Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Well, honestly, there really aren't any major conspiracy theories...most of it is dreamed up, and the rest is propaganda...which is dreamed up too. The "elite" aren't out to get us...rather they're more interested in preserving their loved ones...just like everyone else. ;)

wridacule

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, honestly, there really aren't any major conspiracy theories...most of it is dreamed up, and the rest is propaganda...which is dreamed up too. The "elite" aren't out to get us...rather they're more interested in preserving their loved ones...just like everyone else. ;)
you seem like a really wise person. i hope you're right

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
you seem like a really wise person. i hope you're right
:blush: Well, all I know is that we (the people who aren't "in charge") always think that someone's out to get us...when really, most of the time (not always, mind you) they really want what's best for them and us.

With great power comes great responsibility...and contrary to what TV and movies would have one think, those in power usually do realize that they need to be responsible.

It's easy to think they're against us...but when you start thinking in a way that makes "them" one of "us", things seem a bit more...rational. xd

Reactions: wridacule

wridacule

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
George W.Bush is the grand son of Aleister Crowleythe father of modern Satanism, girl better keep your mouth shut.
:eek: thats just too damn creepy...

:blush: Well, all I know is that we (the people who aren't "in charge") always think that someone's out to get us...when really, most of the time (not always, mind you) they really want what's best for them and us.

With great power comes great responsibility...and contrary to what TV and movies would have one think, those in power usually do realize that they need to be responsible.

It's easy to think they're against us...but when you start thinking in a way that makes "them" one of "us", things seem a bit more...rational. xd
im kind of mad at myself that tonights the first time ive ever had a conversation with you. i feel like ive been missing out good sir

REX Lex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

maybe but an Arabic women died shortly after did something like this girl

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
im kind of mad at myself that tonights the first time ive ever had a conversation with you. i feel like ive been missing out good sir
:blush: Well, I'm no one special; just a thinker, and I've done a lot of research on this subject. xd

maybe but an Arabic women died shortly after did something like this girl
I didn't say every time, mind you. xd There's always the exception. ;) Humans are still humans after all, and you can't change that.

Put yourself in the position of someone with great power...what would you do with it? That's exactly what "they" are doing...a good person does good things, a bad person does bad things...it comes down to the flesh and blood person. ;)

Rot

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Meh..illuminati..new world order..whatever you wanna call it..exist or not ? who knows..bilderberg group is only one confirmed to exist (yearly meeting of the richest/most powerful people on the planet) does it affect our lives ? maybe..will we ever change it ? prob not..we can't even change our own governments anymore..its like no one cares

This generation sees something on TV about whatever politican and say "well thats messed up..there goes his election" but doesn't actually participate in changing anything, we give opinions but do not act on them, i call it the lazy generation