Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poppy Sanctum

The Poppy Sanctum, located on the edge of the desert, enjoys a relatively rich flora and fauna because of its proximity to the more fertile Riverland. The area is dominated by fields of poppies, the milk of which is used both medically and in the production of many goods, though its use carries some risk of addiction. The fields themselves are a sight to behold, stretching as far as the eye can see. Farming communities understandably dominate the area, but a sizeable town can also be found on the eastern edge of the area, sporting a big artisan’s quarter. In recent days the necessity of medicines as well as stress relief for the artistic community has seen the Sanctum hit hard, as the increased production of poppy-based ointments and opiates has put a strain on the now dwindling poppy fields. This has led to an increase in security, and stricter rules regarding the use of the flowers. Thieves of the now highly regulated poppy populations are given no mercy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond and co continue on
-----
Chakra: 2050-5-5=2040
Coming from x
~llm

Post automatically merged:

Desmond and co continue on
-----
Chakra: 2090-5-5=2080
Coming from x

~llm

Last edited:

Scarlet_Blaze

Kin
165💸
Kumi
4,795💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post begins my mission using the following storyboard elements:
  • Set up camp
  • Do some moderate meditation to improve focus

Benimaru walked along the trail with his trusty matoi over his shoulder. Casually whistling to himself a tune he had grown up hearing from the granny down the road from the station. A gentle breeze swept through the nearby fields bringing with it the sweet aroma of the poppy flowers. All in all it was a pleasant scene, the sun was slowly starting its decent on the horizon, the poppy fields waving in the breeze and a light tune hanging in the air.

Benimaru's mind began to wonder to where he would set up his camp for the night. The fields in which he had found himself were still somewhat near a desert which is notoriously cold during the nights and he knew there would still be a slight chill so he wouldn't say no to a small fire at least. His eyes glancing into the distance in different directions, following various trails and tracks he spots a decent sized clearing about 50 meters to his left just past the edge of one of the fields. Altering his course he went down to the clearing to see if it was suitable for him to light a small fire, he wouldn't want to cause damage to the surrounding fields, deeming the site perfect for his needs. Setting up his camp was quite easy. He only carried what he would need; a basic tent, blanket, a small tea pot, small kindling he would collect on his way as well as a small compact fire pit. The most time consuming of them all is the fire pit, screwing the three small legs into the base of a metallic bowl. Layering the small bits of wood in a cross hatch, he would crumple small bits of paper and place them along with bits of dried bark in and around the small logs. Moving away from the pit, Benimaru went to set up his tent. It was a simple design lean too with collapsible poles for easy storage, with an tarp like sheet to make it waterproof.

He finished setting up the tent while there was still some sun left , so he opted to do some of his meditation now. Sitting down cross legged in front of the pit, he rested his hands gently in his lap and closed his eyes. Taking in deep breaths, he would exhale slowly letting the sounds surrounding him slowly begin to fade; the sounds of the wind, chirping of birds, the humming of insects. Soon all Benimaru could feel was his own presence, the shallowness of his breath, a twitch in his left shoulder. He began to concentrate on his abdomen, feeling the gentle flow of his chakra swirling around and flowing through his body. Focusing more he began to concentrate on directing the flow oh his chakra, rerouting it towards his right hand. Whilst maintaining his focus, Benimaru slowly opens his eyes as he raises his right hand up into a single hand sign, redirecting the chakra through his stomach, up his throat and released a small stream of fire aimed at the fire pit, igniting the wood and creating a nice crackling flame.

He was proud of himself. It was the first time he had performed a jutsu with a single hand sign and he was quite pleased. Laying down on his blanket, he watched the flames as he slowly fell to sleep.

End of Mission

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Scarlet_Blaze

Kin
165💸
Kumi
4,795💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post begins my mission using the following storyboard elements:
  • Do a good deed
  • Hear rumors about the virus origins

Benimaru woke up to the light of the sun cresting over the horizon. Birds were chirping and the sound of insect buzzing started to fill the morning air. Packing up his small camp site, he would continue forth into this new day. He would be honest, the travel was a bit monotonous, walking on paths in fields of poppies, the sweet citrus smell all the same as the day before and the day before that.

With time passing, he found relief from the boredom by reading a small novella he had brought with him. He had a few note books in his pack, filled with a variety of poems, short stories and messages from members of his village. This particular novella was from the kid of one of his fellow fire fighters, who dreamed of being a famous author one day. His thoughts were halted suddenly he saw an older lady, resting on the side of the trail. Benimaru stopped in front of her and offered her his water bottle. "Excuse me, did you need some water?" The old women looked up and bowed her head at the offer "Thank you so much young man."
He knelt down in front of her as she drank, noticing that she had a somewhat heavy looking bundle of various flowers and herbs. "Where are you headed? I'll help you carry your things." Giving her a small smile "It's really no trouble at all."

After a small moment, she handed back his water and accepted his offer. She was saying that it would be roughly an hour or so trip to her village on foot with his help. Holstering the bundle to his back in a makeshift back pack style, they slowly began the journey. Benimaru enjoyed traveling with the older women, who had introduced herself as Makiko. The stories she would tell while traveling varied from funny stories to stories of how she met her late husband, Benimaru enjoyed all of it however his interest got truly peaked when the subject turned to the reason she was picking all the flowers and herbs. She told him that she had heard an illness had started to spread across the world at the beginning of the year after the defeat of a terrible entity and her village has been gathering up medicinal plants to keep stock up.

The news was all interesting however it was also concerning to hear, considering this was the first time he had heard about this. A virus that was supposedly spread across the world, he would need to make sure he was prepared as best he could. He would discuss the situation with Makiko for the remainder of the trip, arriving to her village in the late afternoon.

End of Mission

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
-Start Of Custom Mission (S Rank): Free Slaves From Villians
-Mission: Fight An Individual of Comparable Strength - B rank
-Defend against or attack another group ( 4 )

Arthur heard good things about this area. That the poppies were used for medical usage, and that even some of the great medics have come here to gather materials for healing purposes. Though Arthur was a medic, he was more so here to rest. He wanted to make his way to one of the flourishing villages currently in the ninja world. Arthur had suspicion of evil being done and he wanted to get to the problem of it. It wasnt that far off that, the Evil Tiamat was sealed, and was last seen in that village.

As Arthur went further into this beautiful landmark, he saw the normal. Farmers, farming, but something was off. The energy was off.. but maybe that was something normal. Walking up to the farmer, Arthur had questions. Adjusting his backpack, with the sky as blue with nimbus clouds lingering in the sky with a slight breeze, he walked over to the farmer.

"HEY!"
Arthur said with a huge smile. "How are ya?!" continued
"H...Hello.. Im almost done. Just please be patient" The farmer said in a fear like state.
"Almost done? Huh?" Arthur said confusing. "Nice Scarf.. but its a little to hot to be out here with a scarf dont you think?" Arthur said to try to ease the farmers mind
"I.. I guess.." The farmer said once again with fear in his voice
"... I wont bother you none.. I just need directions on where Tsumigakure is at.. Can you help me?"
"I cant. Sorry" The guy said, not once glancing at Arthur

Arthur didnt probe any longer. Maybe the people here werent as nice as one made them out to be. As Arthur was stepping away, "Wait!" The man yelled out. "You must not be from around here. It can get a little toasty out here" the man said adjusting his scarf "Be safe. Many of us take pride in our scarfs" he said, finally looking at arthur with fear in his eyes, quickly gazing back down at his flowerfield. "HEHE! Sure thing!" Arthur said, with a very serious look on his face.

What arthur saw was a man.. possibly a landmark in distress.. He didnt need to activate his sharingan to see an explosive collar around the guys neck. Somebody must be listening in on him so he couldnt say much. If Arthur couldnt save this man and possibly man others, then how could he possibly confront the village dabbling in dark arts he believe.. His next stop.. Deep into the landmark.. Into the heart of the City.

Last edited:

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arthur heard good things about this area. That the poppies were used for medical usage, and that even some of the great medics have come here to gather materials for healing purposes. Though Arthur was a medic, he was more so here to rest. He wanted to make his way to one of the flourishing villages currently in the ninja world. Arthur had suspicion of evil being done and he wanted to get to the problem of it. It wasnt that far off that, the Evil Tiamat was sealed, and was last seen in that village.

As Arthur went further into this beautiful landmark, he saw the normal. Farmers, farming, but something was off. The energy was off.. but maybe that was something normal. Walking up to the farmer, Arthur had questions. Adjusting his backpack, with the sky as blue with nimbus clouds lingering in the sky with a slight breeze, he walked over to the farmer.

"HEY!"
Arthur said with a huge smile. "How are ya?!" continued
"H...Hello.. Im almost done. Just please be patient" The farmer said in a fear like state.
"Almost done? Huh?" Arthur said confusing. "Nice Scarf.. but its a little to hot to be out here with a scarf dont you think?" Arthur said to try to ease the farmers mind
"I.. I guess.." The farmer said once again with fear in his voice
"... I wont bother you none.. I just need directions on where Tsumigakure is at.. Can you help me?"
"I cant. Sorry" The guy said, not once glancing at Arthur

Arthur didnt probe any longer. Maybe the people here werent as nice as one made them out to be. As Arthur was stepping away, "Wait!" The man yelled out. "You must not be from around here. It can get a little toasty out here" the man said adjusting his scarf "Be safe. Many of us take pride in our scarfs" he said, finally looking at arthur with fear in his eyes, quickly gazing back down at his flowerfield. "HEHE! Sure thing!" Arthur said, with a very serious look on his face.

What arthur saw was a man.. possibly a landmark in distress.. He didnt need to activate his sharingan to see an explosive collar around the guys neck. Somebody must be listening in on him so he couldnt say much. If Arthur couldnt save this man and possibly man others, then how could he possibly confront the village dabbling in dark arts he believe.. His next stop.. Deep into the landmark.. Into the heart of the City.
Akipa's chakra sensors would pick a second before Kurapika's eyes find him. The duo had been watching the farmers for a while now, initially out of boredom but now more out of curiosity... There was something wrong and Kurapika couldn't put his finger on it.

Out of habit, Akipa would speak in the Bengal Monitor language. That man's chakra signature is... interesting.

Kurapika would respond using the same language The one with the orange hair?

Yes

He doesn't look like he's from around here.

Already knowing Kurapika's thoughts, Akipa would sigh before continuing in a defeated tone We're going to tail him, aren't we?

Yes, we are.

While speaking with his puppet and observing the weird man, Kurapika would notice something reflect light. Something around the farmer's neck. It looked... metallic.

Kurapika would shelf the thought for later, best not to be distracted.

Akipa and Kurapika would stealthily tail the man as he moved deeper into the city.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Akipa's chakra sensors would pick a second before Kurapika's eyes find him. The duo had been watching the farmers for a while now, initially out of boredom but now more out of curiosity... There was something wrong and Kurapika couldn't put his finger on it.

Out of habit, Akipa would speak in the Bengal Monitor language. That man's chakra signature is... interesting.

Kurapika would respond using the same language The one with the orange hair?

Yes

He doesn't look like he's from around here.

Already knowing Kurapika's thoughts, Akipa would sigh before continuing in a defeated tone We're going to tail him, aren't we?

Yes, we are.

While speaking with his puppet and observing the weird man, Kurapika would notice something reflect light. Something around the farmer's neck. It looked... metallic.

Kurapika would shelf the thought for later, best not to be distracted.

Akipa and Kurapika would stealthily tail the man as he moved deeper into the city.
Arthur continued to go deeper into the landmark. There he saw more buildings. People walking the streets, but their clothes seemed torn. Arthur wasnt aware this was a poverty stricken area. Either way he didnt want to bring more attention to himself. Asking several people whats going on, nobody would talk. This bothered Arthur tons. But it was one person who was around who didnt quite match the looks of everybody. Arthur was indeed being tailed, but the vibe and aura the guy gave off wasnt hostile in the slightest.

Arthur saw a little child picking for scraps out of the dumpster in the back of one of the restaurant, Arthur wanted to approach the person but knew it was a bit too forward.

"Hey... You looking for anything?" Arthur asked in a timid like manner. The boy ignored him. "Hey! You hear me?!" Arthur asked, tugging at the boys scarf, just to be met with a smack on his hand. "Please dont touch my scar- I mean me" The boy said very scared like. The area started to become gloomy once again but Arthur couldnt ignore this one. Activating his sharingan he noticed that a build up of chakra was wrapped around the kids neck. Arthur figured if he should do this the hard way or the easy way.. Removing the scarf quickly, Arthur had to gamble with this one. "Sorry Kid, but this might hurt" Arthur said, but he had to act fast, channeling unfocused lightning chakra into his hand as he slammed it on the boys neck, or rather the collar that was attached to the boys neck. By doing that, the lightning deactivated the collar allowing for Arthur to quickly remove it.

Everything happened so fast that the boy didnt really have time to properly react. Letting the moment sink in, the boy was amazed. Feeling his neck with nothing bound to it, the air becoming clear as tears fell down his face. He was relieved but also scared. Arthur made sure to walk and talk with the boy so nobody would be suspicious. It seems some people are lurking in the dark are making these people into modern slaves. This wasnt going to fly. Arthur had to put his original plan on hold. As he was about to venture off, the kid Asked could he do the same thing for his family. Arthur didnt want to do that too many times cause it could alert them.. But then Again that will bring them to Arthur, so he complied.

Not even an hour later a small house full of ten people no longer had the explosive collars around their neck. It was like a celebration, but Arthur Instructed them to hide.. Things could very well get ugly. So they did, with great gratitude. "Are you going to protect us all?" The little boy asked "Gehehe.. Hopefully. Who can turn down a smile like yours?" Arthur said, as he turned away. A peaceful place like this deserves protection.. liberation. Arthur was going to do it. Walking outside of the place, his sharingan still active, he speaks loud enough so the person hears him who has been tailing him.

"Hey.. If you are going to tail me this long, how about you help me liberate this place.." Arthur said looking at the skies turn dark. They didnt waste any time coming. A fight for freedom was on its way.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arthur continued to go deeper into the landmark. There he saw more buildings. People walking the streets, but their clothes seemed torn. Arthur wasnt aware this was a poverty stricken area. Either way he didnt want to bring more attention to himself. Asking several people whats going on, nobody would talk. This bothered Arthur tons. But it was one person who was around who didnt quite match the looks of everybody. Arthur was indeed being tailed, but the vibe and aura the guy gave off wasnt hostile in the slightest.

Arthur saw a little child picking for scraps out of the dumpster in the back of one of the restaurant, Arthur wanted to approach the person but knew it was a bit too forward.

"Hey... You looking for anything?" Arthur asked in a timid like manner. The boy ignored him. "Hey! You hear me?!" Arthur asked, tugging at the boys scarf, just to be met with a smack on his hand. "Please dont touch my scar- I mean me" The boy said very scared like. The area started to become gloomy once again but Arthur couldnt ignore this one. Activating his sharingan he noticed that a build up of chakra was wrapped around the kids neck. Arthur figured if he should do this the hard way or the easy way.. Removing the scarf quickly, Arthur had to gamble with this one. "Sorry Kid, but this might hurt" Arthur said, but he had to act fast, channeling unfocused lightning chakra into his hand as he slammed it on the boys neck, or rather the collar that was attached to the boys neck. By doing that, the lightning deactivated the collar allowing for Arthur to quickly remove it.

Everything happened so fast that the boy didnt really have time to properly react. Letting the moment sink in, the boy was amazed. Feeling his neck with nothing bound to it, the air becoming clear as tears fell down his face. He was relieved but also scared. Arthur made sure to walk and talk with the boy so nobody would be suspicious. It seems some people are lurking in the dark are making these people into modern slaves. This wasnt going to fly. Arthur had to put his original plan on hold. As he was about to venture off, the kid Asked could he do the same thing for his family. Arthur didnt want to do that too many times cause it could alert them.. But then Again that will bring them to Arthur, so he complied.

Not even an hour later a small house full of ten people no longer had the explosive collars around their neck. It was like a celebration, but Arthur Instructed them to hide.. Things could very well get ugly. So they did, with great gratitude. "Are you going to protect us all?" The little boy asked "Gehehe.. Hopefully. Who can turn down a smile like yours?" Arthur said, as he turned away. A peaceful place like this deserves protection.. liberation. Arthur was going to do it. Walking outside of the place, his sharingan still active, he speaks loud enough so the person hears him who has been tailing him.

"Hey.. If you are going to tail me this long, how about you help me liberate this place.." Arthur said looking at the skies turn dark. They didnt waste any time coming. A fight for freedom was on its way.
Between Akipa's enhanced senses and Kurapika's intuition, the duo already understood what was going on in this backward lands, tailing and observing the orange haired man had proven quite fruitly. No wonder the farmers looked like they were in pain while working the fields.

"Hey.. If you are going to tail me this long, how about you help me liberate this place.."

Kurapika and Akipa would leap down the building they were camping on, no point in hiding anymore. Kurapika would approach the man keeping his eyes focused below the man's chin. An habit from running into not so friendly Uchiha in the past.

I suppose you could an extra pair of hands.

Akipa would land beside Kurapika. Unlike his master, Akipa would stare straight into Arthur's eyes searching them for any sign of evil intent. After a momentary pause, Akipa would smile.

Make that two extra pair of hands. Is there anything else we should know?

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Mission Start
  • Fight an enemy stronger than yourself [4]
  • Save a group of people from death [Custom-5]

The sounds of crying echoed in the air throughout the town as a family of three, two elderly, and a middle aged man stood helpless before a behemoth of a man dressed in a red wrestlers garment with a devil logo on the back. Looking-on from a rooftop, Zapp outs his cigar and waits it out, seeing if he can gather some information, if any available. The large man stood 7ft tall and was covered in muscles from head to toe, muscles which he used to hoist around a rather small hammer with a broad head, which he spun in his one hand as if it were a toy.

I heard you slaves are trying to revolt against us, eh!? To think you guys would actually have the balls to do so, hahahahahahaheeee. Don't worry, it'll all be over shortly..... the large man said as he grasped the small hammer with two hands, holding it behind him, while spacing his legs apart for support. Suddenly the large man would swing the hammer above his head with power, the hammer growing in size at swifts speeds using ninjutsu, in order to bring the tremendously, large hammer over head down with obliterating force upon the group of six people who, although looked dirty and worn out, were referred to as slaves which was not right. Responding as the hammer makes its descent Zapp swiftly jumps in front of the group before manipulating his iron sand overcoat to aggressively expand up and outwards forming a wall that clashes with the hammer sending out a large shockwave as the hammer is sent backwards with its user off-balance. The shockwave was large enough to destroy parts of the nearby buildings, sending their debris flying away throughout the further parts of town with force. Any bigger and we'd've been flattened. Zapp thought to himself as the surrounding iron sand falls to the floor revealing the large man once again who had already recovered from the shockwave and was in the same stance with the hammer cocked back.

You thought that was all I had!? he said with a menacing mixed with excited look on his face. Rising the growing hammer above head, this time it was bigger than the last, but Zapp didn't hesitate and motioned the iron sand in front of him forwards in order to try and interrupt his motion. Oh, no you don't!! the large man says as the sizeable hammer suddenly shrinks to the size of a man while he jumps back and brings it down slamming it into the earth and advancing iron sand which sends a swift, large shockwave through the surface forwards, ultimately turning up the earth beneath Zapp and the group of people with a pressurized blast. The forceful blast shoots up numerous earthen pieces like shrapnel throughout the area of affect which would subsequently hammer into all of the people being protected by Zapp dealing deadly blunt trauma, but fortunately Zapp was able to react swift enough and cover them and himself with iron sand creating individual armors just before the blast got to them. Landing first, Zapp created a wave of soft iron sand which he uses to catch the falling people one by one after himself before hoping forwards putting some distance between them.

I gotta take you out!

I have to take you out!

The two said in unison as they gauged each other up before dashing into short range of each other. Within arms reach the two motion their body to attack one another respectively, Zapp having the advantage in speed with a kunai in hand aimed for the neck, but while in swinging motion of the hammer his opponent suddenly increases the size making the hammer grow into Zapp knocking him into a nearby brick wall with great force. The large man would then follow up and deliver a direct hammer strike to Zapp's abdomen sending him through the wall coughing up blood as he sufferers from internal damage. Fighting through the pain Zapp manages to bring himself to his knees where his opponent then began to wail him with various blunt blows from his hammer. Up, down, left, right, down, up, right, left....the man said with each hit delivered to Zapp's body which grew a little more limp with each blow. The man would then put his full strength in a final blow into the chest of Zapp who is flung into the entrance of a store creating a hole to a dim lit room. As the man got closer to the hole and began to step through it, Zapp would wait for the ample moment to fling a tiny senbon made of iron sand towards the neck of the man which penetrates the wind pipe and wedges itself before suddenly expanding at Zapp's command, killing the man by decapitation.

I learned that one from you......Zapp says before falling unconscious. Now saved from disaster, the group of people gather around the worn out shinobi and make means to relocate him to safety. {END}

Last edited:

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Between Akipa's enhanced senses and Kurapika's intuition, the duo already understood what was going on in this backward lands, tailing and observing the orange haired man had proven quite fruitly. No wonder the farmers looked like they were in pain while working the fields.

"Hey.. If you are going to tail me this long, how about you help me liberate this place.."

Kurapika and Akipa would leap down the building they were camping on, no point in hiding anymore. Kurapika would approach the man keeping his eyes focused below the man's chin. An habit from running into not so friendly Uchiha in the past.

Akipa would land beside Kurapika. Unlike his master, Akipa would stare straight into Arthur's eyes searching them for any sign of evil intent. After a momentary pause, Akipa would smile.

Spawning here for this arc.

Kaname knew there was more to the individuals he had been keeping watch on all through their stay at Poppy Sanctum. The first was an Uchiha who had his orange hair as a distinctive feature while the others were a duo. They were both similar in appearance, at his best bet, they were clearly identical twins. Trained as a spy and evolved into a prodigy, spying on both parties was child's play for a shinobi with his skills. Tosen could decipher that these individuals were positively minded, they weren't the threat here. Dashing through the farm houses and buildings, deep into the Landmark, Tosen had been able to keep up with their conversations, actions and ultimately, their location.

Hidden in the shadows of a building to Arthur's far left, Tosen would hear the words from the Uchiha, obviously aware of his location maybe?
BusinessManTeno said:
Tōsen felt the sudden urge to remove himself from the darkness, but he shrugged off the feeling reluctantly, as he remained hidden within the dark shadows. Shortly after the Uchiha spoke, the other party would speak as they leaped down from a building close by.
Lytes said:
Most definitely, something was looming, perhaps a revolt in favor of the slaves of the Poppy Sanctum. Tōsen wasn't going to miss out from the experience, these slaves have had enough. Intercepting sharply at the end of the duo's last utterances with his stealthy appearance, Kaname Tōsen would offer his sword to join the liberation.

"Gentlemen, I would assume I'm not disrupting anything, how about another pair? If you don't mind."

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Arthur was kind of caught off guard. Not only was he met with not one person, but two. not counting the puppet. It must have been the rust with Arthur for him to not noticed somebody else. Either way, one of the Guys stood very unique. Black with a visor around his eyes, the other one resemble heavily a female, and the puppet was just.. yeah. Arthur didnt really need backup but it was more than enough to help ward these people

"Hmmm.. I must be growing rusty.. I didnt notice you" Arthur said with a smirk looking towards the dark skinned guy "Either way, Im glad you arent one of the ones who I would have to possibly Ki-" Arthur said, quickly being disrupted. He noticed the large pool of chakra from beneath. In a quick glance, he noticed it was an attack "Guys Move!" Arthur yelled out as a large amount of wood erupting from the ground beneath him. Luckily Arthur was able to avoid the techniques as a whole, but looking around the area seem devastated.. That was a large scale attack, but Arthur couldnt help but to think it was used as a tactic to split them up.

(Mokuton: Jurin Taihō) - Wood Release: Forest Great Crumble
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user makes trees grow rapidly under the target, stabbing them and throwing them quite distantly.

"Oi Oi! It seems that we were successful in breaking you guys up." somebody said emerging from the debris cloud "Make no worries, I saw you long before you reached here.. My eyes are indeed.. Everywhere. Call me Chandler.. The Pacifier Demon." Arthur was met with somebody who looked very.. off. Chandler is shown to be a short old man wearing a set of clothes and rings suited for higher up and nobles with unique designs. He has green spiky hair, beard, and mustache and his demon mark is on the right side of his head that has two spiked circles connected by a line from above to below his right eye. When he opens his mouth, he shows himself to have a full set of fangs for teeth. Very muscular and have red wings that took the color of blood. What bothered Arthur the most was the chakra circulating in Chandlers Eyes.. They were red, but not like the sharingan. It was more of a unique design. Looking out for the others, he couldnt see their chakra close by.. This allowed Arthur to truly go all out

"Tsk! Pacifier Demon huh..? You did me a solid.. I dont hold back when it comes to certain things, so thank you for knocking everybody away... You just made this alot easier for me." Arthur said unsheathing his sword. "GEHEHE! Uchiha brat! You still dont realized whats at stake do you?! Well I guess I will show you!" Chandler said snapping his fingers causing two other bodies to emerge from the buildings. The build up in chakra was similar to the chakra nature of chandler wings, and they looked possesed. The moment they emerged from the buildings they launched towards Arthur location. MAking sure to carefully evade them, he didnt want to hurt them but they seemed to be a bit strong. "Dance my pawns!" Chandlers said before snapping his finger "Or Die trying" he continued with a smirk. Just like that the chakra swole up inside of them, and suddenly combusted, causing the bodies to self destruct, dealing damage to Arthur. "You see why you cant win?! You see why you should have just left? This landmark belongs to me. I control these people! Dont like it.. Then DIE!" he said with a cane in his eye.

( Dōjutsu Ketsuryūgan ) - Eye Technique: Blood Dragon Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 ( -10 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Ketsuryūgan (血龍眼, Literally meaning: Blood Dragon Eye) is a dōjutsu, which appears in certain individuals of the Chinoike clan. The Ketsuryūgan is recognised by its reddish colour, giving a special appearance for the users of this dōjutsu, characterised as holders of eyes as red as blood. A notable ability of the Ketsuryūgan is it's ability to cast genjutsu, either by making physical skin contact with the target or meeting each other's gaze, on a level of comparable strength to the Sharingan as well as be able to follow high-speed movements. One of its main abilities is their ability to manipulate iron, or more accurately, any liquid with a high iron concentration which allows them the ability to manipulate the blood within themselves for Ninjutsu use. Much like any other Dōjutsu, the Ketsuryugan is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Similar to the Byakugan, the user can see chakra through matter and beyond dense matter or in long distances. This ability also allows the wielder to see one's "life force", or their physical energy and sense and see any living object within range.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his doujutsu, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina, he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Jounin Rank or above and has held the Doujutsu for a month, he becomes able to passively activate it.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While traveling the NW, bios with an activated Ketsuryugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away though this does not beyond an ocean landmark.
Note: In order to utilize any of the blood based abilities, the user must be at least Jounin rank.

( Bakuhatsu Ningen no Jutsu ) - Exploding Human Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 40 - 50
Damage: 15 - 20 per turn ( -10 to user )
Description: When a Ketsuryūgan wielder makes direct skin contact with a target, they can infuse some of their chakra into the target. This chakra becomes poisonous to the target, making their bodies unstable, dealing slow but constant damage over turn. Causing the victim's body to become consumed in a pitch-black substance, the opponent will suffer 15 damage ( 20 damage if Forbidden Rank ) every turn. After 4 turns have passed, they will begin inflating in a grotesque manner and appearing in a swollen, black and corroding manner. After 10 turns have gone by or when the target's health hits 15 ( 20 for Forbidden Rank ), whichever comes quicker, the target will seemingly finally explode on a large and on a very destructive scale, causing S rank damage to those within short range and leaving the target unable to continue until healed. Only by rendering the target unconscious such as with Genjutsu or defeating the user will the explosion be nullified. With proper medical aid, the poisonous chakra can also be extracted, saving the victim completely.
Note: Requires direct contact to utilize. Can only be used after the Ketsuryugan has been activated. Can only be used on a single opponent twice and Forbidden ranked version can only be used twice.
Note: Should the Forbidden rank variant be used, the target will suffer more damage per turn and also be unable to use above S rank techniques while afflicted.
Note: When afflicted, any passive having abilities the target has active will be ceased such as Yang specialties, Sage Mode, etc.

Arthur was distraught. Not because of the damage he just took but the fact that this guy just caused two people to explode on him.. Killing them.. This pissed off Arthur even more. Not only did this guy have a Wood KG, but also a eye dojutsu."Those people... were a son... fathers... brothers!" Arthur said standing up, ignoring his own injuries... "You truly dont know the Hell you now have in store for you" Arthur said, Turning his regular sharingan into his unique pattern of Mangekyou Sharingan. Now with his sword in his hand, the first battle and the last battle commenced.

( Doujutsu: Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyo Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyo Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyo Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.
Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn coldown to activate again
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his sharingan for 1 turn
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.