they are nowhere in sight. Was it them that stood against the hordes of undead Phetra sent forth at Last Bastion? Was it them that went into the depths of hell? No, it was humans.. No wonder there is a rise of influence in the dark circles of the world where necromancy or other evil deeds are taking place. From what i know, the creator of our entire universe or atleast the first part of it, Tiamat, was slain by Chakra. If that is true, then...

Alucard concentrated for a moment and generated chakra.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vincent seen the commotion in the bar, in the ruckus Vincent would quietly slide up and steal someone's tankard that was a few tables away from her As he took the tankard and returned to his seat at the table; he felt the room presence turn cold almost like someone ha a scary intent. The commotion in the bar ceased though carefully watching Mirabelle she carried her self like she was a someone peaking his interest further. He would begin to swig the tankard that was half full quenching his thirst which was the fucking reason he was here in the first place, Vincent would pull out a scroll and begin writing some scribbles within the parchment he would add notes about the three people, two females with large breast and bosoms very appealing and a man on the second line of the parchment. A weird vampire wannabe who looks like he was the child in the attic for many years; finishing supping his drink.

Mirabelle would send a piece of wood flying at Vincent in response would activate his visual prowess showing his 3 tomoe as he tilted his head in response shifting to the opposite direction and hearing her words he pulled a little grin at her. Folding up his scroll and putting it back into his pocket he would address Mirabelle "Yeah i have a couple things further actually first thing up i have been staring at your rack since i first entered this place and that i like my women fiery ... second piece of business i would have something to dicuess with you if im right in thinking overhearing you, your an higher up in an village. Well if the bar is closed we can do some after hour meeting so you can hear out what i propose..."

Vincent awaited the clearly fiery person in his early remarks to her.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye(Passive)
Description:

• Love

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella laughed before raising from her seat. If Mirabelle's outburst created a shivering cold wave throughout the tavern, Isabella's melodic laughed would make one's blood boil. There was something nerve-racking about the Scarlet Uchiha's presence, even if she was indeed laughing. Pulling her hands to her crimson hair, she pinned it up in a bun, her white skin glistening against the warm firepit nearby. She turned to Alucard.

Living long is overrated, Vampire. I can find several ways to make your long life more miserable than when your identity was that of a murderer. Hypothetically speaking, of course. You wouldn't do anything to warrant that, would you?

On the surface, her tone and jesting mood highly contrasted with the heat that was increasing within then pub. Air was being squeezed out of everyone's lungs, a stiffling pressure that could not be described as anything less than presence of a cruel and saddist Sage.

Inanna, might be the first time I'm hearing about that name. Might be worth exploring. Once again, you've been most helpful.

The burly man, Arnold, stood up in a daze, ready to resume his assault. But Isabella merely caressed his cheek, and a blurriness veiled his pupils. The hypnosis would be released then, and sturpor would ensue, as he slumped back into a nearby chair. In turn, Isabella smiled warmly towards Mirabelle.

You know me too well, Tsumikage. But what is power for if not to act as one pleases? We'll keep in touch, my dear.

And in a whisper of black and golden flames, Isabella disappeared from the tavern.

~ Mission End

LLM