Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I'm surprise lol never would have thought Kachaan was this popular, even more than the main character.

Personally I think he is a boring character but other than that the list it's pretty good, no villains huh.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, not surprised by this. Going off the fanart it does indeed look like the best artists focus on Bakugo.. he's really popular, I woulda switched his and Todoroki's ranking for my personal top3 but to each their own! But either way the 3 of them are all great characters!

Reactions: BLAZE

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are all good though, because this Manga is reaching for the top and the Mangaka knows how to write them characters.. unlike some other running shounen.
Well once this series reaches as many chapters as those shonen we can have that conversation because at this stage even those shonen you talk about were nothing like they are today.

OT: Surprised Bakugo is #1 he's a very polarizing character.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OP has always been average, get over it.
Oh no not only OP, even Naruto and Bleach at that point were top tier quality. We're talking about chapter 150 or so, nothing to brag about comparing to series that are going well over that. Infact the first 200 chapters of Bleach make Boku No Hero look like mediocre in comparison and I love BNHA it's a solid series but that's just how good Bleach was, and we all know how that turned out. Don't get be getting hasty now, don't jinx it buddy.

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Todoroki deserves better than three. At least he could follow on the footsteps of his dear old dad and stay at number two. Oh, well.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn Shouta Aizawa is getting up and up slower and slower, i love that dude he's so straightfoward and just wants to stay out of the media.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The third pool's results will be released next week.

Hopefully with the anime going through his character arc Todo gets to regain his deserving second spot. I'm also predicting Togata will be making an appearance among at least the top fifteen.