Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The man watched as Solomon worked, repositioning logs as he moved. Solomon shuffled a few more logs before a flame would spawn from the wood. The man smiled, thanking Solomon as he moved towards the broken staircase. Taking a seat, the man would turn back to Solomon.

"Thank you again for that, it's already warming up. Damn storm came from nowhere, went from a light mist to close to a hurricane out there. Strangely enough, it feels like we were hiking or something, it's hard to breathe." Rubbing his chest, he began stretching his legs out. One of them was hobbled, the pants leg tattered with what appeared to be dried blood and some darkened mud like paste like material around it. As he stretched one, he didn't show outwards signs of pain or affliction, merely stretching as he spoke.

"Sorry, I didn't get your name. I'm Hensō. Damn air made it hard to think too. At least that's better than dealing with those things out there."
Solomon furrowed his brow. Curious. "Likewise. I'm Romani. I'm not from nearby, but I've travelled a lot. Storms like these are certainly unique. But come again? Those things out there?" Perhaps Henso knew more about these pale violet eyes than even Solomon did. It would be a humbling moment, no doubt, but certainly not a first for him. "I've only been passing through. Did those things take a swipe at your leg? I could examine it for you." There seemed to be a lot of knowledge that could be gleamed from this one man's experiences; healing his leg would be no trouble ni return for valuable information for what was going on in the heart of the former Golden Empire.
Coming from [x]

Alucard and his company went south from the Earthen Temple, the idol of the unknown would be in the hands of the fastest out of the three - The Edo Tensei. As they entered the Port of Innovus they noticed that it was held captive by a thunderstorm unlike anything he had seen during his several century long life time. While his Tenseigan would allow him to separate two distinctive chakra signatures in the distance, one of which was of godly proportions he decided to leave for the sea but passed the two on his way there. Seeming as they were standing right next to where he needed to go to hit the sea he had no choice but go right passed them. As he approached, he wasn't sure what to expect. His Edo remained mid-range behind him, holding the idol they had picked up from the Earthen Temple. Ezikiel, the Yang creation that was formed from Alucard's Ghoulspine was flying infront, able to phase through matter and act as a perfect decoy. The two seemed to be having a conversation.

..Greetings. Are you sheltering from the weather? I come in peace as long as peace is wanted.. If i am interrupting in anything i will leave, as that was my intention of doing anyway but let me know if help is needed.

He raised his left hand as if to tell his Edo to halt momentarily.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solomon furrowed his brow. Curious. "Likewise. I'm Romani. I'm not from nearby, but I've travelled a lot. Storms like these are certainly unique. But come again? Those things out there?" Perhaps Henso knew more about these pale violet eyes than even Solomon did. It would be a humbling moment, no doubt, but certainly not a first for him. "I've only been passing through. Did those things take a swipe at your leg? I could examine it for you." There seemed to be a lot of knowledge that could be gleamed from this one man's experiences; healing his leg would be no trouble ni return for valuable information for what was going on in the heart of the former Golden Empire.
Coming from [x]

Alucard and his company went south from the Earthen Temple, the idol of the unknown would be in the hands of the fastest out of the three - The Edo Tensei. As they entered the Port of Innovus they noticed that it was held captive by a thunderstorm unlike anything he had seen during his several century long life time. While his Tenseigan would allow him to separate two distinctive chakra signatures in the distance, one of which was of godly proportions he decided to leave for the sea but passed the two on his way there. Seeming as they were standing right next to where he needed to go to hit the sea he had no choice but go right passed them. As he approached, he wasn't sure what to expect. His Edo remained mid-range behind him, holding the idol they had picked up from the Earthen Temple. Ezikiel, the Yang creation that was formed from Alucard's Ghoulspine was flying infront, able to phase through matter and act as a perfect decoy. The two seemed to be having a conversation.

..Greetings. Are you sheltering from the weather? I come in peace as long as peace is wanted.. If i am interrupting in anything i will leave, as that was my intention of doing anyway but let me know if help is needed.

He raised his left hand as if to tell his Edo to halt momentarily.
Hensō glanced down at his leg as Solomon spoke, inspecting the leg he was asked about. Surveying it and feigning momentary deafness, he ignored Solomon's first questions. "No, the leg is fine, this is unrelated to that vortex out there. This came from that temple nearby; was trying to see about that giant chasm that appeared recently and nearly twisted the ankle off. No, that storm is different. Alien in origin, I think. At least, no news of any storm approaching I know of warned of this. "

Hensō stood up, stretching the leg out to show Solomon. "Either way, the leg is fine now. Nothing a little R&R couldn't fix." As he extended the leg, he pulled back the pants leg to reveal a remarkably uninjured leg, devoid any scars, blood or any sign that the leg was marred at any time. "Just a bit starved for food, which I can start on now thanks to your brilliant fire." He sat back down in front of the fire, now placing small sticks through meat he unwrapped to cook. "As for those...things out there, well. I don't like speaking about them much, they're always listening," Hensō said as his voice dropped to a whisper.

"I don't know where they came from but ever since that business in the Badlands, this storm worsened and people have been disappearing around these parts. I don't know if you're a superstitious person but I imagine those creatures to be from elsewhere, if you get what I mean. I took refuge from them here, it seems they won't enter this temple. I tried to reach out to my nephew with information but I fear any message I send will never reach anyone due to this storm. Romani, can you look into things? From one traveler to another. I wrote it all down in this scroll here, easier to pass on things without those...things listening."

Hensō handed Solomon a scroll just as another entered the temple, perhaps yet another person seeking safety from the raging storm. As he spoke to them, Hensō scratched his beard, his face screwed up puzzling.

"Hmm. If you could spare a traveler some Ryo, then I wouldn't complain, thats about all the help I need. Though, he might need some help with what's to come. Death is a very real possibility, though you'd know all about the dangers and benefits of power, wouldn't you.....Solomon?"

As he spoke the ninja's true name from behind the two, there was a momentary flash of lightning outside bright enough to illuminate the entirety of the room and cause the two present to cover their eyes from the sudden flash and boom of thunder accompanying it. Just as sudden as the flash happened, it was gone and with it, Hensō. His chakra signature completely gone, all left behind was the scroll handed to Solomon.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hensō glanced down at his leg as Solomon spoke, inspecting the leg he was asked about. Surveying it and feigning momentary deafness, he ignored Solomon's first questions. "No, the leg is fine, this is unrelated to that vortex out there. This came from that temple nearby; was trying to see about that giant chasm that appeared recently and nearly twisted the ankle off. No, that storm is different. Alien in origin, I think. At least, no news of any storm approaching I know of warned of this. "

Hensō stood up, stretching the leg out to show Solomon. "Either way, the leg is fine now. Nothing a little R&R couldn't fix." As he extended the leg, he pulled back the pants leg to reveal a remarkably uninjured leg, devoid any scars, blood or any sign that the leg was marred at any time. "Just a bit starved for food, which I can start on now thanks to your brilliant fire." He sat back down in front of the fire, now placing small sticks through meat he unwrapped to cook. "As for those...things out there, well. I don't like speaking about them much, they're always listening," Hensō said as his voice dropped to a whisper.

"I don't know where they came from but ever since that business in the Badlands, this storm worsened and people have been disappearing around these parts. I don't know if you're a superstitious person but I imagine those creatures to be from elsewhere, if you get what I mean. I took refuge from them here, it seems they won't enter this temple. I tried to reach out to my nephew with information but I fear any message I send will never reach anyone due to this storm. Romani, can you look into things? From one traveler to another. I wrote it all down in this scroll here, easier to pass on things without those...things listening."

Hensō handed Solomon a scroll just as another entered the temple, perhaps yet another person seeking safety from the raging storm. As he spoke to them, Hensō scratched his beard, his face screwed up puzzling.

"Hmm. If you could spare a traveler some Ryo, then I wouldn't complain, thats about all the help I need. Though, he might need some help with what's to come. Death is a very real possibility, though you'd know all about the dangers and benefits of power, wouldn't you.....Solomon?"

As he spoke the ninja's true name from behind the two, there was a momentary flash of lightning outside bright enough to illuminate the entirety of the room and cause the two present to cover their eyes from the sudden flash and boom of thunder accompanying it. Just as sudden as the flash happened, it was gone and with it, Hensō. His chakra signature completely gone, all left behind was the scroll handed to Solomon.
Alucard would notice the person with the beard asked for Ryo.

Very well.

Just as he reached for his belongings, the temple would illuminate. The bearded man was then gone along with any traces of him. Alucard turned to the other one, his permanent dojutsu turned to meet the other ones. Their eyes met.

So i take it you’re Solomon..?

He then re-assumed his grip to his belongings and placed a massive sum of Ryo on the temples altar. A sum of 10,000 Ryo, money he thought he could spare. He then gestures, placing his two index fingers as to form a reverse crucifix.

May this donation lead to something..

He turned back to Solomon. Their eyes met once again.

Unless you also need something, i’ll be off. I have business across the sea. May [redacted] be with you.

Alucard headed out of the temple, a burden seemed to have lifted from his shoulders. He turned his glowing eyes towards the sea, the captain and Ezikiel waited for him there.

Donating 10,000 Ryo.
Accounting: [x] 48,662 - 10,000 = 38,662
LLM

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Alucard would notice the person with the beard asked for Ryo.

Very well.

Just as he reached for his belongings, the temple would illuminate. The bearded man was then gone along with any traces of him. Alucard turned to the other one, his permanent dojutsu turned to meet the other ones. Their eyes met.

So i take it you’re Solomon..?

He then re-assumed his grip to his belongings and placed a massive sum of Ryo on the temples altar. A sum of 10,000 Ryo, money he thought he could spare. He then gestures, placing his two index fingers as to form a reverse crucifix.

May this donation lead to something..

He turned back to Solomon. Their eyes met once again.

Unless you also need something, i’ll be off. I have business across the sea. May [redacted] be with you.

Alucard headed out of the temple, a burden seemed to have lifted from his shoulders. He turned his glowing eyes towards the sea, the captain and Ezikiel waited for him there.

Donating 10,000 Ryo.
Accounting: [x] 48,662 - 10,000 = 38,662
LLM
Solomon fiddled with the scroll in his hands for a moment after Henso handed it to him, pondering his words. It was a fleeting meeting, but it confirmed the Mage King's suspicions that Henso was indeed not a normal human that found himself in such a strange place at such a strange time. But nonetheless, he nodded at the man. "No. I suppose I'm not. Be safe, Henso." Solomon reached into his ornate robes but came up empty on what he could offer him. Unfortunately the Mage King didn't participate in missions often. Once Henso departed he briefly turned to Alucard, acknowledging him. He then left the temple, walking back out into the storm to head further East.

LLM.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solomon's arrival would be met with a contrasting scenery from his first arrival; the once rampaging story was long gone and clear skies shined above, striking blue skies with chalky clouds littering the sky. Had he not been there earlier in the day, Solomon would be none the wiser to the powerful storm that once was present. In fact, even the destroyed tower that he sought shelter from stood unscathed, almost as if the tower was newly erected and hadn't even opened it's door.

There stood but a single lonely man at the entrance, kneeling at freshly dug soil. There soil was devoid of plants but the man poured water anyway as he began to rise with his back still towards Solomon as he spoke.

"Damn crops...it'll be a minute til anything is produced. Oh well....how's that entrance? Did you close it?" As he spoke, he turned around towards Solomon. Henso smiled at the Mage, knowledge hidden behind it as he waited to hear from him.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solomon's arrival would be met with a contrasting scenery from his first arrival; the once rampaging story was long gone and clear skies shined above, striking blue skies with chalky clouds littering the sky. Had he not been there earlier in the day, Solomon would be none the wiser to the powerful storm that once was present. In fact, even the destroyed tower that he sought shelter from stood unscathed, almost as if the tower was newly erected and hadn't even opened it's door.

There stood but a single lonely man at the entrance, kneeling at freshly dug soil. There soil was devoid of plants but the man poured water anyway as he began to rise with his back still towards Solomon as he spoke.

"Damn crops...it'll be a minute til anything is produced. Oh well....how's that entrance? Did you close it?" As he spoke, he turned around towards Solomon. Henso smiled at the Mage, knowledge hidden behind it as he waited to hear from him.
Solomon was beleaguered and weakened. For the first time in centuries he was concerned and bothered, the expression written conspicuously on his face, his shining Tenseigan locked on Henso's back before he turned and then meeting his gaze as he did. Solomon already had his suspicions, especially after Henso revealed that he knew Solomon's true name. "It's beautiful here. Remarkably so." He looked around, robes still dusty and torn from the collapsing tunnel system and the chaos that ensued. It contrasted incredibly with how the Mage King normally appeared. "For a time it seemed to be going in that direction, but...." He paused, thinking back to all those innocent souls that were pulled into the beam that had ruptured the earth and destroyed the entire Earthen Temple. "Something...somethings....stopped it." He narrowed his gaze, crooking his head slightly, "But I think you knew that already, didn't you Henso?"

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solomon was beleaguered and weakened. For the first time in centuries he was concerned and bothered, the expression written conspicuously on his face, his shining Tenseigan locked on Henso's back before he turned and then meeting his gaze as he did. Solomon already had his suspicions, especially after Henso revealed that he knew Solomon's true name. "It's beautiful here. Remarkably so." He looked around, robes still dusty and torn from the collapsing tunnel system and the chaos that ensued. It contrasted incredibly with how the Mage King normally appeared. "For a time it seemed to be going in that direction, but...." He paused, thinking back to all those innocent souls that were pulled into the beam that had ruptured the earth and destroyed the entire Earthen Temple. "Something...somethings....stopped it." He narrowed his gaze, crooking his head slightly, "But I think you knew that already, didn't you Henso?"
Hensō nodded his head slowly, raising a hand to stroke his beard stubble. The mysterious man didn't speak, merely continued to stroke the beard as his gaze turned towards the sky. After a few seconds, he responded. "It really is beautiful, the sky. Clear and warm, you can even see the moon out for once." Pointing to the sky, Hensō pointed out the full moon, as pale as ever high in the sky. "Must be nearing it's perigee.. Come, Solomon. Let us step inside and discuss."

As the duo walked towards the entrance, Hensō placed the watering cup besides pale roses, tulips and other fauna, pale as the clouds above. Inside, the tower had been decorated ornately with different shades of white, greys and other tan tones. Marbled stone filled the walls and the ceilings stretched for what appeared to be several floors, strangely extended far beyond what it's normal means would allow. As they entered, Hensō pointed towards a stairway to their left leading to an upstairs library and study, moving towards it as he spoke to Solomon.

"To answer your question from earlier, yes. I've had my suspicions regarding that underground temple. These storms and spirits do not naturally dwell here, for reasons. That entrance to Irkalla was formed naturally, yes but due to disaster; as you know, souls must enter the Afterlife and face Judgment. With one entrance occupied and Phetra's forces at hand, Irkalla itself reacted and the pressure cracked the earth into another tear in the fabric of space keeping the two realms separate. It happened recently, a powerful quake rampaged through as the entrance ripped open, the tremors reverberated through the landmarks around. This unnatural pit opened the way to ancient demons to be stirred, shaken from their slumbers deep within Irkalla. However, these creatures aren't denizens of Irkalla, at least not in the normal sense. Here we are"

Hensō stopped suddenly at a row of books near the back of the white library. Along the walls and shelves were several symbols inscribed on the wall, markings from time immemorial. "These creatures, these...demons are not from Irkalla. Solomon, what have you heard of the Igigi?"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hensō nodded his head slowly, raising a hand to stroke his beard stubble. The mysterious man didn't speak, merely continued to stroke the beard as his gaze turned towards the sky. After a few seconds, he responded. "It really is beautiful, the sky. Clear and warm, you can even see the moon out for once." Pointing to the sky, Hensō pointed out the full moon, as pale as ever high in the sky. "Must be nearing it's perigee.. Come, Solomon. Let us step inside and discuss."

As the duo walked towards the entrance, Hensō placed the watering cup besides pale roses, tulips and other fauna, pale as the clouds above. Inside, the tower had been decorated ornately with different shades of white, greys and other tan tones. Marbled stone filled the walls and the ceilings stretched for what appeared to be several floors, strangely extended far beyond what it's normal means would allow. As they entered, Hensō pointed towards a stairway to their left leading to an upstairs library and study, moving towards it as he spoke to Solomon.

"To answer your question from earlier, yes. I've had my suspicions regarding that underground temple. These storms and spirits do not naturally dwell here, for reasons. That entrance to Irkalla was formed naturally, yes but due to disaster; as you know, souls must enter the Afterlife and face Judgment. With one entrance occupied and Phetra's forces at hand, Irkalla itself reacted and the pressure cracked the earth into another tear in the fabric of space keeping the two realms separate. It happened recently, a powerful quake rampaged through as the entrance ripped open, the tremors reverberated through the landmarks around. This unnatural pit opened the way to ancient demons to be stirred, shaken from their slumbers deep within Irkalla. However, these creatures aren't denizens of Irkalla, at least not in the normal sense. Here we are"

Hensō stopped suddenly at a row of books near the back of the white library. Along the walls and shelves were several symbols inscribed on the wall, markings from time immemorial. "These creatures, these...demons are not from Irkalla. Solomon, what have you heard of the Igigi?"
Solomon's knowledge about the Divine was admittedly limited. What he had learned was a combination of stories and legends passed down over centuries, as well as knowledge he glimpsed from his time with Enkidu. But outside of that, and because of Enkidu's own limited information, Solomon knew very little about the nature of the Divine and the various entities that existed. "Demons or gods? Or a combination? Admittedly, I know nothing. Something I don't say very often, Henso." He offered a somber smile.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hensō nodded solemnly as Solomon admitted to not knowing anything regarding them. Turning towards the books along the wall, he inhaled deeply before speaking.

“Well...The Igigi are foul creatures from an age long ago, but to tell their story, I must first go back to a period we both are well versed in: The Age of Gods. Prior to the war between Tiamat and her children, the Pantheon had already divided their roles amongst one another as the universe kept growing from the Void and from Life itself, Tiamat. As you know, after a short few millennia, Tiamat warred with her children. Lahmu, Kingu and other monsters sided with the Mother of Beasts while Marduk and his siblings created life of their own to combat that of their mothers and made the first humans, joining with the Gallu led by Nergal to strike Kingu down.

When Marduk, Enlil, Nergal and Inanna defeated their mother, they sealed her within the Void before beginning to turn to their respective realms. The first Humans were granted the chance to become Immortals as Marduk created more Lesser Gods to help rule. Though they were many in number, each had their own function. Ishkur, Nanshe, Nisaba, etc. The Lesser Gods had less power and Divinity than their counterparts of the Pantheon but that’s not to say they weren’t powerful in their own right realms. When creating this Pantheon, Marduk and Inanna turned to the heavens themselves, choosing to reside in Eanna briefly as the created a trio of Lesser Gods there. Known as Anu, Nannar, and Shamash, these three Divinities were tasked with the heavens and more. Nannar, the Lord of the Moon; Shamash, God of the Sun and Anu, God of the Celestial Skies and more importantly here, Master of Demons and Nymphs. The trinity resided in Eanna, the House of Heaven.

Anu, the strongest of the three, was tasked with overseeing the entirety of the skies and protecting Earth from the ever growing nature of the universe and whatever other entities it may spawn as Marduk and his siblings focused on their home realm and the Underworld. As the Master of Demons and Nymphs, Anu knew the easiest way to continue to protect earth as much like Marduk, Nergal and Inanna’s creations did during the Great War. Ah, here we are..”
As he spoke, he finally located the book he was skimming the shelves for. An old leather tattered spine suggested the book to have been written some time ago.

“....there should be something about them in here. An ancient prayer, or prophecy from the First Humans, you decide....here we are.

‘In the halls of Eanna, Seraphs lie.
In the hells of Irkalla, Demons rise.
To anew life, Seek to the Night.
To Anu life, Seek to the Sky.

In the halls of Eanna, Seraphs lie.
When Igigi swarm, the demons within
Herald the end as Anu life begins.’

Closing the book, Hensō looked back to Solomon as he sighed deeply. “I suspected as much. As I was saying, Anu knew there was an easy way to watch the heavens while keeping a close eye on any threats near mankind or Earth. Looking at humans as inspiration, Anu created and breathed life or what can be best compared to as life in grotesque form. These deformities were infinitely powerful, developing monstrosities as they aged. The Igigi are demons, powerful souls bound to do the bidding of their three patrons. Unnatural beings, they have access to a weakened form of Divinity known as Anutu, or Power of Anu. Not much is known about the Igigi except that they could rival the strongest ninja with ease.

That passage I read,”
Hensō started ominously, his voice dropping as he spoke. “Gives a dire warning. When Marduk created humanity, there were whispers about their potential as free creatures with their own thoughts and Will. In the event, mankind ever turned on them, Anu was given a set list of plans and weapons. Eons passed and over time, Anu and the other 2 visited Earth realm less and began to expand the heavens themselves with Earth as little more than afterthought.

After the creation of the Igigi, they were allowed to reside and stay in the Void until they were needed, deep under Irkalla. That pillar that erupted underground was no coincidence - the Igigi are heralds. Their appearance is summoned through that energy pillar. Stories have been wrote in these books, these markings on the walls are of their exploits and worlds they have conquered in Anu’s name. Their appearance can likely be linked to the weakening of Irkalla’s defenses and the inevitable change in power to come. Sensing the power struggle, the Igigi have likely signaled for the Celestials to return and do who knows what…”

As he spoke, he turned back to Solomon, closing the book. “I do not know what Anu and the others goals are, but if the Igigi are involved, we can be sure they are nefarious and he must not be allowed to arrive. They must be defeated or stopped before it is too late. You understand this, don’t you?”

• Love
Reactions: Lili-Chwan

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hensō nodded solemnly as Solomon admitted to not knowing anything regarding them. Turning towards the books along the wall, he inhaled deeply before speaking.

“Well...The Igigi are foul creatures from an age long ago, but to tell their story, I must first go back to a period we both are well versed in: The Age of Gods. Prior to the war between Tiamat and her children, the Pantheon had already divided their roles amongst one another as the universe kept growing from the Void and from Life itself, Tiamat. As you know, after a short few millennia, Tiamat warred with her children. Lahmu, Kingu and other monsters sided with the Mother of Beasts while Marduk and his siblings created life of their own to combat that of their mothers and made the first humans, joining with the Gallu led by Nergal to strike Kingu down.

When Marduk, Enlil, Nergal and Inanna defeated their mother, they sealed her within the Void before beginning to turn to their respective realms. The first Humans were granted the chance to become Immortals as Marduk created more Lesser Gods to help rule. Though they were many in number, each had their own function. Ishkur, Nanshe, Nisaba, etc. The Lesser Gods had less power and Divinity than their counterparts of the Pantheon but that’s not to say they weren’t powerful in their own right realms. When creating this Pantheon, Marduk and Inanna turned to the heavens themselves, choosing to reside in Eanna briefly as the created a trio of Lesser Gods there. Known as Anu, Nannar, and Utu, these three Divinities were tasked with the heavens and more. Utu, the Lord of the Moon; Nannar, God of the Sun and Anu, God of the Celestial Skies and more importantly here, Master of Demons and Nymphs. The trinity resided in Eanna, the House of Heaven.

Anu, the strongest of the three, was tasked with overseeing the entirety of the skies and protecting Earth from the ever growing nature of the universe and whatever other entities it may spawn as Marduk and his siblings focused on their home realm and the Underworld. As the Master of Demons and Nymphs, Anu knew the easiest way to continue to protect earth as much like Marduk, Nergal and Inanna’s creations did during the Great War. Ah, here we are..”
As he spoke, he finally located the book he was skimming the shelves for. An old leather tattered spine suggested the book to have been written some time ago.

“....there should be something about them in here. An ancient prayer, or prophecy from the First Humans, you decide....here we are.

‘In the halls of Eanna, Seraphs lie.
To anew life, Seek to the Night.
To Anu life, Seek to the Sky.

In the halls of Eanna, Seraphs lie.
When Igigi swarm, the demons within
Herald the end as Anu life begins.’

Closing the book, Hensō looked back to Solomon as he sighed deeply. “I suspected as much. As I was saying, Anu knew there was an easy way to watch the heavens while keeping a close eye on any threats near mankind or Earth. Looking at humans as inspiration, Anu created and breathed life or what can be best compared to as life in grotesque form. These deformities were infinitely powerful, developing monstrosities as they aged. The Igigi are demons, powerful souls bound to do the bidding of their three patrons. Unnatural beings, they have access to a weakened form of Divinity known as Anutu, or Power of Anu. Not much is known about the Igigi except that they could rival the strongest ninja with ease.

That passage I read,”
Hensō started ominously, his voice dropping as he spoke. “Gives a dire warning. When Marduk created humanity, there were whispers about their potential as free creatures with their own thoughts and Will. In the event, mankind ever turned on them, Anu was given a set list of plans and weapons. Eons passed and over time, Anu and the other 2 visited Earth realm less and began to expand the heavens themselves with Earth as little more than afterthought.

After the creation of the Igigi, they were allowed to reside and stay in the Void until they were needed, deep under Irkalla. That pillar that erupted underground was no coincidence - the Igigi are heralds. Their appearance is summoned through that energy pillar. Stories have been wrote in these books, these markings on the walls are of their exploits and worlds they have conquered in Anu’s name. Their appearance can likely be linked to the weakening of Irkalla’s defenses and the inevitable change in power to come. Sensing the power struggle, the Igigi have likely signaled for the Celestials to return and do who knows what…”

As he spoke, he turned back to Solomon, closing the book. “I do not know what Anu and the others goals are, but if the Igigi are involved, we can be sure they are nefarious and he must not be allowed to arrive. They must be defeated or stopped before it is too late. You understand this, don’t you?”
Solomon nodded in agreement. "So the beacon acts as both a summoning and a signal. The threat is not only these Igigi, but also the Divinities they represent. Does anything detail their weakness? Divine beings normally can only be interacted with on a Divine level. It's much like Six Paths chakra and the Truth-Seeking Orbs. Chakra on a lower plane cannot interact with a higher plane. It is like a two dimensional being trying to interact with something three dimensional. It just doesn't make sense." Solomon paused, thinking about Goetia and placing his left hand on his stomach where the seal once was. How could the Igigi steal both the souls that he had interacted with in the Earthen Temple and Goetia? Intrinsically their natures were not terribly similar. One was a creation of chakra, and the others were the spiritual remains of humans long since dead. "Weakened Divinity is a concept I am not terribly adept in. Enkidu, who by now I am sure you know exists, is a Divine being in his own right. But he possesses upper tier Divinity. I would argue that the denizens of Irkalla that the Champions of Humanity have faced thus far are beings with lower tier Divinities. They all had weaknesses inherent to them - Falnir was vulnerable in each of his planes, represented by his Avatars. The Twin Fates became vulnerable when they actively tried to manipulate Fate on a micro level during their Chorus of Destiny. Do you know what the Igigi's weakness might be?"

• Love
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solomon nodded in agreement. "So the beacon acts as both a summoning and a signal. The threat is not only these Igigi, but also the Divinities they represent. Does anything detail their weakness? Divine beings normally can only be interacted with on a Divine level. It's much like Six Paths chakra and the Truth-Seeking Orbs. Chakra on a lower plane cannot interact with a higher plane. It is like a two dimensional being trying to interact with something three dimensional. It just doesn't make sense." Solomon paused, thinking about Goetia and placing his left hand on his stomach where the seal once was. How could the Igigi steal both the souls that he had interacted with in the Earthen Temple and Goetia? Intrinsically their natures were not terribly similar. One was a creation of chakra, and the others were the spiritual remains of humans long since dead. "Weakened Divinity is a concept I am not terribly adept in. Enkidu, who by now I am sure you know exists, is a Divine being in his own right. But he possesses upper tier Divinity. I would argue that the denizens of Irkalla that the Champions of Humanity have faced thus far are beings with lower tier Divinities. They all had weaknesses inherent to them - Falnir was vulnerable in each of his planes, represented by his Avatars. The Twin Fates became vulnerable when they actively tried to manipulate Fate on a micro level during their Chorus of Destiny. Do you know what the Igigi's weakness might be?"
Hensō paused, thinking for a bit before responding. "Hmm, that's not an easy question to answer. Igigi are comparable to Thralls, they do the bidding of their Lord. These demons are most powerful in groups, being attracted to one another. Should you encounter one, you should defeat them quickly, though.... Anutu. Be wary of it, while they only possess it in minor levels, it is still dangerous against Ninja especially. These Igigi seem to be attracted to you, Solomon." Hensō stepped forward towards Solomon, his voice lowering as he spoke. "The trio spread, moving into position. You have little time, search your past and find them. Irkalla's conclusion draws, time is running out. The King's home, the black and orange flames burn bright, my dear Mage. Which will be the first stop you make?" Hensō waited to see Solomon's choice before saying anything else.

• Love

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hensō paused, thinking for a bit before responding. "Hmm, that's not an easy question to answer. Igigi are comparable to Thralls, they do the bidding of their Lord. These demons are most powerful in groups, being attracted to one another. Should you encounter one, you should defeat them quickly, though.... Anutu. Be wary of it, while they only possess it in minor levels, it is still dangerous against Ninja especially. These Igigi seem to be attracted to you, Solomon." Hensō stepped forward towards Solomon, his voice lowering as he spoke. "The trio spread, moving into position. You have little time, search your past and find them. Irkalla's conclusion draws, time is running out. The King's home, the black and orange flames burn bright, my dear Mage. Which will be the first stop you make?" Hensō waited to see Solomon's choice before saying anything else.
"Anutu... He paused for a moment, clutching at the ornate cloth over his stomach where Goetia was once sealed. "My past. Home it is then; what better place to start?" He offered a hollow smile to Henso, though beneath it was a small level of doubt. It would be the first time in nearly eight hundred years that Solomon didn't enter a battle he knew he could win. It was very much antithetical to his philosophy. But too much was on the line to ignore the problem, or to send others in his stead. He had to approach this problem himself, with his own hands and his own eyes. "I'll be on my way Henso. Thank you for the leads. I hope our paths will cross again." In his heart he felt that they wouldn't. Henso knew much more than he was letting on, or at least about Solomon. But he wouldn't press him. Was this what it was like to interact with Solomon?! Either way, he turned from the temple and left to head further East.

LLM

• Love

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Finally, the Raiden Shogun had arrived at her destination; the Port of Innovus. In truth, this land belonged technically to Tsumigakure, having been a source of the villages colonial income through transactions. However with the razing of Last Bastion – the port was largely untouched, with the market having been crippled by the actions of the Undead’s raid. She arrived, going through the papers she had found, barely able to solve some of the inscriptions but one thing for sur,e she managed to transcribe enough to arrive here. She saw very little people, but of them they seem to be in a hurry, as though something was wrong. As she approached one of them, she tapped their shoulder. “Huh? Oh, Lady Nariyuki…it’s a pleasure meeting you at last. Name’s Jackal, Lord Sado left me in charge of the operations here in the Port…but seems something weird is going on here” he said. “What do you mean?” she said as they started to walk, until she noticed immediately. “Oh my god…” she said looking at the roots that pierced through the soil of the terrain. “Evacuate everyone, right now!” she commanded. Jackal’s brow would raise for a moment but simply nodded. “Already in order my Lady. Take you’re time, I'm sure you’re not planning on sticking around either too. We deemed it compromised now” he said, walking away from his Kage’s side.

Little does he know, Mirabelle is aware of what these roots are. “The Void Tree from Eridu…how is it reaching all the way from…” she said, wondering what the hell is going on. “Seems something is at works here beyond our control; what do you think we should do?” the Nibi asked Mirabelle, the Kage would take a moment to breath in and out, as she held out her hand, as bright cobalt colored flames ignited from her palm. “We’ll burn this down…” she said as the powerful blue flames are released from her palm, aimed at the roots that are exposed from the terrain. “Will that be enough?” she asked, awaiting the results of her actions as the flames cleared.

( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 20 - 40 (30)
Damage: 40 - 80 (60)
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: This can only be used by Matatabi and it's Jinchuriki.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.

Came from: https://animebase.me/threads/kaizoku-sea-259.757193/post-22084730

Reactions: Keotsu

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Isabella arrived at the Port of Innovus as blue fire raged all around her. A clear tell that a reunion is going to ensue. Her Shinkaigan looked onwards, past the ruins and the buildings, to note the source of the fire. With a click of her fingers, golden flames consumed every blue speck of fire, in a decaying glistering of black and gold.

±Ibiton: Sono Kenryoku no Belial | Decay Release: The Power of Belial±
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
By taking use of the advanced release of Decay, the user snaps his fingers and releases his decay chakra into any enemy technique in the field, decaying it and dispersing it completely in a virtually instant manner. Following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of Decay Release, the user is able to defend himself from a multitude of techniques, by decaying them into the natural processes they would decay into to. Although the user can't target enemies directly, he can target clone techniques, effectively dispersing them or even dispel chakra shrouds or other similar techniques such as the Jinchuriki's chakra cloaks.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle
Note: Can't use other Decay techniques S-Rank and above in the same turn.

As she piercing through the Decay flames, Isabella locked her sights on the Tsumikage.

It's useless, my friend. These roots will not be affected by our means. Trust me, I have tried it, down at their source.

Reactions: Keotsu

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from [x]

Isabella arrived at the Port of Innovus as blue fire raged all around her. A clear tell that a reunion is going to ensue. Her Shinkaigan looked onwards, past the ruins and the buildings, to note the source of the fire. With a click of her fingers, golden flames consumed every blue speck of fire, in a decaying glistering of black and gold.

±Ibiton: Sono Kenryoku no Belial | Decay Release: The Power of Belial±
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
By taking use of the advanced release of Decay, the user snaps his fingers and releases his decay chakra into any enemy technique in the field, decaying it and dispersing it completely in a virtually instant manner. Following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of Decay Release, the user is able to defend himself from a multitude of techniques, by decaying them into the natural processes they would decay into to. Although the user can't target enemies directly, he can target clone techniques, effectively dispersing them or even dispel chakra shrouds or other similar techniques such as the Jinchuriki's chakra cloaks.
Note: Can only be used 4 times per battle
Note: Can't use other Decay techniques S-Rank and above in the same turn.

As she piercing through the Decay flames, Isabella locked her sights on the Tsumikage.

It's useless, my friend. These roots will not be affected by our means. Trust me, I have tried it, down at their source.
It was a rather…uneventful effort – watching as the divine flora didn’t budge under the weight of her burning flames. “What’s wrong with you…just…” however before she can say much more; her flames would have suddenly be consumed by some sort of golden and black flames. Largely unfamiliar with the nature of the flames, they virtually vanished as they appeared, but a familiar voice would have put her at ease. Without looking at Isabella, she can sense the crimson maiden’s presence. “Hehe, finding you here isn’t surprising at all” she announced in a more friendly tone and weak smile. However, she didn’t look at Isabella, but rather she continued to monitor the roots that pierced through the surface. “Sigh, well if that’s not going to work then what will?” she said in a defeated tone, as she finally turned to meet Isabella’s gaze, sort of as she stopped just at her nose. She was still wary of the Shinkaigan, a largely unknown Dojutsu that she had little information about. She didn’t want to glance into them, having felt the effects beforehand. “So, what’s up since we last met. Anything new?"” she tried to calm the mood down a bit.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a rather…uneventful effort – watching as the divine flora didn’t budge under the weight of her burning flames. “What’s wrong with you…just…” however before she can say much more; her flames would have suddenly be consumed by some sort of golden and black flames. Largely unfamiliar with the nature of the flames, they virtually vanished as they appeared, but a familiar voice would have put her at ease. Without looking at Isabella, she can sense the crimson maiden’s presence. “Hehe, finding you here isn’t surprising at all” she announced in a more friendly tone and weak smile. However, she didn’t look at Isabella, but rather she continued to monitor the roots that pierced through the surface. “Sigh, well if that’s not going to work then what will?” she said in a defeated tone, as she finally turned to meet Isabella’s gaze, sort of as she stopped just at her nose. She was still wary of the Shinkaigan, a largely unknown Dojutsu that she had little information about. She didn’t want to glance into them, having felt the effects beforehand. “So, what’s up since we last met. Anything new?"” she tried to calm the mood down a bit.
Isabella walked up to a large wall that framed the main entrance to the port, and sat upon it's peak. Since her friend wasn't making eye contact, she took the chance to use her Shinkaigan to check her surroundings. She couldn't yet sense much out of the norm, but something told her this must be the spot that she's looking for.

Eridu has been overtaken by the roots of the Void Tree. Our friends, the Sentinels, are no longer there. I saw no corpses, no signs of struggle. They simply whisped out of existence within the overrun halls of the city. The Tree responded nothing to Yin, Fire or my parasitic Mushrooms. It stood immune to everything I could muster against it.

Mirabelle... why have you come here? I'm sure you've heard the voices, and the prophecy. Did it call you here too?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Isabella walked up to a large wall that framed the main entrance to the port, and sat upon it's peak. Since her friend wasn't making eye contact, she took the chance to use her Shinkaigan to check her surroundings. She couldn't yet sense much out of the norm, but something told her this must be the spot that she's looking for.

Eridu has been overtaken by the roots of the Void Tree. Our friends, the Sentinels, are no longer there. I saw no corpses, no signs of struggle. They simply whisped out of existence within the overrun halls of the city. The Tree responded nothing to Yin, Fire or my parasitic Mushrooms. It stood immune to everything I could muster against it.

Mirabelle... why have you come here? I'm sure you've heard the voices, and the prophecy. Did it call you here too?
Mirabelle took in the news about the sacking of Eridu with a rather relaxed expression. She figured something had happened down there, but to the think the Sentinels disappeared all of a sudden however. She wanted to come back one day and indulge in their culture, but perhaps that in itself was nothing more than a fleeting desire. She would cross her arms, as she started to ponder on things until Isabella wanted to probe into Mirabelle’s intentions on being here. “Yes, the voices in my head spoke somewhat none sense at first and I found these papers. I started to decipher them but, in all honesty, I barely still understand any of this but one thing for sure is it lead me here, to the former Golden Empire, or at least that’s what I think it’s called…” she wondered around for a moment. She would lean down; looking at the root with a solemn look in her eyes. “We’ll figure this out, but just allow me a moment I suppose” she said as she said as she started to gather the natural energy from the world around her, as the corners of her eyes begin to change gain a orange pigment. She wanted to be prepared for anything that might occur here; a feeling of impeding battle loomed in her mind yet it was only anxiety for her.

10% Gathered Senjutsu.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's sound echoes in the ancient Port of Innovus as nothing more than a whisper. To some not listening carefully it might sound like a gentle breeze passing through, with the grass and weeds rustling along with it. But to others with keener hearing, or those just closely paying attention, would hear its words.

What is real?

As it spoke reality itself seemed to groan under the strain of its words. The wind in the Port turned warm. Its question also provoked a response from the Void roots that had ruptured from deep within the earth; while they were no larger than weeds, they reacted to it. They trashed in the dirt as if they wanted to become large.

I have witnessed much in these past months. What was once an instinctual desire has now undergone a metamorphosis of sorts. It is now a conscious desire. A desire to learn. A desire to see. A desire to rise. A single question:

The voice paused. The atmosphere of the Port turned from warm to heavy.

If the strongest write upon the tapestry of reality, then who creates the tapestry?

If those in the Port of Innovus could understand the Void itself fully they would sense its growth and a rise in its activity. A logical analogy would be to that of a lake. Originally the waters of the lake were still. But now they churn and dance in the wind. A storm is coming.

Your next Key rests in the Mainland. The first hidden in the labors of the farmers. There they stand toiling, the fruits of their labor bearing potatoes, rice, and wheat. The second where the estuaries meet, home to harbors and shipyards; a center of business for the great Keishi. The third along a river. There they crisscross the land, an excellent source of water for those who live off the land. The fourth illuminated by the undying blue flame, a remnant of an empire only recently lost to the world.

The voice paused again, the roots became still.

Only with these keys can the next door be opened.

And then nothing.