[Discussion] [Poll] Grand Priest & The Angels = Evil or Not?

Are the Grand Priest and the Angels up to something?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After the revelation of today's episode and the Grand Priest and Mojito's suspicious behavior, I cannot help but feel that the Tournament of Power has another personal meaning for the Grand Priest and his children. The smile that Mojito displayed is the biggest factor in all of this, taking delight in the fact that his Universe was obliterated in the blink of an eye, alongside the expressions of Daishinkan.

What do you personally believe in this matter, are the Grand Priest and his children up to something, or is it merely something that should not be put into consideration?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Personally speaking, I think that the Angels are conspiring against the Zenos, and have a personal grudge against Goku for bringing another Zeno into the timeline which has only complicated matters for them.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I def think they're up to something, as far as evil? Who knows, from their pov having such a childish "overlord" might be something they see as dangerous in general

Star Child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could be misdirection, but I think that's what things have been leading to (a conflict). Maybe the Grand priest is using the Zeno's without them knowing it? He could want certain universes destroyed and knows that Zeno can do that for him without being challenged.

Star Child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also just remembered that there has been little to no blowback for the Zamasu/Goku Black situation, and the result of that is not just something they can ignore because there are two Zeno's that are significantly involved in the plot. (It's not some minor overlooked plot hole that people wouldn't notice if it get retconned)

My point is that perhaps the angels and grand priest found something in Zamasu's plan that they liked and are trying to eliminate mortals as a whole by weakening them and killing them off universe by universe. Maybe they (GP + Angels) are not willing to go into open war with 12 universes and are trying to get that number down to a more manageable level so they can enact their master plan (whatever that may be)

Dgrayman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know, but just like whis is way stronger then berus and all the other angels are stronger the their god I think that grand priest is stronger then zenos so I don't think he need to use him if he wanted to take over he could just beat him up.

Last edited:

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just get the general vibe that this tournament isnt really going to destroy the universes. Not entirely sure how I feel about the grand priest being evil though. His behavior is definitely something to keep in mind though, there's much more to him than just being Zeno's *****.

Star Child

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know, but just like whis is way stronger then berus and all the other angels are stronger the their god I think that grand priest is stronger then zenos so I don't think he need to use him if he wanted to take over he could just beat him up.
I hear you on that one.

One concern I have is that I imagine there is some form of checks and balances.Maybe the gods of destruction can pool their strength in order to combat some ultra-powerful foe. Much like how goku became a SSG in the first place. (It could be something like how Trunks tried to use the mafuba on Future Zamasu. By all practical means, Zamasu was unstoppable, but with a different kind of technique there was a way to stop him. I.E one can overcome great power with a certain technique or strength in numbers).

For example, if Zeno did something that everyone really objected to, they may have the collective power to force his hand. (So GP won't be able to just go and kill the king of the multiverse, as I imagine that many would object to that)

So my thought process here is, GP wants to get something done but fears that everyone else would disagree with him (Gods of Dest., and various Kais, etc.) So he is gradually reducing the number of people that can oppose him once he goes public with his plans.

Just a theory