Poll: Who would win? Team Guy vs Team 8 vs Team 10

Who would win? Team Guy vs Team 8 vs Team 10(with Asuma)

• Team Guy

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Team 8

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Team 10 (with Asuma)

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course Gai he would winn even without opening his chakra gates and since he is a rival of Kakashi probably the best Jonin in konoha that makes him stronger

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm i voted team 8 but i regret that, Yeah Team Guy would win, i didnt think about that, Tenten honestly i think is the weakest character in naruto. but neji's byakugon is better than hinata's as far as we know, and lee and guy would kick all ass, shikimarus smart but to come up with a plan while running from the other teams would be a problem, asuma might be able to give kurani a run for her money but she should win since shes a genjutsu user and idk how good asuma would do, Ino has no battle jutsu really, and chojis to slow. Shino would probablly be able to hold most of the other teams on his own and hes probably nearly as smart as shikimaru, kibas good but we havnt seen anything new from him

Hellix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TEAM GAI! HANDS DOWN! Not just because Lee is my second favourite character. Lets take out the sensei's first.

No one in the opposing teams can match up to Lee's speed. NONE. PLUS he he can open up to 6 gates (7 in the games lol)

Let me write down all the team members. Shino,Kiba,Hinata,Lee,Tenten,Neji,Ino,Shikamaru,Chouji.
Kiba vs Lee vs Chouji.
Winner = Rock Lee. (speed, power, stamina, LOTUS, GATES)

Neji vs Shikamaru vs Shino. Winner = ...errr, this one is a tough one. 3 geniuses. Shika and Shino are EXTREMELY smart--BUT, Neji would knock-out/paralyze Shikamaru while he was thinking and Shino would put up a good fight but Neji would use his Chakra Rotation to kill the bugs and use his 128 palms to get to Shino.
Winner = Neji Hyuga.

Hinata vs Ino vs Tenten. Now THIS one I would wanna see! (3 girl action, anyone?;)). Ahem, anyways, seeing how Hinata is the most improved one and her Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms can virtually block her from any range attack from Tenten. Ino would use genjutsu but Hinata would strike and knock her out flat before that useless %!&@# can react (no offense :D).
Winner = Hinata Hyuga.
FINALS:
Hinata Hyuga vs Neji Hyuga vs Rock Lee!!
Erm...lets not be mean, two guys against one girl is wrong. So in the end, 2 PTS for Team Guy! We still love you Hinata ;). (btw Winner = Lee :D)
Oh and if the sensei's get involved. Well...lets just say no one can keep up with the youthful sensei ;)

P.S - Let's not forget about Drunken Fist Lee lol

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guy, Lee and Neji own, they can really have some of them.. And I think team 8 and team 10 would also fight eachother, and Guy and Lee are like uber fast.